Collapsed?

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, is another busy day for Jieun. There is no shoot for the drama, but there is a shoot for Samsung phones. She and Kai were chosen as commercial models because fans liked their endorsements with Unionbay.

 

"Kai oppa! It's been a long time!" Jieun said.

"Yeah. Since the rumors, we never met. But now we've got to shoot a cf for Samsung as a couple." Kai said.

"Yeah, I know." Jieun smiled.

"You must be pretty busy, you know, because of the drama and school."

"Yeah. I barely go to school now. I have photoshoots everywhere and also the shoot for the drama takes long."

"You must be pretty stressed then. Your undereye circles are seen clearly you know."

"Yeah. Come on, the shoot is about to start."

 

After a long time of shooting, it was done.

Jieun left without saying anything to Kai because she has a photoshoot to do for a magazine. She has been very tired and barely gets sleep. They only use photoshop to remove her undereye circles because they are so visible. When she stood on a platform she almost lost her balance.

"IU-ssi, are you alright? Can you continue the photoshoot? You seem dizzy."

"I'm fine, thank you. I'll continue."

They kept on taking pictures.

When IU stood from her last sitting pose, she felt dizzy.

"What's happening? Everything is turning around. It's so blurry." She mumbled before she completely lost consciousness. She almost fell from the platform, her manager caught her.

"Hurry! Call the ambulance! Jieun fainted!" Her manager shouted. "Jieun please be alright." she mumbled.

 

Jieun was rushed to the nearest hospital around. Nurses, who are Jieun's fans were surprised to see her. Then, she was examined in a private room.

"She's just tired and lacks sleep. She'll be fine after some rest. She must be really busy."

"Deh. Thank you doctor." her manager said as the doctor left the room.

She immediately called the director of the drama.

"Yoboseyo? This is IU's manager. Can you please postpone her shoot? She collapsed and she's now in the hospital."

"Oh, how is she? Alright. We'll postpone it. We'll send something soon. Take care of her, okay? She seemed pale these days."

"Deh. Thank you so much for your kindness."

"Ani, we should be the ones thanking you."

Then they hung up.

"Who to call next? Their landline is busy so I texted her mother. But she hasn't replied yet. Oh! L!"

She called Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter