Amusement Park

Miracle In Apartment?

A/N: So let's say on this chapter there's no JeTi moment. Not yet hehe. I think in the next chapter, I promise >.<

Oh god who's exciting for this month? Me! Soshi and their 3 songs next week enough to awake my crazy-fangirling, also their appearance on Running Man. It's gonna be funny! I can't even wait anymore, I'm just too excited, what about you guys? >.< and thanks for the subscribers and the comment, also, I almost forgot, for jnn321 and disneychelle thanks for the upvote^^ love you *bowed*


They entered the amusement park area. Tiffany decided to wear a white shirt with the words in it "this is the time, the place, the moment in which we were meant to be', and she was wearing short jeans, also she wear a pink Converse shoes. Her black hair was tied back.

While, Taeyeon wore a gray plain shirt and wearing a white baseball jacket, she mixed with black jeans-pants. She was wearing blue shoes but dominated by gray color. In addition, she wears her cap backwards. She also brought SLR camera hung around her neck. She let her blonde hair loose.

Tiffany had been flipped back the map of the amusement park that she got when they entered. She was confused. What should I play first? Extreme rides? She kept flipping through the map and without knowing, she had left behind.

"Yah, Fany-ah. Why are you so slow?" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany could hear Taeyeon’s voice from the afar, she realized that Taeyeon is not there at her side, "I'm just confused, what should we ride first? Do you have any suggestion?"

"What if we go to the Hysteria over there?" Taeyeon said, pointing to one high rides in front of her. Tiffany's mouth opened wide when she saw what Taeyeon means.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked, followed with a nod from Taeyeon. Tiffany saw how the rides work. First she will lifted up slowly and come down slowly, then, suddenly she will lift upwards at very high speed. Then she lowered back. Not finished until there, she flew back for the second time.

"Yes. Why? Are you afraid?" Taeyeon asked.

"N-Not at all. TaeTae, isn’t it too quick to rides that? "

"Of course not, Fany-ah. I think, when we visit an amusement park, we should try the scaries one," Taeyeon said.

"Well TaeTae, I'll try."

Taeyeon then pull Tiffany by the wrist. Tiffany felt her heart beating loudly when Taeyeon holding her hand. However, she liked it.

While waiting the lines that are not too long, they talked about various things.

"TaeTae, why did you become a street artist? I mean, why you become a street artist rather than a famous one?" Tiffany asked to Taeyeon curiously.

"I’m well-known you know. In fact, there is an artist who wants painted by me. You just don’t know if I have sincerely famous. I'm also more famous than SNSD," said Taeyeon proud and she also did not forget to merong at Tiffany.

Tiffany chuckled when she heard Taeyeon explanation like a child. As she wanted to taunt Taeyeon further, their turn has come. They chose an empty seat on the right side. There are only two chairs there. When Taeyeon looked to Tiffany's face, she saw that her face had turned to pale.

"Fany-ah, gwaenchana?" Taeyeon asked.

"Actually, I'm a little scared TaeTae."

"Here," she offered her hand to Tiffany. "Hold my hand tightly so you are not felt afraid anymore. I won’t let go of your hand," Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany didn’t saw Taeyeon’s smile. She’s just quickly receives a helping hand from Taeyeon. She holds Taeyeon’s hand so tight like she’s going to give a birth, holding her husband’s hand to help her relax. Slowly, she was not scared anymore. She felt safe while holding Taeyeon’s hand.

"Ready, Fany-ah?"

"I'm ready."

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

After having fun with extreme rides, they decided to buy ice cream.

"What flavor?" Taeyeon asked.

"Strawberry please ~"

Taeyeon ordered strawberry ice cream for Tiffany and vanilla ice cream for herself. Then they spent their ice cream while walking around at the amusement park. Silence. They did not speak at all. They were too busy enjoying the ice cream.

"Fany-ah, let's ride the merry-go-round!"  Taeyeon said, as she was the first person who spent the ice cream. She looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. She didn’t hear what Taeyeon just said, "Hm?"

Taeyeon see the remaining ice cream near Tiffany's lips. By reflex, she used her thumb to wipe the ice cream. Tiffany's face suddenly flushed. Taeyeon who saw it, smiled, "Now it is clear."

"T-Thanks TaeTae," she quickly looked away. "Ah Tae, w-what did you said earlier?" Tiffany asked, stuttered.

"Oh. Yes, what if we ride the merry-go-round?"

Tiffany brow puckered when she heard suggestion from Taeyeon, "You kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not," Taeyeon smiled. She pulled Tiffany’s hand, "C'mon, let's go!"

Tiffany’s step slightly dragged down because of Taeyeon, she’s trying to equalize the pace, "Really? What are you? Five?" she smirked.

Taeyeon stopped. She stared at Tiffany's eyes, she pout, "What do you mean?"

Although when you pouted, you're cute! Tiffany thought to herself, "You're already 27 years old, you know that rides only for children, right?"

"Waeeee? It's for all ages, you know? So, let's go, Fany-ah," Taeyeon whined.

"Alright, TaeTae. Gosh, you're twenty-seven but you act like five. You dork!" Tiffany stuck out her tongue at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt like she was winning something. She pulled Tiffany’s hand again until they have to queue up again.

The line of the rides was really long. Only a few adults like Taeyeon and Tiffany were waiting in line, the remaining are small children accompanied by their parents.

When their turn comes, Taeyeon just went straight to the white horse and she left Tiffany behind. She immediately sat down in one of the white horse. Her act enough to make a child looked at her in wonder, but she did not care. Tiffany saw the child’s gaze towards Taeyeon.

"Well TaeTae, you should wait for me! And ou should also let the child who wants to ride that horse," Tiffany protested as she climbed into one of the pink horses on the side-front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a smirk, "You too, Fany-ah. You're also supposed to give in to the child, why do you also go up to the horse when the girls want it?"

"All that pink is mine," said Tiffany did not want to lose.

"Even my underwear?" Taeyeon giggled.

Tiffany's face reddened, "Yah byuntae!"

Taeyeon laughed so hard. She made the girl's face was flushed like tomatoes. Not pink as her favorite color.

The rides start running after Taeyeon stop her laugh. Then she cheered when the horse that she ride move up and down, follow the rhymes of the music. Tiffany saw Taeyeon’s act. She only laughed to Taeyeon, who’s her friend and also her neighbor act like a child.

She also tried to enjoy the rides. She closed her eyes and tried to remember her childhood as she climbed the merry-go-round together with her ​​twin sister, Stephanie.

 

 

Flash Back

"Tiff, I want ride that horse in front of you," Stephanie pointing while she running toward the horse she meant.

"Why should I be behind you, Steph? I want you next to me so that we can hold each other’s hand," 6-year-old Tiffany was scowling at her sister. Her eyes began to watering.

Stephanie heard the voice of her sister in the back. She came to Tiffany that has been moved to tears, "It's not that I do not want to be by your side, Tiff, but I'm your big sister, I should protect you. You're my little sister. If there's some monster in front of my horse, I can protect you with my sword and you can’t be hurt by those monsters," she said while demonstrating the scenes like she was stabbing a monster. She raised her right hand up as If she’s holding a sword. "So, don’t cry and don’t worry, Miyoung-ah."

Slowly Tiffany stopped dripping tears and she began to smile at her sister, "Thanks, Miyeon-ah. Pinky promise? "

"Promise."

End of flashback

 

 

Taeyeon saw Tiffany who was closing her eyes and enjoying the rides. Even when she closes her eyes, she looks pretty. Taeyeon readily turn on her camera. She took several photos of Tiffany. When she saw the results, she smiled proudly and her heart was beating loudly. She took a photo again without the knowledge of Tiffany.

The sun soon drowned when they exit from the merry-go-round. The color combination of orange and red in the sky was beautiful. They walked side by side, but none of them who start a conversation. They are enjoying a very beautiful view of the sky.

"Fany-ah, as the last of our adventure here, what do you say if we ride the ferris wheel to see the sunset?" said Taeyeon. “I need some pictures for my paintings.”

"Okay Tae, let's go!"

They are back in line. While waiting their turn, they try to take some photos using Tiffany’s iPhone. They laugh at the results of their photo.

Their turn has come. They slowly climb to the top. Taeyeon was impatient to see the sunset, because she will get some nice pictures of the sunset so she could get more money if the paint turns out good later.

Tiffany suddenly felt sleepy because maybe she had too much fun together with Taeyeon. Perhaps also because today is her day off, she had to get up early to help Taeyeon to clean up her room. She tried to stay awake, but she couldn’t stand it anymore.

When they've been in the top, Taeyeon immediately take some photos. Suddenly her shoulders felt heavy. She looked at her shoulder and she saw Tiffany sleeping soundly. She smiled. She Tiffany’s cheek and also corrected Tiffany’s position to a more comfortable position. This moment should not be missed, Taeyeon thought. She then directs her camera towards Tiffany and herself. She took some photos with Tiffany who was asleep on her shoulder. She tried to hold Tiffany’s hand, but she doesn’t. She was afraid that the younger girl will be awake.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was still asleep when they go down. Taeyeon did not have the heart to wake Tiffany who seemed exhausted. She knew, today was Tiffany’s day off, but instead she asked Tiffany to help clean up her room who really messed up.

Taeyeon tried to piggyback ride Tiffany. She's heavy, but that's okay, it's also my fault, she complained.

As she succeeded in carrying Tiffany, she smiled happily. Somehow today she felt so happy. She still doesn’t know what feeling she has towards Tiffany. Like? Or perhaps…love? She wasn’t sure. But Taeyeon do not blame it. The most important thing is if Tiffany on her side, she’s happy.

It’s been a long time for Taeyeon to felt like this. There’s someone who could divert her attention from the art world and the most important, slowly, she could forget her past with that person.

Taeyeon felt exhausted. She rested on one of the benches. She lowered Tiffany’s body slowly so that she would not wake her up. Currently, she managed to lose Tiffany of her back. She put the younger girl’s head on her shoulder. Taeyeon pull out her iPod and she put the earphones on both ears. When the song began playing in her head, she returned to her car, gave Tiffany a piggyback again.

 

Day after day, time pass away

And I just can’t get you off  my mind

Nobody knows, I hide it inside

I keep on searching, but I can’t find

The courage to show, to letting you know

I’ve never felt so much love before

And once again I’m thinking about

Taking the easy way out

 

But if I let you go, I will never know

What my life would be, holding you close to me

Will I ever see, you smiling back at me

How will I know?

If I let you go