The Prediction

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We've got ourselves a new nickname," states Yoongi as he sits down next to me at breakfast. He's always the last one up for breakfast especially on the weekends.

Hoseok leans forward in his seat excitedly. "Dish!"

"This'll be good," says Jin with a laugh.

Yoongi yawns as he grabs himself a plateful of French toast and eggs. "I heard it after my last class yesterday. They call us The Royals," he takes a bite of eggs, "I mean I don't blame then we are practically Hogwarts royalty." He starts cutting a breakfast sandwich. "I got it out of a first year Slytherin after hearing him call Thea 'The Princess'. I'm not sure where they got that nickname though," he says as he feeds me the other half of his breakfast sandwich.

Taehyung gives Yoongi a look of disgust from across the table. "Yeah, I wonder."

Yoongi looks at him and then to the sandwich he's holding up to my mouth. "What, this?!" The whole table nods. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "She's my little girl, I gotta make sure she has breakfast." He gives me a cheesy smile and pets my bangs. I smile with my cheeks full of sandwich at him. "Did my princess eat well?" he coos. I play along and nod as I swallow my food.

"Disgusting," groans Jimin beside me.

Yoongi leans over the table. "What did my Jiminnie not get enough love this morning?!" He takes a piece of French toast and shoves it at Jimin. Jimin scowls and pushes it away.

"What about you Hobi? Did you eat well?" I giggle as Yoongi wiggles the French toast in Hoseok's face.

Hoseok frowns at the food. "Please don't, I feel like I'm gonna puke."

Yoongi sits back in his seat with a look of satisfaction as he stuffs the piece of toast into his mouth. "Speaking of puking, do you have the tonics for today?"

Hoseok nods and hands Yoongi something from under the table. I look into Yoongi's lap and see three little veils filled with silverish bubbling liquid. "Ew what is it that?"

"Oh don't worry you'll find out."

"I can't go today," says Hoseok with a mouthful of God knows what.

"Why's that?" asks Jin.

He smiles evilly. "I got my own mischief I'm up to today."

Yoongi smiles. "Then I can't possibly get in the way of that now can I?"

Hoseok looks at Jimin and Taehyung. "You two wanna help?" They nod excitedly. "Then let's go, we got some preparing to do."

"Don't get caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter