She's back

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jieun walked alone towards her classroom, she was only near the gate of the school, Taehyung was nowhere to be found. When she extered the school grounds, she felt cold water run down her whole body. Someone had pulled a prank or something. She was freaking wet and cold! There was only one person who could've done this.

 

As Myungsoo was walking to the school gates, he saw someone's familiar back figure, drenched and immediately realized that it was Jieun. He ran as fast as he could and wrapped his arms around her.

 

Jieun felt someone wrap his arms around her and pulling her closer. She was surprised to see that it was Myungsoo.

 

"Yah, are you alright?"

"W-what are y-you doing? Y-your uniform will be w-wet too."

"That doesn't matter right now! Come on, let's go to the clinic, dry yourself and I'll get you a new uniform."

"Ani, i-it's fine."

"It's not fine! You're not fine!" Jieun flinched. "Come on."

Jieun just nodded and let Myungsoo lead her to the clinic.

 

All the other students could only watch. They were scared to be the next target of Jiae's clique of they step up. Meanwhile, Jiae was mad about what Myungsoo did. She was very jealous. "That b*tch! She's stealing L oppa from me! She's really gonna get it!" She said furiously.

 

Jieun and Myungsoo reached the clinic.

"Omo! What happened?" The nurse said.

"Please let her dry herself here while I get a new uniform."

"Sure."

"Thank you." Jieun said.

 

Myungsoo ran towards the place to buy a new uniform for Jieun and ran as fast as he could back to the clinic.

"Jieun! Here's your uniform."

"Thank you, Myungsoo. Really." Jieun showed her sweetest smile.

*God, that smile. I live to see that smile.* Myungsoo thought.

"It's nothing. Be careful around Jiae alright? Tell me if she does anything to you again. I'll get her suspended."

"It's okay. But I will. Thank you." She smiled again.

After that, Myungsoo insisted that Jieun go home. Jieun couldn't say any more.

 

Jieun proceeded to her room after Myungsoo drove her home.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter