Chapter 1 (Idk it's name)

Is this our goodbye?

 

Kyungsoo curled into a ball, he was at school and hiding in the nurse's, his sisters, office.

“Kyungsoo? Hun you need to go back to class at some point” His sister, Sohyun, called. Kyungsoo sighed and moved from where he was and stood beside her.

“But they’re there” Kyungsoo sighed. Sohyun looked up at him and smiled gently.

“It’ll be okay Kyung, and it won’t get better if you avoid them.” She  replied. Kyungsoo just took a deep breath and nodded leaving the room, he wanted to tell her that they’re ignoring him anyway so why does it matter, but he didn’t bother and went to class.

---

Once again he saw his best friend talking to someone he wished he hadn’t of become friends with, Chanyeol. Not like Kyungsoo hated Chanyeol it’s just that when he first became friends with Chanyeol it was purely out of a common interest, and then they ended up being in the same class so obviously Kyungsoo introduced Chanyeol to his best friend, Kim Jongin - or Kai ,and this was okay at the start but Chanyeol got too clingy and Kyungsoo being him, pulled away a bit, but this didn’t really phase their online relationship since Chanyeol couldn’t hug him or get too close when they’re just chatting online about this and that, but it got worse. Soon Chanyeol began getting way too close and clingy and jealous, and Kyungsoo tried to find comfort in Kai, but Kai and Chanyeol were getting along well and Kyungsoo didn’t feel or want to talk to his best friend about any of it so he held it in and still does. Though it’s gotten to the point where at lunch or any break Kyungsoo is left out of conversation because he can’t join and Chanyeol will start on some other conversation and Kai being Kai will listen intently and Kyungsoo will be helpless and then later Chanyeol will talk to Kyungsoo about how distant they were that day or how upset Kyungsoo seemed and it’d just piss Kyungsoo off but he’d reply kindly, though it’s gotten to the point where anything that used to have meaning, any kind gesture, word, feeling, is gone and left because Kyungsoo can’t give that because Chanyeol killed it.

 

Today was an awful day and because it was going so badly at first break Kyungsoo tried to join the conversation, failed, and then left without anyone caring or noticing. Now here he was sitting at his desk, Kai and Chanyeol a few spaces away talking about who knows what and then suddenly they see Kyungsoo and giggle, with some evil look. Kyungsoo rubs his eyes and notices they’re not looking at him, he sighs and rests his head on his table. Then there’s a tap on his shoulder, he knows who it is, but he doesn’t bother looking at them.

“You okay?” Chanyeol asks.

“Fine, just a little tired.” Kyungsoo replies. Chanyeol pats his back and it burns, Kyungsoo wants to push him away and scream but he just flinches slightly and Chanyeol doesn’t notice, soon Chanyeol goes back to talking to Kai and Kyungsoo sighs. The rest of class Kyungsoo distracted himself, he was a top student and far ahead of what they were studying so he doodled and tuned out, ignoring Kai and Chanyeol passing notes and giggling.

---

By the end of class Kyungsoo’s page was full of sad drawings, some of crying faces, some screaming, others just curled up in a ball, crying, shaking, and some smiling...but the smiles were fake and pain was hidden in their eyes. Kyungsoo just slammed his book shut and looked to his side, noticing Kai and Chanyeol had already left, not bothering to talk to Kyungsoo or anything like that, just ignored him and left him behind. Kyungsoo just sighed and grabbed his phone.

“Hey mum it’s me...yeah I feel a little sick, could you call the school and say I’ll be out for the rest of the day..or come pick me up, please….yeah, just a headache and it’s hard to focus...Sohyun’s busy and I didn’t wanna  bother her...yeah thanks, okay see you soon...bye” Kyungsoo sighed, hanging up the phone and then someone rushed into his class and hugged him.

“KYUNGSOO HYUNG IT’S BEEN AGES!” The voice shouted.

“Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked, hugging back. It’d been 3 years since he’d seen the younger, they were so close but Sehun had to move school and now somehow he was back.

“Hyung, I missed you” Sehun muttered, leaving the hug.

“I missed you as well, how are you?” Kyungsoo asked, happily.

“I’m good, I heard you were here and I’m so glad I found you” Sehun replied, bright smile and all.

“It’s good to have you back, how’s Luhan?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He’s great, he’s finding Tao and Kris and I came to find you~” Sehun giggled.

 

They continued talking until Kai and Chanyeol came back. Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo from behind and Sehun noticed Kyungsoo flinch and placed a hand on Kyungsoo’s knee.

“Who’s this?” Chanyeol asked rudely, well glaring at Sehun’s hand.

“This is Sehun” Kyungsoo smiled, leaning away from Chanyeol and toward Sehun, who offered a hand to Chanyeol.

“Sehun, this is Chanyeol and you remember Kai” Kyungsoo smiled, introducing Sehun happily. Chanyeol shook Sehun’s hand and then sat down, still giving the younger a suspicious look. Kai smiled at Sehun and gave him a nod.

“Hey Sehun” Kai greeted.

“Hi hyung it’s nice to see you again, and it’s nice to meet you Chanyeol hyung” Sehun replied, politely. Soon Kyungsoo’s phone buzzed.

“Is that your mum?” Sehun asked. Kai and Chanyeol both looked confused and slightly surprised.

“Ah yeah, she’s here, so I gotta go” Kyungsoo replied, packing up his things and standing. Sehun caught Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Wait, hand me your phone for a sec” Sehun spoke. Kyungsoo did as told and Sehun hit a few numbers and then returned the phone.

“There, now you can text me” Sehun giggled. Kyungsoo smiled brightly and hugged the younger.

“I also put in Luhan and Tao’s numbers, just in case” Sehun smiled, hugging back.

“Thank you, I’ll see you guys later” Kyungsoo spoke, breaking the hug. He went to leave but Chanyeol got up and stood in front of him, arms out. Kyungsoo bit back his groan and leaned into the hug, lazily patting Chanyeol’s back. Sehun could see the awkwardness and uncomfortableness of Kyungsoo that Chanyeol seemed to overlook. Kyungsoo broke the hug gently and then left. Sehun got up at that point and smiled awkwardly.
“I gotta go find the other guys, bye Kai...uhh see you later Chanyeol” Sehun spoke, and then left. Kai looked slightly annoyed and Chanyeol was wearing a dark shade of green. When Sehun looked into the class the two were back to talking, seeming to be over Kyungsoo’s departure. Sehun shrugged and went back to his class.

---

During the car ride, Kyungsoo pretend to be asleep. After telling his mother about his headache and that he just needed rest. When they got home, he quickly took off his shoes, rushed up stairs, and dropped his bag as soon as he was in his room. Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo fell onto his bed, tears falling to the pillow.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

So chapter 1 is done...thoughts? Do you like? I tried okay as is in the foreward it's 1:20 something am and I'm running on little sleep but had to get this out XD

Love you all so good night or morning...or evening good time ^^ 

-Kanami