Heaven and Hell

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Violent scenes and coarse words ahead. Please stop reading when it reaches that part. If you dont want to see it*

-The Next Day-

The boys quickly rushed out of the house as they were going to be late. 

-At the SchoolGate-

5mins before the boys reach the school gate, the school bell rang and the boys were late. You were behind them along but you didnt notice them.

"Aishhh...You should have woke up earlier or we would not be late" Hakyeon chided Ravi. 

"Hey, it's not my fault I sleep so much" Ravi replied acting innocently.

The teacher took down theirs and your name on the book. Thats when you realised they were there. You wanted to say hi but was too shy to do so. Jae Hwan suddenly turned back and realised you were behind them. 

"Hi you!" 

Hearing Jae Hwan's voice, the boys all turned back. Taekwoon's too. You and Taekwoon's eyes meet. You blushed and shyly turned away. You then remembered about Jae Hwan. 

"Errr... Hi Jae Hwan" You greeted him back. 

You then awkwardly walked away. 

"She is one weird girl. There is no girl that wont fangirl over me, but she ignore me" Hongbin said but he was secretly impressed by you.

"Nope. She's just unique" Jae Hwan said grinning. 

They then walked to class. 

-The Classroom-

When they arrived to class, the class has already started and you were already there sitting. 

"Why are you all so late?!?!" The teacher's booming voice could be heard.

You looked up and saw the boys walked in to class. You couldnt help but stare at Taekwoon. When he caught your eyes, you blushed, when he smiled at you, you blushed even more and pretended not to care not knowing about your already red face. 

-Taekwoon's POV-

Ahhh...she is so cute when she is blushing. At least there is a person in this school who wont fangirl over us and annoy us. She is not my type but why do I feel like I am starting to fall for her? Nahhh... Its just a good impression. 

-End of Taekwoon's POV-

Taekwoon shrugs off the idea that he likes you. 

"Detention today after school!" 

"We are really sorry" Hakyeon apologised. 

"Still. Detention! Now go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter