Small Change to party

Is this our goodbye?

During the next week Kyungsoo found himself comforted by Sehun and they ended up being more relatable to each other than originally thought and would send each other rants and hang out a lot. Today however Kyungsoo was in a new class he took to get away from everyone and he was alone. It was odd, but he enjoyed it. He slowly began talking to people which felt like he’d leveled up in some confusing game called “Socialising”.

-

By the end of that class Kyungsoo had made a small group of odd friends, and surprisingly they were still talking and school was over. It wasn’t until Chanyeol came in and draped his arms over Kyungsoo’s shoulders, did Kyungsoo remember his whole situation and have a bitter, lonely, feeling boil back up in his stomach.

“Yeol why’d you come in here~” A voice whined, Kyungsoo could clearly tell it was Kai. Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo, showing Kai the reason he’d entered the room, and Kai wore a faint smile that Kyungsoo couldn’t help but feel stung by.

“Oh, Hey Kyungsoo” Kai waved as the words left his lips. Kyungsoo plastered on a smile and waved weakly back.

“Hi Jongin” Kyungsoo spoke. Thankfully Kyungsoo’s phone rang and he quickly got up to answer it, standing just outside the door.

 

Well talking on the phone Kyungsoo felt four eyes glued on him, well his new friends continued their conversation before getting up and waving goodbye to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo happily waved back, managing to catching the eyes on him and whispering into the phone.

“Sehun...can you come and get me and just say we have something to do I’m in C3.” Without any question Sehun said yes and they hung up.

 

Kyungsoo made his way back to the two, he sat beside Kai, and yes Chanyeol managed to burrow his way in between them.

“So who was that?” Kai asked, breaking the silence.
“Oh...just Sehun, we have something on this afternoon so he was wondering where I am” Kyungsoo replied quite easily, somehow he’d managed to master lying to Kai and Chanyeol, and he still couldn’t tell if it was a good or bad thing. Kai just nodded slowly, and Chanyeol scrunched up his face in disapproval, but push a obviously fake smile. Kyungsoo would easily believe Sehun was his guardian angel, because before the conversation or atmosphere could get any more awkward, Sehun burst into the room, huffing and puffing, hair disheveled, bag loosely on his shoulder.
“H-hey Kyung…” Sehun managed, running a hand through his hair, and trying to look more fixed and not like he’d just run up 4 flights of stairs, and had to run back down one.

Kyungsoo smiled, getting up, grabbing his things and Sehun’s hand, then casually waving goodbye to Kai and Chanyeol. It wasn’t until Kyungsoo had dragged Sehun to roof, did Kyungsoo break. Sehun didn’t say anything, just wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo, and pulled him into a hug. Kyungsoo tightly clung onto Sehun’s shirt, tears racing down his cheeks, it wasn’t usually this bad, but Kyungsoo couldn’t help it.

 

A lot of time passed before Kyungsoo pulled away from Sehun. Sehun’s shirt looked like he’d gone swimming in it or had a bucket of water thrown at him.

“S-sorry about your shirt Sehuna” Kyungsoo stuttered, trying to lighten the mood. Sehun just smiled, ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair.

“It’s fine, now we should get going.” Sehun said casually. Kyungsoo looked confused for awhile, watching Sehun walk away.

“Wait, where are we going?” Kyungsoo called, running after Sehun. Sehun smirked, it was the certain smirk that Kyungsoo knew to be dangerous.

“No, wherever you’re planning, no!” Kyungsoo screamed, louder and higher pitched than intended. Sehun chuckled, and slung an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders.
“Now, now, Kyungsoo it’ll be fine, you’ll have fun, but first we need to go to your place, because where we’re going you need to change. Kyungsoo made a loud whining noise in defeat as Sehun grabbed his hand and quickly dragged him to their first stop.

 

------

 

Kyungsoo sighed, looking at the full body mirror. He was in well fitted black jeans, a white button up, and a black leather jacket with more zips & pockets than he was used to. Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo walked out of the small make-shift change room Sehun had put up in his bedroom.

“Sehuna” Kyungsoo spoke, when he noticed Sehun’s eyes locked on his phone.

“Hmmm?” Sehun hummed back, head slowly turning to face Kyungsoo. As soon as Sehun’s eyes locked on Kyungsoo, his jaw dropped, and he was failing at say, next step, say anything.

“I?- You?- how?- what?- where?” Sehun muttered, not managing to make a full sentence.

“Remember, Kim Jongin, best friend to that guy for like 16 years” Kyungsoo shrugged, memories of either being dragged to or picking Kai up from a club.Sehun nodded slowly, getting up from the bed and walking around Kyungsoo before stopping and holding his shoulders.
“Now, your hair” Sehun chuckled. Kyungsoo pouted, running a hand through his dark brown hair.

“What’s wrong with it?” Kyungsoo muttered. Sehun smiled happily, ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair.

Nothing, but it’s hair, and haven’t you always wanted to dye it?” Sehun replied, knowing Kyungsoo used to be overly excited about changing the colour of his hair to something completely different. Kyungsoo frowned slightly, but nodded, and off they went.

 

----

“Oh my god” Was all Kyungsoo could managed. Sehun had taken him to a very popular hairdresser, and somehow managed to get Kyungsoo an appointment. Now Kyungsoo was sitting in front of a mirror, eyes wider than people thought possible, his hair was red, the sides were shaved and black, and it was styled.

“Do you like it?” The hairdresser asked, worry in her voice. Kyungsoo looked at her reflection and smiled happily, nodding as an answer.

 

----


 

“Sehun, where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked, shuffling in his seat. After leaving the hairdressers, they went back to Sehun’s house, and eventually getting picked up by Kris, Tao, and Luhan, and now Kyungsoo was sitting beside the Hunhan couple, wanting to stick his head out the window to get away from their overly lovey dovey air.

“House party” Sehun replied, snuggling into Luhan’s shoulder. Kyungsoo sighed, he may dislike clubs, but he hates house parties more, at clubs it wasn’t likely for him to see people he knew, or if he saw people having he wouldn’t have to face them at school, but house parties, and one Sehun wants to take him to, it’s likely it’ll be riddled with people from his school, and awkward s, last time Kyungsoo went to a house party, he ended up sleeping with one of his friend, thankfully Kyungsoo was the only one to remember, well Baekhyun remember having with someone, he just couldn’t remember who, Kyungsoo on the other hand got to live threw Baekhyun talking about this mystery man. Kyungsoo shook his head at the awful memory.
“I don’t wanna” Kyungsoo whined in a cutesy tone, a pout forming on his lips. Sehun looked at him and regretted it.

“Yahhhhhh” Sehun replied, covering Kyungsoo’s face with his hands.

“It’s not normal to see you make a cute face, so don’t do it!” Sehun groaned. Kyungsoo sighed, instead glaring at Sehun.
“I don’t want to go” Kyungsoo spoke, this time anger and annoyance were flowing freely through his voice.

“Doesn’t matter, you have to” Sehun chuckled, going back to resting on Luhan.

“Kyungsoo, be happy, we haven’t talked or hung out in ages~” Tao whined from the front. It was true they hadn’t seen each other in 3 or so years, but they occasionally messaged.

“Fine, let’s go get drunk” Kyungsoo sighed. “Just make sure I don’t a friend again, please” Kyungsoo chuckled, even though he meant it in full seriousness. The others cheered and laughed, agreeing to keep an eye out for Kyungsoo.

----------------------------------Fin------------------------

A/N: Very short update, slowly getting onto my new post scheduel thing XD I hope you enjoyed this, and I thank you for reading and any of the other what nots you have or haven't done, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

-N