:New Neighbor

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence of the 20th floor corridor was deafening, not a thing made a sound, and it seemed to be staying that way. Although Aeri’s apartment could never be quiet for more than a day, as the shouts of her boyfriend were heard just minutes after the eerie silence.

 

"You’re cheating on me! I know it! Just admit to it, Aeri. I saw you talking with that man! " Jaekyung cried at his girlfriend, pointing at her accusingly.

 

“How many times, Jaekyung? He. Is. A. Friend! I would never cheat on you! If you really think that about me then why don’t you just leave, I don’t want to see you here,” Aeri stated, folding her arms and nodding her head at the door. Her stance and body language suggested she was staying strong, that she wasn’t going to cry this time, but that could only last a matter of time.

 

Glaring at her, Jaekyung stepped forward, intimidating her with his enormous height, and Aeri attempted to shoot a cold glare, seemingly unaffected by him. Shaking his head, he stepped back away from her, and stalked out of the room, and familiarly, a few seconds later, the loud bang of the door hit her ears, and she was alone once again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter