She's Interesting

Miracle In Apartment?

Taeyeon’s POV

Two years ago before I moved into this apartment, I live with my older brother, Kim Taehee. However, now he’s married, so it’s impossible if I keep follow him, right? My parents are in Japan because their business was there and can’t be left out. My brother and I went back to Seoul because my brother was accepted in Dongguk University. I, which was very spoiled to him, decided to come with my brother. But when he got married, I already understand that I’m not a kid anymore. Well, even my two friends, Sooyoung and Yuri, called me a kid.

 

 

Flashback

When I moved, my brother just help me carried my stuff to the room.I was the one who rearranging everything. Rearranging my bed, my sofa, and etc.I feel so hot. I decided to open the door so that my room not feel stuffy anymore. When I want to continue to push my couch, suddenly I smell the scent of strawberry in my room. I’m confused, where this scent comes from? I’m trying to find the source of this scent.

 

Unconsciously, I walk out from my room. I saw someone who just got into her room. It’s interesting. She’s interesting. It’s the first time there is someone who got me through her smell. Maybe she just got home from work, I thought. It was seen from her clothes. She was wearing a navy polkadot blouse, black skirt, and mixed with black high heels. Her black wavy hair loose. She’s flawless. Ah, why she’s so beautiful even if only be seen from her back?

End of Flashback

 

 

 

Finally today I finished a couple of paintings that had been ordered yesterday. When finished the paintings, I smell the paint was really sting in my room. Why am I so pabo? I should do it on the balcony. I decided to go out for a while and letting my room’s door left open so that the smell of paint can be vanished a little bit.

I walk through to the cafe in the lobby. I bought an ice coffee and some snacks. When I’m just enjoying my ice coffee, I saw her passing by. And I know she’s just got back from work. With hurry, I up all my ice coffee. I followed her quietly from behind. I saw her get into the elevator. I waited untill the elevator’s door closed. When the door’s closed, I ran a little bit so I can catch up with another elevator. I pressed the six button.

 

*TING*

 

The door is open. I saw that she’s already infront of me, walking to her room.  When I was quietly followed her from behind, suddenly she’s stopped her step and took a step back untill she's infront of my room. She peeked a little and I saw she shook her head. She pulled up his sleeves up. Unconsciously, I already tap her shoulder.


Author's POV

 

 

 

 

‘Can I get your number, Tiffany-ssi?’

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany-ssi? Gwaenchanayo?” Taeyeon was trying to awaken Tiffany from her day dreaming with a snap of her finger. Taeyeon was confused after saw the girl infront of her was zoning out. Tiffany looking straight to Taeyeon’s eyes. She tried to realize what’s happening. After a while, she began to realize the real situation. She was lost in her thoughts.It was just an imagination for Tiffany. She thought Taeyeon would be asking her number. But why it’s happening to her? She never felt this way before. And she never imagine thing like this.

 

‘I thought she really asked my number. Turns out, it’s just my useless imagination. Moreover, why I can think like that?’ Tiffany asked herself. Finally she come back to her sense.

Tiffany tried to smile and slightly bow to Taeyeon, “I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ssi. I was shocked when you tapped my shoulder.”

“It’s okay.” Taeyeon sends her smile back to Tiffany, “By the way, why are you infront of my room? Moreover, why are you also raise your sleeve up? What do you want to do actually, Tiffany-ssi?” Taeyeon giggled.

After hearing Taeyeon’s questions, she quickly lose down her sleeve. She was embarrassed in front of Taeyeon. Her face reddened when she saw Taeyeon smiling to her. Taeyeon realized that the women in front of her was blushing. She felt her heart fluttering.

“I just want to help you, Taeyeon-ssi. When I look into your room, I think you needed help, so I raise my sleeves up already.” Tiffany tried to explain. Infact, Taeyeon understand with Tiffany’s explanation, but she pretend not to understand so she can joke around with her.

“Wah, you can paint? I never know that people next to my room is very talented.” Taeyeon said to Tiffany. Her eyes were glowing as if she feels helped by Tiffany, “Okay then, tomorrow please help me to do four more paintings again, Tiffany-ssi.” she added. She held Tiffany’s shoulder and lean her face closer. She can see Tiffany’s face reddened again. She's so cute, Taeyeon's thought.

Since Tiffany was in kindergarten untill she graduated from high school, the only lesson that doesn’t she good at was creative arts project. It’s not that she didn’t like art, it’s just that she was on painting. When she have a task of painting from her school, she only draw a mountains and fields that lies below the mountains. Then she draw a sun with an eye smiles. It’s really bad.

“I’m sorry, it’s not that I’m not going to help you, but I can’t paint.”

Taeyeon chuckled, “I know people like you absolutely can’t paint. I’m just kidding, why are you so serious?”

Tiffany felt that she was being sarcasm by Taeyeon and she hit Taeyeon’s shoulder, “YAH!”

“Ouch! And ‘YAH’? How can you yell in front of people who haven’t you know?” Taeyeon’s pouted to Tiffany. She’s pretend to be angry. Tiffany find out that Taeyeon’s pout was cute. She smiled to Taeyeon.

“Well, I think you deserve it, Taeyeon-ssi.”

“Yeah, it’s okay. Emm...Tiffany-ssi, because we are neighbors and maybe in the future we will need each other, can we drop the honorifics? And can I call you Fany?” Taeyeon said in excited tone. 

'It's likeI heard my nickname in kids voice.' Tiffany thought to herself.

“Okay and if you call me Fany, then I’ll call you TaeTae!” Tiffany smiled to Taeyeon. And without Tiffany notice, Taeyeon’s face was blushing a little when she heard her new nickname.

‘Phew, fortunately, her eyes opened a little when she smiled, so she can’t see my face was blushing back then.’

“Hm, o-okay, please help me clean my room tomorrow morning at 6. And I bet tomorrow is your days off, right? If you’re late, I’m not gonna treat you.” Taeyeon said to Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes widened when she heard what Taeyeon said a while ago.

“Mwo?! 6 in the morning? I want to get up late tomorrow, TaeTae-ah. Can we just starting at 10?” she protest to Taeyeon. She want to help Taeyeon, but for God sake not that early!

“If it isn’t that early, we won’t have time after clean up my room to visit amusement park, Fany-ah.”

 

 

 

A/N: Here comes the update. What's Taeng wants to do? Amusement park? Is it a date?

In the next chapter maybe there's some JeTi moment.

Thanks for the subscribers and first comment. It makes me want to update everyday^^ gamsahabnidaaa~ *bowed*