The Crowd

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Their House-

"Fasterrr, we gonna be lateee" Hakyeon nagged as he woke the members up. They woke up, still sleepy, except for Ravi who is still sleeping soundly. 

"Yah! KIM WONSHIK!" Despite Hakyeon's loud voice, Ravi is still in dreamland. 

"Ravi yaaa, wake up or else no adult magazines for you for a whole month" Hakyeon threatened. 

"Aishhh. See I am awake now" Ravi said as he bolted out of bed. 

After washing up, Taekwoon headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the "kids". 

Soon, one by one came down for breakfast. 

-Breakfast-

Everybody had gathered at the dining table enjoying their toast and coffee when they realised somebody was missing.

"Aish. Kim Ravi. He probably fell asleep in the toilet again" 

He went upstairs and found Ravi indeed sleeping in the toilet. 

"Wonshikkk. Wonshikkk. Wonshikkk. Wonshikkk. Wonshikkk" Jae Hwan continously called out his name. 

Ravi couldn't take Jae Hwan's voice anymore and woke up. 

"Ha! You are finally awake. Come down for breakfast. We are going to be lateee" Jae Hwan nagged before heading back down.

Finally coming down the stairs was a sleepy figure, despite the neatly pressed clothes on him. Ravi slept through the whole breakfast. He finally woke up when they were about to leave the house without him.

-The walk to school-

This 6 handsome guys were always making lots of noise anywhere, everywhere. Well, except for Taekwoon who had enough of their noise and plugged in his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter