6 Angels

Magical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The classroom-

The class was chaotic. Girls especially were uncontrollably noisy. There was nothing the teacher could do. You didn't care and took out your sketch book and started drawing. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, followed by the entrance of 6 gorgeous "boys". The girls started screaming. You couldn't be bothered but just happy that nobody had bullied you today.

"How about some self introduction and show off your personal talents?" The teacher suggested.

"Sure" Hakyeon readily replied.

"I will go..." Hakyeon volunteered but was interrupted by Jae Hwan. 

"Hakyeon ah, let me go first since I am your Hyung" Jae Hwan said followed by a wink. Although it was directed towards Hakyeon but the girls couldn't help but fangirl over it.

"Yesss. Hhhyyyunnggg" Hakyeon replied clenching his teeth.

Jae Hwan grinned. Once again, girls starts fangirling but the boys were clearly displeased for stealing the girls' attentions.

"Hi! I am Lee Jae Hwan, my personal talent is singing!" Jae Hwan said followed by a song sung with his charming voice. The girls totally fell in love with it.

"Annyeonggg~ I am Cha Hak Yeon. My personal talent is dancing" Hakyeon introduced followed by a few dance moves. The girls couldn't contain their excitement and started screaming again. Followed by Hakyeon's introduction is chic Taekwoon's introduction.

"I am Jung Taekwoon. Nice to meet you. I can do magic and I can sing too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter