The Discussion

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hakyeon's Office-

Taekwoon, Ravi,  Hyuk and a girl walked into Hakyeon's office 30 minutes later. 

"Yah! Where is Hongbin and whose she?" Hakyeon exclaimed pointing at the girl. 

"Kekeke. Hakyeon, its meee" the girl smiled, having tricked him and she took off her wig and a handsome face could be seen.

"Aish"

"So I heard its about the curse" Taekwoon said in an almost inaudible voice.

"Yeap. Jae Hwan found a way to..." Hakyeon replied.

"Ahem!" Jae Hwan pretended to cough. 

"Jae Hwan hyung... found a way to break the curse" Hakyeon corrected. 

"Wha daebak! The great Cha Hakyeon is Jae Hwan hyung's dongsaeng" Hyuk teased. 

"HAHAHA" the room burst out in laughter except for Hakyeon. Even the always chic Taekwoon smiled. 

"Yah! Stop it. Don't you want to know about the curse?" Hakyeon asked impatiently. 

"Ok ok" 

"So we just have to go to her school,Jellyfish High School, and she will help us" 

"Ok. But how. You are all over that age except for me and Hyuk" Hongbin questioned. 

"I know righttt. Thats why I called all of you here."

"I have a friend who can help us" Ravi replied. 

"Who? How? Where?" Questions flooded Ravi. 

"He is a principal of Jellyfish High School. I will call him and ask if we could pretend to be students at his school for some work"

"Oh yeahhh" Jae Hwan then did a Hi-5 with Ravi.

"Now, lets celebrate!" Jae Hwan said exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter