05

Mission 34: A Way To HIS Heart!

Chapter 05

       Hyemi and Krystal crawled and crawled, from left to right. She was getting tired — well she was already tired — right from the start. "Krystal-ah, when will we go out of hear?" Hyemi groaned. "We're almost there now be quiet-" Before she could even finish her sentence, Hyemi shrieked. She felt something crawl on her hand. 

       "Yah. I just said that you should be quiet" 

       "Kim Hyemi! I can hear you. Stay where you are or else." Someone said but they both know who it was. It was Oh Sehun. He was near and know where they are after Hyemi shrieked in horror.

       Krystal cursed under her breath. "Let's go. Hurry." They started crawling again but much faster than before. 

       Soon they reached their destination. Krystal opened the cover of the vent with one of her gadgets. "Go Jump out know before Sehun catch up." Krystal said as she points down. "Are you crazy? It's too high!" 

       Krystal rolled her eyes. "Oh for goodness sakes, you won't die. You'll just jump and land on your feet." 

       "Easy for you to say. You're a spy. You're already trained for all of this. 

       "If you don't jump, I'll push you. So do you want it the hard way or my way?" Krystal raised her brow. Hyemi bit her lip and sighed. She prayed first then jump out of the vent. To her surprise, she landed without getting injured. "See. It wasn't that bad? It would be worse if I pushed you right." Krystal said while smiling that irritate Hyemi a bit because she doesn't understand that it's hard for Hyemi. 

       "Now where am I supposed to go?" Hyemi asked. 

       Krystal checked her watched. "Just wait for him. And don't forget to thank him."

       "Who? Him? What- Ah!" Hyemi was about to scream again when someone covered . She bit the guy's hand making the guy yelp in pain but the voice was familiar to Hyemi. She turned around and it was Jimin! "Jimin! Thanked God. I thought it was Sehun. Oh and sorry for biting your hand." 

       "No pressure. I guess it was karma punishing me for sneaking up on you. Now let's go before Sehun hyung kills you and me." He grabs Hyemi by his hand and they both ran.

       "So you're the guy I should be thanking?" 

       "Huh?" Jimin looked at her with a questioning look. 

       "Well Krystal said someone was coming and I should thank him. Wait did you plan all of this?"

       Jimin nodded. "Well you have to go to your next work right? You wouldn't want to be late?" 

       "Well yeah but I'm already late and I already think that Luhan is already whining right now but why? Why are you helping me?" 

      

Meanwhile, Krystal jump off the vent and brushed off the dust on her clothes. "Eww. They should really clean the vents. I mean it's so disgusting. Why didn't Kai did this? Ugh so much for a gentleman." She took out another gadget it was like a small vacuum. She cleaned herself but stop and drop the gadget when someone jump off the vent. 

       It was Sehun, of course. "Where is she?" He grabbed Krystal by her arm but she showed no fear. 

       "Ouch? Are you that angry? Let go of my arm or I'll pepper spray you." Krystal said with much sass. 

       Sehun scowled at her defiantly. She's the only girl Sehun can't mess with. "So here is she?"

       "She's long gone. She went poof. She went bye bye. She went abrcadabra." She said while smiling playfully at him. 

       Sehun wasn't pleased by her words (He wasn't always pleased anyway). "Stop messing around Jung Soojung." When she heard her real name that means Sehun isn't messing around anymore. He wasn't messing around anyway but now he's really serious. Krystal sighed as she rolled her eyes.

       "She's not here anymore Sehun. Can't you see I don't have her beside me? Besides I bet she's already on the road going to her work." She replied, raising her eyebrows at him. "And that's what you get for always being such a mean, aggressive and a harsh mentor. That's why you're students always leave you and the people around you." 

       "It's none of your business on how I mentor my students." He points angrily at Krystal but still Krystal didn't show any fear at all. You can say she already has gotten used to this. 

       "Then why are your students always leaving?!" Krystal debated. Sehun was quiet. He couldn't respond to that. He stood there glaring at her while cursing her in his head. "See you can't even answer. Just give it up Sehun. Why can't you chanage? Ugh. Be happy she said agreed being with you."

      She paused then continued. "Whatever. It's none of my business right?" She said with a sarcasm tone. "Just so you know, you're dead meat once you do something bad to her. And take note, I think that girl is special in a unique way. Watch and train her carefully." Krystal flip her hair and left. 

 

       Hyemi and Jimin was outside. "Jimin. Thank you for everything I guess. I can now go to my job." She said as she bow. Jimin smiled. "No biggie! Should I you to your job?" 

       Hyemi shook her head. "Nah. I'm fine. My body is a little sore though but I'm fine. I guess I'll buy some hot packs or something. Thanks again for today." She smiled awkwardly and left. 

       "Umm noona!" Hyemi turned around. "I did it because I just felt like I should help you, you know? As someone who went through this, I guess I really had a the urge to help you. You get it right?" 

       Hyemi couldn't say anything but just nod and say yes. She doesn't really get his answer but she doesn't want to ask further. It's weird for her since she doesn't look like the type of person who you would help because she shows determination and bravery and it was the firs time someone help her other than Luhan. 

       "Anway have a safe trip to your work and just hurry maybe hyung will come out any minute." Hyemi nodded and rushed out. 

 

       Hyemi kept on bowing to her manager. "I'm sorry. The.. line was too long." She's cursing herself along side Sehun's name. She really hates lying. The manager sighed. "I'll let it slip this time since you rarely ask for things but don't let it happen again. Just go back to work. Oh and there's Luhan I guess you should say something to him. He's keeps on talking about how worried he is." He said while pointing at the guy marching towards their way. 

       "Thanks sir. I won't let it happen again." She bows again. She flinched when Luhan grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around. It was painful but she showed no reaction. "Kim Hyemi! Where have you been?! I was worried you know?" 

       "I'm sorry Luhan. I didn't mean to be late or make you worried okay? Can't you just let it slide and forget about it?" 

       "How can I forget? I thought you were kidnap or something."

       "Hey. I'm not a little girl anymore? Okay? I can take care of myself. So I'll just change oh?" She said as she walks towards her locker but Luhan saw something on Hyemi's arm. 

       "Wait, what's this?" He said while pointing at the bruise on Hyemi's arm. Hyemi looked at it. She remembered when she was on the vent with Krystal she kinda hit the side when they were turning right. She couldn't see since it was dark a bit. She bit her lip. She was thinking of an excuse. It means she gotta lie again. 'Forgive me Luhan for lying again.' 

       "Uhh, when I was in the clinic.. I hit.. uh.. the door. I wasn't looking at my way so I guess it becme a bruise." She shrugs and laughs. Luhan looked at her with doubts. Hyemi was panicking. She kept chanting on her head for Luhan to buy her excuse. 

       "Okay.. I guess. Just go and change we have lots of deliveries to do." He said and went away. Hyemi sighed. She opened her locker and took her stuff. She went inside the restroom rto change. "Aigoo. Maybe I should've stop by the pharmacy shop to grab something for my aching body. Well I'm dead meat tomorrow anyway. Hopefully I could think of something to say sorry to Sehun."

       She looked at herself on the mirror. "Fighting.. I guess."