02

Mission 34: A Way To HIS Heart!

Chapter 02

       Hyemi looked at the girl with nervous eyes. The girl raised a brow at her. She grab the telephone. "Just wait a minute." Hyemi nodded. While the receptionist was making a phone call, Hyemi's eyes wandered around. She was amazed by the structure, cleanliness, and awesomeness of the building. Its like a dream to her to go inside such an amazing thing. 

       She sees people walking here and there. 'I guess the place is pretty busy' she thought. Her eyes then landed on some teenagers going inside the staircase. She wondered why they were going inside the staircase when the elevator was working perfectly fine. She checked the elevator just to make sure and it is working perfectly. 

       "Weird." She murmured. 

       The receptionist placed the telephone down. "Well Mr. Choi wants to see you. His floor is the last floor, 20th floor."

       "Thank you." She bowed and went to the elevator. 

       A lot of people went inside the elevator that she was taking. They all pressed different floors. As they go up, the number of people became lower and lower until she was left alone inside the big elevator. Only the elevator music was her accompany. The song was Bang Minah's I am a Woman Too. 

       The elevator made a 'ting' sound. It means she has reached the 20th floor. She went out of the elevator. She didn't have to open a door because she was inside the place already. She was amazed. The room was big and pretty. "He must be the CEO of the company for him to own the whole floor." She muttered.

       "Yes I am the CEO of the company." A guy goes out of one of the room. Hyemi was taken a back. She didn't realize that her voice was loud that he heard that. The guy smiled and sat on the chair behind the big desk. "You must be Kim Hyemi."

       "H-how did you know?"

       The guy chuckled. "Didn't you said that to our receptionist?"

       Hyemi paused. She mentally hit her head on the wall. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry." 

       "Nah its fine. I'm Mr. Choi by the way. You can just place my order here." He points at the desk in front of him. Hyemi walks towards the desk. She opened the bag and place his food there. "Aren't you a little too young to be a devlivery woman? Plus aren't you a girl?" Siwon asked while he grabs his wallet out.

       "I don't think there's a problem of me working as a delivery woman. And aren't you a little too young to be the CEO of a huge company?" 

       Siwon laughed. "Touché. But I'm already 35 years old." Hyemi's jaw drop. 

       "Excuse me 35? But don't you look young?" 

       "I know. I get that a lot. I'm look too young to be a CEO of the video game company but no! I'm 35 and turning 36 next year!" He said as he proudly smile in front of Hyemi. 

       Hyemi chuckled. "That would be 66,206 won! (60 dollars)" Siwon took out some money that was twice larger than the money needed. Hyemi took out some change but Siwon stopped her immediately. "No! No! Keep the change."

       "But this is too much than the money needed."

       "Just think of it as a tip!" He scratch his nape. "I just like you, you know?" 

       Hyemi was quiet. She somehow has this weird thoughts and some of it was mean. Siwon saw her expression. His eyes widen. He knew he said something wrong that he quickly shook his head and hands. "Not that I like you like you. I'm not a e! Oh my god! Its just that I know you're nice. I can see if people are nice okay?! Please don't think of anything mean!" 

       Hyemi looked at him. He was panicking so hard. He was worried and nervous at the same time. Hyemi burst out laughing. "Okay okay. Mr. Choi I get it. You're not a e." 

       He sighed. "Thanks for understanding. Sheesh. This is one of my bad habits. Talking without thinking." He laughs sheepishly. 

       "Sure." She nodded. "Anyway. I'll be going now. I bet they're looking for me." She bowed and went to the elevator. While she was there waiting for the floor she chose, she remembered Mr. Choi's face making her chuckle. 'For an old man, he sure acts like a kid.' she thought. The elevator made the sound again and she goes out but nature was calling her. 

       She head to the receptionist and asked where the restroom is. When she got the answer, she asked if she could leave the bag with her, the receptionist, for awhile. She gave Hyemi an annoyed look but she said yes. Hyemi ran to the direction that the girl said to her. It was near the staircase that the teenagers, that she saw, went awhile ago. 

       After she was finished, she saw some teenagers again going inside the staircase. 'What are they doing there anyway? Are they not allowed to use the elevator?' Hyemi was so curious that she wants to go inside to find out. She looked at the reception area and the girl was nowhere to be found. She checked the time on her watch. "I guess I can just see for awhile. They're not calling anyway" she muttered. 

       She opened the door and followed the group. They were going down. She was walking slowly since she was trying not to be notice but she lost them. She keeps on walking down until it was dead end. She sighed. She thought that maybe following them was a wrong idea. Since she was so tired she leaned on the wall but to her surprise the wall move. She almost fell too. It revealed a small crack. 

       "What the?"

       She looked through the crack and it was another room. And the teenagers she saw awhile ago and just now was inside but that's not it. There were more kids from different ages. They were all wearing the same clothing. It was like something you would wear while swimming or the same clothing Katniss and Peeta wore on movie Hunger Games while they were training but in there clothing it has the letters S.A.S. 

       Since Hyemi was busy looking at the girls and boys, she didn't notice that one girl was watching her. The girl smirked and ran towards Hyemi to scare her. "Boo!" 

       Hyemi shouted, lost her balance and making the wall move more. People diverted her gaze to her. The girl laughed. "Okay guys. Go back to whatever you're doing." The girl said and everybody started to mind their own business.

       The girl smiled at Hyemi. She reached out her hand to her. "Here. Let me help you up." Hyemi took the offer. 

       "I'm sorry if I scared you. I saw you looking through the agency so I plan to play a joke." She smiled. 

       Hyemi couldn't answer properly. She stuttered saying okay to her. She was taken back by her beauty. She has this pretty long black hair, pretty eyes and plump lips. She's like a goddess. "I'm Krystal! Jung Krystal. And you are?"

       "Hyemi. Kim Hyemi." She bowed earning a chuckle from Krystal. "Aye! You don't need to bow. Anyway are you here to apply? We love new recruits you know?! C'mon. Let's test your skills!" 

       "Huh?! Wait!" She drag Hyemi with her and they went inside the room. They stop at a station. In front of Hyemi was a wooden board place on some cement blocks. "Here first of all I would like you to break this wooden board."

       "What?! Are you crazy? I can't do that!" 

       "Its easy!" 

       "No! I'll break my-"

       Krystal cut her off. "Just do it!" 

       She looked at Krystal. She was angry well not really. Hyemi took a deep breath still doesn't know what to do but she did remember the days when she took Taekwondo. She remember when her songsaengnim, Jiyeon, was breaking a board. Hyemi took Taekwondo lessons before but it didn't last long. She was only a yellow belt. She didn't accelerate because they didn't have any money anymore because her dad died.

       She imagined the way Jiyeon broke the board. She copied her moves and then hit the board. "Good work!" Hyemi opened her eyes since she closed it. She saw that the board broke. "I did it?! I did it!" She shout and jump with Krystal as if they won a lottery. 

       "That was my first time breaking a board." Hyemi confessed. 

       "Well good for you. Sometimes no one succeed at first try." She smiles. 

       "Next is." She drags Hyemi to the mat. "Fight me!" 

       Hyemi froze. "What? Fight you? I can't!" 

       "Ha!" Krystal charge at Hyemi. Hyemi stepped aside. Good thing she has a fast reflex but Krystal still charge at her. She tried to punch Hyemi but Hyemi caught her fist. "Stop Krystal!" She said but didn't stop her. She threw another punch but again Hyemi caught it. 

       "C'mon don't be a chicken and fight me!" Krystal said. Instead of a punch, she kicked Hyemi. Again, Hyemi's reflex didn't fail her. 'She wouldn't stop if I fight her. I guess that's the only way.' So Hyemi took a deep breath and out her game face on. Krystal noticed it and smirked.

       She threw another punch at Hyemi. Hyemi caught it. She harden her grip on Krystal's left hand so she couldn't move her hand. She use her right but failed Hyemi was now holding both her hand. She use it to turn Krystal around and kicked her legs making her fall to the ground. Her face on the floor. She was still holding Krystal down. "So are we done now?" 

       "Yeah! You're awesome." Krystal complimented. "Can you let go of me now? You're grip too strong." Hyemi let go of her and said sorry but Krystal said it was okay. 

       Hyemi helped Krystal to get up. She noticed that people had gathered around them. They were stunned by the fight. "Hyemi?" She turn around and it was Siwon. 

       "Mr. Choi Siwon? What are you doing here?" 

       "Well I do own the comapny and also this agency. Oh my god Hyemi did you forgot that you're still in my building?" 

       Hyemi hit her head slightly. "Oh yeah. Pfft. Sorry." She chuckles. 

       "But that was a great fight! I didn't know you had that in you. Well I only met you awhile ago but you don't really look like the typical girl that would fight." He checked Hyemi again. "Maybe a little."

       "Well why don't you join the agency? She can, right Mr. Siwon?" Krystal said as she clings to Hyemi. 

       Siwon nodded but with an unsure look. "I guess she can. If she wants to. But I never knew you know about this agency Hyemi. Only the people who are recruited and close to us know this place." 

       "But I don't really know what you guys are talking about!" Hyemi explained. 

       "Then how did you end up here?" Siwon asked.

       "I don't know. I have been seeing kids and teenagers coming in and out of the building. So I wonder why they are going in and out. Maybe because their parents are here but they come everyday as if their parents aren't busy and as if they work here so I got suspisious and then they ask me to deliver something here and after I deliver your food I saw some people going inside the staircase and thought that the elevator is doing fine and why would they use the staircase so I followed them so I end up here. Then Krystal scared me then drag me in here and that's what happen!" Hyemi said in fast manner as if she was rapping. She tried to catch her breath. 

       Everybody looked at her, surprised then suddenly Krystal, Siwon and two dudes started laughing. "Okay we got it. Anyway you guys go back to your training. Jimin get her some water. Suho prepare the slide and we'll show her what this agency is about." Siwon said. The two dudes nodded and they went off to do the task that was given to them. 

       Krystal and Siwon led Hyemi the table and let her sit down so she can breathe. "Oh wait! I bet the restaurant is looking for me. I should go!" Hyemi said but Siwon stopped her. 

       "No worries I'll let my assistant to call the restaurant and tell them to let me borrow you for awhile." He smiled and called his assistant.

       Soon everything was fixed. Siwon stood up and went near the slide. The other three guys sat near Hyemi and Krystal to watch too. Siwon cleared his throat. "As you can see Hyemi, you are inside a secret agency. Only the military, president of South Korea and other police station or whatever knows this place. Also the people who got recuited. This is a spy agency. We help get the baddest, quickest and toughest criminals in Seoul. The ones that no ordianary police can catch."

       Siwon signaled Suho to press the next slide. "Welcome to S.A.S or Spy Agency of Seoul. I know the name but the acronym sounds cool. Anyway back to the topic. This is a spy agency. We recruit teenagers and train them to fight but we don't just recruit any teenagers of course. We recruit them if they have a strong potential and if they are already skilled and we nurture their skills so it they will become more stronger. And not only that, each spy posses one great skill. For example, fighting or hacking but sometimes two people can posses one skill." 

       Suho press the next slide again. "As you can see, these are our best I mean best teachers in here. Some come from different countries. And of course we have one of our best spies. The Mythical Five." Suho pressed the next slide again and it reveal five pictures. 

       "Woah. You guys are in there." She said as she points at Krystal and the three other guys. 

       "Yeah! It was so shocking how you beat Krystal. She's one of the Mythical five and then you beat her like that's amazing!" Jimin said while giving Hyemi a thumbs up. 

       "Maybe the whole Mythical five might change into Mythical Six? Who knows!" Suho added. The guy with a tanned skin just nodded.

       "Anyway let me introduce ourselves." Jimin stood up. "I'm Park Jimin! 5th chair of the Mythical Five. My specialty is opening locks with just these keys." He showed Hyemi some keys but they weren't your typical keys. They were all made from bobby pins or other metal like an antenna wire. "That's why they call me 'the snake' cause I can go inside or access anything just like a snake. If you ever lock yourself, just call me." He winks. 

       Next Suho stood up. "Suho here. 2nd chair. But the real name is Kim Junmyeon. My specialty is hacking. I can basically hack anything and can access to any data. I'm the genius of these agency." He said while he fix his hair in a y manner but earning hit from Jimin. 

       "Anyway, you know me now right? Jung Krystal! And this is Kim Jong In but you can call him Kai. 3rd and 4th chair. He's my boyfriend, fyi." He points at the guy sitting beside him. "We both posses the skill of making and creating new weapons. Suho is not the only smart ya know? We test and try new weapons everyday. We check if they are stable and nice to use. So if you need any weapon you can come to us." She smiles while Kai just nodded. 

       "Woah. That's cool. I guess." She shrugged. "But there's only four of you. Where's that guy?" She points at the guy on the slide. Hyemi looked at the picture. He's handsome Hyemi admits. 

       "Oh that's Oh Sehun." Jimin stated. "He's the best among all of the spies. 1st chair. Specialty is fighting and jumping off high buildings without dying! But he has an attitude." All of them nodded.

       "Anyway would you like to join? We would be happy if you did!" Siwon said while everyone nodded again. 

       "Please Hyemi. You look like you have a lot of potential!" Krystal said. 

       "Yes yes! That fight awhile ago was awesome. You beat Krystal's off!" Jimin said but got a beating from Krystal.

       "We love new recuits anyway." Suho said. 

       Hyemi was unsure she doesn't know if she should join or not. Spy? And her? That would have been crazy! She doesn't know how to fight. That was luck awhile ago. She doesn't know anything about stuff like this. She's just a local delivery woman! What are they thinking of recuiting someone like that. And then she remembered fighting criminals, so there's 50/50 chance she'll die. "I can't! I don't know anything about fighting plus I don't know want to die. I still have a family to take care of."

       "No worries! We'll train you. You won't die. We'll give you money anyway. After you finish training, that's the time you'll fight and if your mission is successful will give you the money you needed." Siwon explained. 

       "But-"

       "Kim Hyemi. You only have one parent. You have two other siblings. And you're a scholar in Seoul High School. You work at BTOB Restaurant. Am I right?" Suho said as he read more something from the computer. Hyemi sighed and nodded. 

       "So please join. We'll pay for your expenses then! Please, you have a lot of potential in you. You just need to let it out!" Siwon said as he put both his palms together. Hyemi looked at him then the other four they were all pleading. Hyemi was still unsure but maybe trying something wouldn't hurt. "Oh ok! I guess it wouldn't hurt to join?" 

       All of them cheer except for Kai. He was just sitting there while watching Krystal scream with joy. 

       "But of course you'll have a mentor. I suggest maybe Oh Sehun." Siwon said making everybody quiet. Krystal then protest. "No! I'll do it. She won't survive if its Sehun." 

       "You already have 3 students Krystal. 3 of each people and Sehun doesn't have one." Suddenly a guy walked towards them. "Speaking of the devil, he's here!" Hyemi looked at him. 'Wow. He is handsome. More handsome in person.' 

       "Sehun meet your student, Kim Hyemi. You'll be mentoring her." Siwon said as he put his arm around Sehun's shoulder. 

       Sehun looked at her, from head to toe until he said something bluntly. "No.