:Is this love?

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another knock at the door came just twenty minutes later. “I’ll get it,” Jaekyung stated, lifting himself up from the sofa and stretching, before walking towards the door.

 

Aeri heard the door open and a series of muffled voices, and they became louder as Jaekyung led the visitor to the living room. She couldn’t lie when she said she was very surprised to see Baekhyun standing above her, a bag in his hand and an annoyed looking Jaekyung behind him.

 

“You forgot your bag yesterday when you left, so, uh, here.” He smiled as he handed her the bag, feeling slightly awkward in the room. “I’ll see you soon then, bye,” he finished, and with a slight glance and smile to Jaekyung, he showed himself out, the faint sound of the door closing to signify he’d left.

 

“Who was that?” Jaekyung asked quietly, keeping his temper intact for now.

 

“His name’s Baekhyun, he moved in the apartment next door yesterday and I helped him.”

 

“And, what exactly did you do with this ‘Baekhyun’?”

 

“I told you, I-I helped him unpack his stuff.”

 

“Then how did you leave your bag there?”

 

“I must’ve left it there because I had to put it down. Baby, just calm down…”

 

“Don’t ‘baby’ me. I knew I was right yesterday, you just can’t help yourself can you.”

 

“Jaekyung I’ve never cheated on you. Why can’t you trust me?”

 

“Because you’re a liar you little .” He slapped her, straight and swift across her cheek, causing tears to lurch out of her eyes and down her reddened cheeks. He’d never done that before, he’d never hit her before.

 

“Aeri…”

 

“Just get out,” she said sharply, looking down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter