All Revealed

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next day-

Class had begun and the teacher was droning on and on about the boring algebra when Taekwoon suddenly spoke.

"Why did you do it?" 

Jessie was shocked. It was the first time he talked to her and his voice was strangely captivating. She looked around if he was talking to anyone else.

"I am talking to you."  

"Oh...Do what?" 

"Why did you bully her?"

"Oh. You mean you?"

"Yeah..."

"You dont want to know" 

"Just tell me"

"Why dont you ask her what evil things she did?" Jessie suddenly has anger and sadness in her tone. Taekwoon observing that stopped his questioning. Both of them stopped talking and there was an awkward silence.

-Lunch Break-

You stood up preparing to head to the rooftop as usual when Taekwoon grabbed your hand. 

"Come with me" 

You tried to struggle but he was too strong. He pulled you along with him to a secluded corner. All sort of thoughts ran through your head. 

"Dont worry, I am not going to hurt you. I just have some questions."

"Oh...ok" You said warily, slightly afraid by this side of him.

"So you were bullied yesterday" 

As he said that the horrible experience yesterday flashed in your mind. You closed your eyes, not even wanting to remember.

"Are you okay?" Taekwoon asked, worried. 

"Er...yeah"

You maintained back your posture.

"So...what did you want to ask me?"

"Why did you and Jessie become enemies? Why does she constantly bully you?"

Feeling guilty, you got angry. 

"Are you even that close with me? Why should I tell you"

You walked off, pissed. 

Taekwoon remained silent. He didnt bother to chase you. He already knew half of the truth. He was a magician but he used to be a therapist. Hence, he knew. 

-Canteen-

"Hey Taekwoon, where did you go?" Hakyeon asked. 

Taekwoon didnt reply him and went to buy his food. 5 minutes later, Taekwoon came back with his plate full of food. 

"Woah. Hyung. You sure you can finish?" Hongbin stared at the plate of food, wide eyed. 

Taekwoon just sat down and started eating. The boys continued their usual chit chat while Taekwoon gobbled down his food. After finishing half of the food, he remembered about the conversation with you. 

"I have something to say"

The boys all suddenly stopped with their conversations.

"What? You cant eat finish your food? I told you not to take so much"

Taekwoon ignored Hongbin and continued. 

"I spoke with you and Jessie"

"When I asked Jessie about yesterday and why she did so, she told me to ask you myself and I did. When I asked you she got angry at me and walked off. I think something probably happened between the two and most probably you caused harm to Jessie hence the two are like this" 

"Woah. Ok. This is really com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter