:Shopping

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aeri, what do you want for breakfast. I’m making some eggs!” Baekhyun called to the girl still in the bedroom.  She smiled slightly as she thought of their last few weeks together, but stopped when she remembered Jaekyung. He had not showed up since he stormed out, and she hated to admit it, but, it worried her.

 

After everything he did, she couldn’t forget the times that were good together, before all the fighting happened. She hadn’t brought all her things to Baekhyun’s, but would occasionally fetch something if she needed it. At first, she was afraid that Jaekyung would walk down the hallway, screaming and shouting, but after that never came, she became relaxed, often humming to herself as she walked the few short feet away to her apartment.

 

“I’ll have eggs,” she answered, walking into the kitchen and stretching a little.

 

“Okay,” Baekhyun replied, smiling as always, letting the edges of his eyes crinkle up.

 

He continued to cook the food, and the two remained in half silence, with Baekhyun singing a little and Aeri shuffling along to it happily.

 

Once finished, he brought the eggs on two slices of toast for her to the table. She dug in eagerly as Baekhyun hopped onto the counter, biting into an apple that he’d just retrieved from the fruit bowl.

 

“Let’s go out today,” Baekhyun stated.

 

“O-Out?” Aeri questioned.

 

“Yeah, shopping, or, whatever you want to do. We can go wherever you want.”

 

“Uh, okay?” She answered hesitantly.

 

“Great! So, uh, where’s the best place to shop?”

 

“There’s a shopping centre not far from here! It’s where I used to go all the time with-” she paused and gulped, remembering the memories that she wanted to forget.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. We don’t have to go there if you don’t want to,” Baekhyun reassured.

 

“N-No, it’s okay. I want to. Memories of him can’t stop me from going places,” she smiled, though Baekhyun knew it wasn’t as real as she portrayed it to be.

 

“So, shall I go get ready?” She had since finished her eggs with all the talking she had done, and stood up.

 

“Y-You can do. Do you have clothes?” Baekhyun inquired and she nodded, before turning and walking back up the stairs to the spare room, which had since acquired some of her clothes in it’s wardrobe.

 

Taking a quick shower beforehand, she began changing into an outfit that she picked out. A mid-thigh length flowery skater skirt, a short sleeved baby pink jumper tucked in, and a pair of white converse, paired with a small white bag, which held both her money and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter