Your secrets

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Girls Toilet-

Jessie left and you just sat there dazed and blood gushing out of your wounds. You couldnt understand how your best friend had turned into such a terrible monster in just 1 year. As you remembered, you just sighed. It was my fault in the first place...

-Class chat conversations-

Jessie: *posts picture of your bloody face*

Hana: Hahahah. Great job as usual Jessie. We had been so busy with the boys, we totally forgot about that wench. 

Jessie: Yeah. And she totally flirted with MY Jae Hwan.

Hana: Oh my god! What a . 

Tom: Hey guys... Its not funny. Dont bully her. What did she ever do to you? 

Hana: You dont have to do anything to get bullied. Do you want to try? 

Tom: No...no...thats not what I meant

Hana: Good. Now. Shut up.

"Hey. Guys. Looks at thisss." Jae Hwan said and held the phone in front of them.

The guys saw the chat and your picture and were pissed by Jessie and Hana. Especially, Hyuk. Since he likes you since the time he saw you but since Ravi wanted to sit beside you and he was his hyung. He gave in but his feelings for you had not disappeared yet. Taekwoon, on the other hand, became quiet. Not like he talks a lot usually, but now he is really quiet. 

"Why did I choose to sit beside such a . I thought she was quite pretty but not prettier than you. Now? Just hh." Hyuk cursed under his breath.

"What the hell... What did she even do wrong?" Ravi commented, already fuming mad. 

"Maybe, she did something unforgivable..." Taekwoon spoke, already tearing up. 

The guys all quieten down. 

After a few moments of silence, Hakyeon spoke. 

"Taekwoon ya, its ok. Just forget about her." Hakyeon comforted. 

"Yeahhh...its not your fault" Hongbin said patting his shoulders.

"Ok. Chill guys. It was sent 5 minutes ago. Maybe she is still there...lets go find her and ask her ourselves." Jae Hwan said.

"Ok. Ok. Lets gooo" Hyuk said, eager t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter