04

Mission 34: A Way To HIS Heart!

Chapter 04 

       "Okay. Now raise both your arms." The girl took Hyemi's measurements. She undergo a lot of things today; taking measurements for her training clothes, interview for her information, eye test, checking her BMI and other stuff. She's tired even if the actual training hasn't started yet. After the girl took her measurements, she lazily sat down on a bench. 

       Hyemi grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked the time. "Only an hour more before I need to go to the restaurant- Ouch!" Someone hit her on the head. She turn her around. "Why did you do that?!" She shouted, annoyed. But as soon as he saw the person who hit her she covered immediately. 

       Sehun glared at her. "Excuse me? Is that how you talk to your mentor?" As always, Sehun's voice sent shiver to Hyemi's spine. 

       Hyemi looked down, scared but pissed too. "I'm sorry, Sehun-ssi." 

       Sehun smirked. He grabbed Hyemi by the chin and forcefully raised her head up so he can see her face clearly. "I would rather hear you calling me Sehun Seonsaengnim. It's much more appealing to hear. Don't you think?" Hyemi looked at him with brows knitted together. She slapped Sehun's hand. 

       He scowl at Hyemi, making her worried. She really has pissed him this time. He grabbed Hyemi's arm and dragged her with him. Hyemi pleaded to let her arm go. His grip was so strong that he could already break her arm. She doesn't know where he will take her. She was worried and scared of course. Some other trainees saw them and started whispering to one another. 

       "Oh . I wonder what happen."

       "I bet his pissed. Will he take her to that room?"

       "I hope not. Poor Hyemi." 

       Hyemi looked at Sehun. He was still angry. His brows was knitted together. His eyes showed anger. Jimin saw the scene that he ran towards them. He stopped Sehun. "Woah dude. What happen here? You're not taking her to that room, aren't you?" 

       Sehun looked at him weirdly. "What? No. Now, Move it." He said as he pushed Jimin aside but Jimin didn't budge. 

       Jimin looked at him firmly and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Hyung. Are you sure you're not taking her there?" 

       Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yes." Jimin raised a brow. "Where are you taking her then?" 

       "Ugh. I'm taking her to the training room. Why do you guys think I will take her to the room?" Sehun glance at the people looking at them and scowled. All of them got scared that they returned to the things they were doing. Jimin shrugged. "Well, that's you hyung. And your face kinda shows that you'll take her there." 

       Hyemi coughed. "Um. I'm still here? Are we going or not? And can you let go of my arm? You're grip kinda hurst." Jimin sighed. He grab Sehun hand to let Hyemi's arm go. She thanked Jimin. She rubbed her arm. It was red and Sehun's hand mark was printed there. 

       Sehun rolled his eyes again. He started to walk. Hyemi and Jimin followed him. As soon as they reached the room, Sehun opened the door. Hyemi stared in awe. The room was huge! It looked like a stadium. She wondered; Is she still under the Big Bang Video Game Company?! She tapped Jimin's shoulder and asked that. 

       "I know right? Sometimes I think we're far away from the company." Jimin chuckled. Hyemi smiled. She was thankful that Jimin was there with them or else it will a scary first day. 

       Sehun looked at them with a grimace. He pulled Hyemi to spot near a white line on the floor that said 'Starting/Finish Line'. "Anyway. You see this line and those." He points  at the line and the line going around the room. Hyemi just nodded. "Okay good. Follow those and give me ten laps! Now!" Hyemi was shock by the sudden request that her body didn't move. 

       "T-ten?"

       "Yes ten! Hurry! Now!" He pushes Hyemi. Hyemi started running. Ten laps? Hyemi doesn't know if she can do 5 laps plus the room is HUGE. She rarely runs anyway since her school, work and house are near. And when delivering stuff, she uses the motorcycle.

       She passed through on some weird contraptions but it looked a like an obstacle course. A very weird one and it has three levels. One near the ground. Second was in the middle. It was a little high and the third was the highest. Of course they weren't the only one there. There were some people training.

       Her eyes were actually glued on the third level. One boy was going through the obstacle and she could see that he was scared. Well who wouldn't be scared? It was very high anyway but there was a string attached to you that was also attached to a metal thing above so incase you fall the string will catch you but still! It was high. 

       Hyemi gulped. She knows she'll go through this anyway time soon. She also bets that she'll start immediately on the third level because her mentor is Sehun. She can see that she'll make her training days miserable. Suddenly a guy was running beside him and it was Sehun. 'Speaking of the devil.'  Hyemi thought. "Yah! Hurry up! You will be doing a lot of stuff today."

       "Sorry. I was fascinated by that." She points at the obstacle course. 

       Sehun looked at the course then smirked. "No worries. You'll be doing that too."

       "I know. Tch." Hyemi bit her lip, annoyed. 

       "Good. Now, faster! Faster!" He push Hyemi. "I know! You don't have to push me." Hyemi shouts but she regretted shouting at him because his eyes showed that he wanted to kill her. She ran faster than him. Sehun stopped running and sighed. He went back to the starting point. Jimin pats his back . "Yo. Hyung. You gotta take her lightly you know? She's a girl after all." 

       "Since when did I take people lightly? Even if she is a girl I barely care." 

       "But seriously hyung. If you don't fix your attitude people will really start drifting away you. Be happy that she agreed being with you. Take care of her or else I take her away from you." Sehun furrowed his brows at Jimin. "Excuse me? Do you.. like this Hyemi?" 

       Jimin shrugged. "Maybe." 

       "Whatever. Take her. The hell I care. Just go back to your training." Sehun turn around leaving Jimin there. He doesn't understand why Jimin would suddenly say something like that. Its actually the first timehim seeing Jimin talk like that. He barely cares anyway though if Jimin did take Hyemi away from him. Less work for him. That way he can focus more again on his training. "That dude. Did he ate something bad? Tch

-

       After Hyemi is done with her 10 laps (Yes she did all ten.), she dump herself on the floor. She grabbed the bottle of water that Jimin gave awhile ago while she was doing her laps. She gulped everything. She was really tired. Her legs and feet are all sore. She doesn't know if she could continue anymore. She check her the time on her phone.

       "Only 30 minutes. I better ask him if I could leave now. I guess that running is good for a first day right?" She mumbled. 

       Sehun suddenly appeared right in front of her. "Get up and take this." He threw a long bamboo stick at Hyemi. She caught it before it hit her face. Hyemi stood up and followed Sehun. They went to one obstacle course. It had a long plank and under it was water. "Balance is one thing a spy should have. Without balance you won't finish a mission, succesfully. You have to go to cross that plank right there but of course you're not just gonna cross there without any challenge." He grabbed the stick from Hyemi and placed it over her shoulders. 

       "You see those water buckets?" Hyemi nods. "Put that on each side of the bamboo stick and cross over the plank with the stick over your shoulder."

       "Huh? But that's hard! And there's like 10 buckets Plus.. I really need to go." Hyemi looked down. 

       "You need to go? What pee? Then go and pee." He signals her to go. 

       Hyemi shook her head. "No not pee-"

       "You need to take a ? Then go." He signals her again. Hyemi was pissed a bit for not letting her finish but she just took a deep breath. "No. What I mean is I really need to go to my other work. I promise that I'll go there since they need me 'cause we're short on delivery men and women." 

       Sehun raised a brow. He looked at Hyemi then bluntly said no. "Tell them you can't make it." 

       "I can't! I really need to go Sehun-ssi. Luhan wouldn't be able to do things on his own."

       "Well boohoo for him. You need to stay here. Now go and cross that plank." He said as he points at the obstacle. 

       Hyemi glared at him. "I need to go! I can do this tomorrow. I promise I'll do it. You can add up a lot of buckets if you want." She grabs him by the hand. Her expression change. "Please! Sehun-ssi." 

       Sehun push her hands. "No."

       Hyemi shrieked in anger. She went to the plaform near the buckets. She grab two of the buckets and placed it on both ends of the stick. She knelt down and placed the stick on her shoulders. She stands up while groaning in pain. She walks trough the plank slowly. She kept on mumbling something bad about Sehun. Cursing him under her breath. 

       The plank was long. It will take her an hour just to bring the other buckets to the other side. Sehun really made her angry. She just broke a promise and she hates that. Even if there's a saying 'sometimes, promises are meant to be broken.' She doesn't want to break a promise. She always think that why even bother making promises when you're gonna break it? So if she ever promise to people, she'll fulfill it! 

       She's worried about Luhan. She knows that Luhan will throw a fit at her. "Sorry Luhan. That ty Sehun." She sighs. She rarely swear and she hates swearing. She reached the other end. She immediately put the buckets down. Even if it was only the first batch, she's already tired. Well she did ran all over the room 10 times. 

       She goes back to the other side also through the plank and repeats everything. After three batch, she falls on her knees. Everything was sore. Her legs, back, feet and arms. Even her head is tired. She was also tired from cursing Sehun. "Oi!" She turns her head to Sehun. "Move! You still need to do some things after this." 

       Hyemi scrunched her nose. "Yes!" She hastily stands up and goes to the other side. 

       "Sehun!" Sehun turn around to face the person who called him. It was Suho. 

       "Why?"

       "I need your help on something. Just come here." He drags Sehun with him. "Wait! I'm watching on Hyemi."

        "Ey! I bet she won't go anywhere. Right Hyemi?!" He shouts. Hyemi turns around and nods while she glares at Sehun. He scowls back. "See! C'mon." Sehun was now dragged by Suho. Hyemi saw them leaving so she sat down to rest for a bit. Suddenly someone grabbed her by her arm making her yelp in pain.

       She looked at the person who grabbed her. "Kai-ssi?" 

       "Let's go Ms. Hyemi." Without any hesitation Kai pulled her with him and they ran out the room. "Kai! What are you doing?!" Kai covers . 

       "Be quiet Ms. Hyemi. We are trying to get you out her so you could go to your work." Kai checked if Sehun was looking and he was. "! He saw us. You shouldn't have shouted. He has keen hearing. Run."

       They ran out of the room and through the halls but Sehun caught up. "Oi! Come back here!" They were now chasing each other like cats and dogs. They went right then left. Round and round. Kai saw a group of people on some hallways so they went through them losing Sehun in the process. They turn right and stayed there. 

       "Did we lose him? But you don't have to try and help me. I'm late anyw- Ah!" A mechanical claw was wrapped around Hyemi's waist taking her up and inside the vent. There she met Krystal. "Hyemi! Let's go." She pressed a button and the claw turn into a little ball and placed it on her pocket. "New spy gadget!" she smiled and crawled. Hyemi followed. 

       "What's happening Krystal? Is this part of the training?" Hyemi asked. 

       "Nope. But you can consider it as a training. Now just keep on crawling. Neh?" Hyemi was unsure about this. She bet he's really angry right now. To the point that he might kill someone and Hyemi was not wrong. He was angry. He started to push people out of the way. He was like storm.

       Kai was trying to catch his breath when Sehun grabbed his shirt. "Where is she?" 

       Kai kept a calm face. "She's gone. Just give up Sehun. She went to her work." Suddenly they heard a scream from the vents so they both look up. "That girl should stop screaming." He lets go of Kai. "Boost me up." Kai followed his order. He doesn't want to argue. He can already see flames on Sehun's eyes. Besides he doesn't really want to help Hyemi at first. He was just forced to capture Hyemi. 

       He started to crawl, looking for Hyemi. "I'll catch you Hyemi. If I ever catch you, get ready to die."