Getting Know

Miracle In Apartment?

Tiffany woke up at 5.30 in the morning. It’s like that she wake up as usual if she go to work. Before she moved from her bed, she tried to remember what happened last night, holding his forehead. What’s her plan exactly? Why suddenly she took me to the amusement park? Especially we’re not that close yet. But somehow when Tiffany thinking about last night, makes she smiled. It will be the first time she went to the amusement park since she moved to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“TaeTae, is it still in use?” Tiffany shows some roll of paper that contains a sketch. She saw it for a moment and feel amazed to see the sketch of Europe-style building made by Taeyeon looks very lively.

“I guess not. You can put it on that box, Fany-ah.” She pointed to one of the red box, “I tell you once again, red means ‘unused’ and yellow means ‘I’ll think about it’.”

“Did you paint these boxes?” Tiffany asked as she put the paper roll into the red box, “And I think your room feels so empty, TaeTae.”

Tiffany looked around to the room once again. In the living room there’s only a television and a navy couch, also there is a small table beside it for the light. In the kitchen, she saw only a refrigerator, stove, and a rice cooker. There’s no coffee machine, like in her room. And near the balcony, there’s a gray table that maybe is usually used when Taeyeon drew something.

“Fany-ah, are you a reporter?”

Tiffany’s brow furrowed after hearing question from Taeyeon, “I work as an event organization, then what makes you think that I’m a reporter? Did I look like that?”

“You ask me like a reporter who was looking for news,” Taeyeon tried to explain with a chuckle. “But I think I’ve seen you somewhere when I returned to Japan last week.”

Tiffany, who had been busy entering a trash into black plastic, felt sidetracked with Taeyeon statement. Her eyes turning to Taeyeon’s face, “Last week I was here. I’m not going anywhere, especially went overseas.”

“If it’s not you in Harajuku, then who is it?” Taeyeon murmured softly, but it was quite audible for Tiffany to hear it.

Tiffany expression changed into relaxed and she smiled knowingly. “Aah…I know what you mean.”

“What?”

“Maybe you saw Stephanie.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows not understand. “Stephanie? Who’s that?”

“She’s fairly famous model in USA.”

Taeyeon chuckled. “You mean, your face is like a famous model?” she asked, amused.

“Mwo? No, it’s not like that!” Tiffany laughed. “Stephanie is my twin. People often recognized me as her. A stalker who had been stalking me thinks so too.”

“Oh? So you have a twin.” Taeyeon murmured in surprise, she paused for a while and added, “What do you mean by stalkers who follow you?”

Tiffany’s face reddened. She replied somewhat stuttered, “It was long ago. He is recognized me as Stephanie. He just wanted an autograph.” Before Taeyeon could inquire more, she added, “But it’s okay after all. I gave him my autograph.” She giggled.

Taeyeon nodded slowly. Then she decided to continue the clean-up. Like Taeyeon, Tiffany also continued her work. As long as they clean up, only silence between them. If there’s any voice, it’s just the sound of plastic rubbing each other or fan noise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After about an hour, finally they finished their work. They decided to rest on the couch. Tiffany shook her long hair back. She wiped the sweat that running down on her forehead. Taeyeon who saw it, quickly stand up and asked.

“What do you want to drink?”

“I think cold water is fine,” Tiffany said with her eyes-smile towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon replied with her smiled, “Okay hold on, Fany-ah.” She rushed to the kitchen. As she arrived in the kitchen, she grabbed a cup and poured cold water from the refrigerator.

“TaeTae, can I turn on the TV?” Tiffany asked, half-shouting to be heard up to the kitchen.

Taeyeon walked into the living room when she finished. As she reached to the couch, she handed the cup from her hand to Tiffany and replied, “It’s okay.”

“Thanks, TaeTae!”

“No. Thank you for helping me by the way.”

They watched the Sunday show together. They laughed when there’s funny scene. Then Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“So, you do have a twin?”

Tiffany turned down the volume of the TV and directly turned her gaze to Taeyeon. “Yes. She was born first, I had six minutes later. Our faces are exactly the same, our differences just the style of our hair and she’s a little taller than me. The nature of the two of us isn’t the same, but also not really opposites.”

Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany’s length explanation. Then she laughed. “Is there anything else I should know?”

For a moment, Tiffany stared to Taeyeon with confusion, she flushed. “No. I’m sorry I’ve been talking too much, TaeTae.”

Taeyeon smiled to her, “It’s okay, Fany-ah. I could be closer to you if I get to know of you.” She then looked at the clock that showed 9 a.m. “Fany-ah, go get yourself ready. We’ll go to the amusement park at 10.”

“You’re gonna take me to the amusement park? For real?” Tiffany said in excited tone.

“Yeah, it’s my treat for you after helping me.”

“Well, I should go to my room then,” said Tiffany.

When Tiffany opened the door, Taeyeon said to Tiffany, half-shouting, “I’ll wait for you in the lobby, Fany-ah.”

“Okaay!”


A/N: Okay they're getting closer in the next chapter and I'm sorry that JeTi moment isn't in this chapter hehe;-;

Oh btw I can't wait soshi in Running Man, I'm just too ecxited^^