Lost for a moment

Irreplaceable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost for a moment

A few days later.. 

'Are you sure that you can't come noona?' Jiyong asks Dara again waiting for her answer from the other line. Now the problem is that the week-end is gone and because he has to go to work, he has to find someone to stay with Yoni at home.  

'I've already told you Jiyong. I'm working right now.' Dara gives him the same answer. Everybody seems to be working.. Jiyong sighs after hang out the phone and thinks again his options.. Seungri and Youngbae can't be because he needs them at the company. Dara is working, Bom is away for a project and Top is sick from the other day. His parents won't help him this time for sure. What can he do now? Dial another number..

'Hey Ji! What's up?' Teddy greets him as he picks up his call. 

'Hyung! It's been a while! Listen, I need your help. Can you come to my house for...' he stops looking at his watch then keep talking. 'about 8 hours?' 

'How in the earth do you think that I'll spend 8 freaking hours in your house?' 

'Well.. I need you to look after my daughter. You'll see, she's living with me now but I can't stay at home today.' 

'Ahh your daughter..' Teddy knows the story very well, since he's close to him and to Chaerin as well. He was like a big brother for them all this time. And he knows very well that after what happened to Chaerin, Jiyong has been rejected his daughter. Now it's surprising that he took her to live with him.

'So, are you going to come?' Jiyong insists again.

'I'm in the middle of a recording Ji, I can't come right now. It's going to take 4 hours more.' 

'Then I'll let her home until you come.' 

'Are you insane? How can you let a little girl alone at home? Do you know how many types of accidents can happen?' Teddy shouts at him. He's scary when he's angry and of course Jiyong knows it.

'Hyung..'

'I'm bussy now. See you later. And you better don't do anything stupid.' Teddy hang out and Jiyong feels like over now. He checks the watch again, there's no time.

Yoni enters the living room and approaches the big couch in the middle. Jiyong notices her presence and desperately watch her.

'What can I do with you?' Jiyong thinks and then starts to inhale and exhale deeply. Right now, there's only one option.

'Yoni-yah...'

'Yes, daddy..' She softly answers waiting for whatever her father wants to tell her. These days when she was in his house he was completely ignoring her. Her aunt Dara and uncle Youngbae were the only ones who come to see her and helps her new room.

'Go and change your clothes. Be fast, I have to go to work.'

Yoni nods at him and runs to her room. Jiyong still stay sitting on the armchair, sinking in his own agony. Life wasn't this complicated until now. He didn't think that living with a child can be such a big deal.

'Yahh! Can you hurry up a little bit?'

Some minutes more and Yoni doesn't come yet.

'I'm going to lock you inside if you're not ready now!' he shouts again hoping that she will hear him this time.

'I'm here.' Yoni says appearing behind him. Jiyong turns around and looks at her. And this is not what he expected from her. How can a child dress well by herself without help? Sighing again Jiyong walks towards the door and Yoni follows him...
The same silent rode like always. Nothing changes...

*****

At the company. Jiyong exits his car and not even bother himself to look back, listening to her little steps behind him he knows that she's there. It's already late, his workmates are probably waiting for him inside.
He enters his office and opens the door. Yoni is still behind him, staring at her father carefully.

'Stay here..' Jiyong takes his papers and before leaving he tells her.

'I'm going to leave for some hours, just stay here silently and don't touch anything.'

Yoni sits on the couch still looking at his cold gaze.

'Am I clear?' he tells again his time raising his voice. His little daughter just nods at him fastly. When he was about to open the door, he hears her voice.

'Daddy.. I'm hungry.'

'Arhh. Seriously?' Another problem for him.. Why everything of this has to happen exactly when he's bussy. 

Feeling how his agony is turning into anger, his secretary suddenly makes her away inside the office.

'Sir, you should revise this before the meeting today. There's something that...' 

'Leave that, I have to go now..' 

'Okay sir.. Do you need me for something?' 

Exhaling all the air, Jiyong takes a look to his daughter and then to his secretary.

'Bring her the breakfast here.. And then the lunch too.'

'Of course..' his secretary is being suspicious now. First he tells her to buy children stuff, especially stuff for baby girls.. Then he comes at work with a little girl. May she be her..? However, she exists the office and goes for the food without making any questions.. Her boss already looks bothered.

'Daddy?'

'What's now?' 

'Don't you stay to eat with me?' 

Not again... Even at his home, she can't have any single meal without asking him to join her. 

'No, I don't have time now.' with this he finally leaves the office, letting her stay there. 

 

'Of course not... Darling, no one in this place can't be compared with me.' Miho says on the phone, while she's walking across the hall of the company. She's the assistents of one of the producers and.. since she came there about 5 months ago she's having a crush on Jiyong. 
She had a decepction to know that he's a married man but this deception dissapeared when she found out that his wife is has been into a comatose for 4 years. 'No way she can survive.' Miho thought for herself and started to make a plan to get him.

'This time.. he can't reject me! I planned this well.' the woman hangs out the phone and walks towards his office making sure that his secretary haven't seen her walking inside. 
It's evening now and she knows that he's about to finish his work and come back soon.
Miho quickly closes the door and when she turns around... 

She sees a child sitting on the couch drawing something while drinking an orrange juice.

'What the ? Since when Kwon's office is a kindergarten?'  Miho says in frustration don't even bothering herself to lower her voice.

'Hey you!' she says again getting the girl's attention. 'What are you doing here?'

'I'm waiting for my daddy.' Yoni answers her, still drawing.

Daddy? This sounds like a joke right now.

'Whoever you out we need you out of here! Right now!! Come on child, get out!' Miho raises her voice.

Yoni puts down her pencil and starts to think a little.. She's confused but what if her daddy really wants her to go and sent this woman to take care of it?

'I'm waiting here lady! Me and your 'daddy' have work to do together, so you'll disturb us!'

When Yoni stands up from the couch, Miho suddenly grabs her little hand and brings her out of the office then closes the door.
Feeling more confused, and having no idea where to go, Yoni starts to walk... without realizing, out of the building.
Meanwhile Miho is preparing her plan  which is almost ruined by a child.

 

'Hey Bae!' Seungri greets Youngbae who is sitting on the cafeteria waiting for a coffee.

'Seungri, I've already told you! No!' Bae answers him. Seungri was talking the whole day about Dara's cousin who came to Korea some days ago. And he wants to meet her now.

'Please Bae. I will be nice, I promise. No bad intentions!' Raising his hand, the blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter