Things already changing

How Did I Not Know You Were Perfect For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exhausted, the Commander sat down as soon as he heard the PD yell “Cut!” They were nearing the end of their shoot and it had been a long but fun night. Tonight’s theme was the Avengers and the series of challenges had made for a very interesting time. Dressed as Thor, Jong Kook idly played with his hammer prop. He had spent a good part of the chase game stuck in the ring needed for his super power. Now that he was out, he could stroll over to other parts of the filming to observe his friends in action.

He had spent a good part of the night before coming up with different game plans on how to approach Ji Hyo. Coming face to face with his feelings for his pretty co-star, he now had to figure out what his next steps would be. After what felt like hours, he had decided he would begin by finding out how Ji Hyo felt about him. Up till now, he knew she cared deeply about the RM family including himself. But he was not satisfied being lumped in with the rest of the cast. He hoped she might view him instead as a man which would make the whole task of courting her that much easier. That’s right, he grinned to himself, he fully planned to begin courting the lovely Ji Hyo as soon he got a better idea of her thoughts. It had been a long time since he seriously liked someone and the excitement was building each time he thought of it. If she did not see him that way, well that’s where it would get even more interesting. Jong Kook’s grin turned predatory as he had every intention of making sure the man in him was front and centre for her. This was going to be fun.

As Spartakooks neared the filming crew, he saw it was close to the final battle and only Ji Hyo remained of the Running Man super team. She was facing off against MMA fighter, Sung Hoon hyung and they were circling each other warily. Courageously the Ace declared she would not give up her name tag without a fight and challenged her scary looking opponent to play with one hand only. The odds were stacked against her but she stood her ground and even managed to catch Sung Hoon off guard, nearly snatching his nametag. Jong Kook smiled in pride at her skill and obvious enjoyment. It was apparent too that Sung Hoon admired her spunk and though she was wildly out-matched, she gamely did her best using her speed and agility against his monstrous strength. Inevitably Ji Hyo lost and she graciously checked that her opponent was ok before moving off-camera.

As she approached, Jong Kook noticed her gingerly holding her left wrist. Immediately concerned, he walked quickly over. “Ji Hyo-ah, are you ok? Did you get hurt?” He gently took her wrist and turned it over for closer inspection. Her wrist was red from where Sung Hoon had held tight during their tussle.

“A-ni, oppa, it’s nothing. I was trying very hard against Sung Hoon-ssi and he was also doing his best to hold me back. He probably didn’t know how hard he was holding my wrist.”

Ji Hyo pulled back but Jong Kook did not let go. He held it lightly in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter