006

Jeon Jungkook Online

"J," Jungkook sighed, dropping down onto the couch opposite Hoseok's. "You gotta do something in your life."

Hoseok stopped chewing on Lay's chips and sent the man a look. He was in the middle of watching the fifth rerun of Roommate. Oh, he was loving Youngji until Jungkook had to interrupt him. Great.

"What do you mean? I am doing something in my life! Look at me watch Roommate! I'm loving it! That's something!" He complained, rolling his eyes at Jungkook stupidity. What was this boy going on about? Hoseok was clearly doing something in his life.

Oh no, he forgot. He still hasn't taken him to the eye doctor. He better arrange that sooner before later.

"No, I mean," Jungkook pulled the ends of his hair in frustration, "You gotta do something in my life!"

Jungkook's life? Wasn't he eating chips in Jungkook's life? Hoseok didn't understand what this man was rambling on about.

"Yah, stop giving me that look!" Jungkook pointed an accusing finger, leant forward and stole a chip from Hoseok.

"YAH! That's mine!" Hoseok yelled, pulling Jungkook's hand away. Jungkook moved back and shoved it in his mouth before Hoseok could get it, then sticking his tongue out. Until Hoseok bit his hand. Yes, bit.

"You and your bull about my life," Hoseok shook his head in disappointment and turned up the volume. Now he could enjoy Youngji and Sunny over Jungkook's irritation noise.

If you looked closely, you could see Jungkook's protruding veins on his temple as he grabbed the remote out of Hoseok's hand roughly and turned off the television.

"Hoseok, you need to do something to help! I work to keep you alive, Namjoon picks up your chip crumbs and Jimin…" Jungkook's voice drowned off when he said Jimin. Indeed, what had Jimin done than adding more money into the bills? Not to mention he showered the longest and always complained about Jungkook's legit cooking. Jungkook didn't understand why these idiots kept on complaining.

And not to forget he always stole his hair gel. Jungkook didn't know how much Jimin used but it was enough to finish his bottle in a week, aka seven days.

After key analysis studies on what other people could actually do to help by his test, Kim Namjoon, Jungkook realised that just Hoseok sleeping around and not helping does not deserve his hard work.

"Yah, stop giving me that look!"

"What look?" Hoseok asked, frowning. What was this 'look' he kept on mentioning?

"That look! You look at me like I'm a stranger!"

Hoseok scrunched up his face.

"Again!"

 

 

"I do nothing?" Hoseok bit his lip in annoyance and Jungkook's laptop. "I do nothing, I'll show you I do something!"

"Do something," Hoseok kept clicking his tongue as he logged on (he used his secret weapon to obtain Jungkook's password) and opened up the Internet.

"Just wait and see," He furrowed his eyebrows as he typed up a certain website.

"Oh wait, I better call the doctor as well!" Hoseok remembered how poorly the state of Jungkook's ear were and pulled out his new phone.

Hoseok owned the newest Samsung phone: hi-tech, best camera, big space. Why? Because he did. Just a quick fact that Jungkook owned an IPhone 5s, two generations down to the IPhone 7 now in style.

After a few beeps on his phone, someone picked up.

"Yello?!" Hoseok greeted, "Is this the hospital?!"

The opposite of the line pulled her phone away from her ear and cursed under her breath. She hated talking to crazy people like him.

"Yes, this is Seoul Hospital. Please keep down the volume of your voice," the nurse said, eyeing a patient who was wheeling herself out. The patient on the wheelchair stuck her tongue out as she made her escape from the hospital. But it didn't turn out so well when the nurse took out a fishing rod from God knows where and reeled her back in, then leaving the phone between her ear and shoulder, she took out a roll of duct tape and wrapped the patient's arms around the chair, despite her screams and protests. Geez, the patients were getting more crazier by the day.

"Oh, sorry," Hoseok whispered, oblivious to how extreme the person on the other line's level was. She was a skilled beast when it came to idiots.

"What's your case?" She said smirking at the patient who was barking at her.

"My friend can't seem to understand what I say, I think there's something wrong with his ears! Please send a doctor over," Hoseok exclaimed.

The nurse scowled in her mind. She knew idiots like this – state problems when there really weren't any. But as a nurse, she couldn't just reject an offer without seeing what was really wrong. She had to think of something quick, something that didn't waste the time of a valuable doctor.

Something whipped her face and she immediately looked up, ready to scowl, only to realise it was the white coat of one of the intern doctors at the place. An evil smirk crossed her face.

"Dr Kim! Someone needs you!" She called out his name. Poor guy, she almost felt guilty. Almost. He was the famous intern for making so many mistakes that others didn't want him to do much anymore. So when he beamed that someone needed him, the nurse smiled.

"Coming!" He grinned and ran straight back to the nurse.

Hoseok gave her the house address, then put down the phone and stared back at the laptop screen.

"Yo, J! Whatcha doin'?" Jimin stopped by their shared room. He was heading to Jungkook's room to steal more hair gel but it was such a strange sight for him, seeing Hoseok not by the tv screen or a bag of chips in his hand, so he had to stop. Not wanted, HAD to.

"Oh, Jimin! Come!" Hoseok made a hand movement similar to a flick of the wrist, his eyes never leaving the screen. Jimin was confused and anxious, but he did it anyway.

"Asian Maker? What the hell is that?" He frowned, checking out the website Hoseok was on. There was a picture of Jungkook to the side and information about him that made Jimin bewildered. It was all English.

Firstly, when was Jungkook's name Stripy Clown Fish? And hell, when did Hobo get into the conversation? The last thing he remembered was Jungkook being a pretty smart lad and being able to read simple English so seeing a profile like this made Jimin puzzled. He had already concluded it was probably Hoseok's dirty work. He remembered Hoseok as the , after all.

"Hoseok, can you read English?"

"English? Not really."

"Why the hell are you using the English language then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Here," Jimin, took the greenhouse on the Spider-Man mousepad and clicked on the button saying 'Hangul.' The whole page was refreshed and now written in Korean.

Hoseok's eyes widened and his mouth gaped open. What the hell was this?! Who put Jungkook's name as Stripy Clown Fish?! What kind of retard put these retarded answers?!

"Holy , whoever did this is a massive idiot," Hoseok shook his head and quickly edited the whole profile. No wonder why he Jungkook's profile had no notifications. People must have thought of him as mentally disabled!

Jimin slapped a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud. He knew Hoseok was clumsy and a little brainless but now… now he wondered Hoseok's existence.

"Man, I just saved Jungkook from being known as a psycho," Hoseok wiped his invisible sweat growing on his forehead. "Jimin, what's wrong with you?"

The red haired man was rolling on the ground, tears cascading down his face as he let out countless roars of laughter. Everytime he glanced at Hoseok, he'd blow a raspberry and bang the floor with his fist repetitively.

Crazy man, Hoseok thought. The doctor should check him too. Then the computer made a low-pitched ring which attracted the attention of Hoseok away from Jimin.

He lightened up immediately when he saw that he had gotten a message from someone. The top right of the screen flashed constantly of a red envelope and Hoseok double clicked it with his mouse.

Smxcgurl: Y, hai dere ;)

"OMG, JIMIN, LOOK!" Hoseok squealed, pointing at his screen in excitement. He couldn't believe it!

"Oh, that's a cool name. S, m, x, c. Who would have thought of smexy," Jimin observed.

Smxcgurl: ur a hansum 1

"She called me handsome!" Hoseok screamed, flailing his hands into the air.

"You mean Jungkook," Jimin corrected but he was pretty darn sure the man wasn't listening.

"What do I write?!" Hoseok pondered, clicking random keys furiously.

GoldenMaknae: qfwibdgavhd

Smxcgurl: Vat

"Oh, give me that!" Jimin murmured, throwing Hoseok off his chair and taking a seat for himself.

GoldenMaknae: I mean thank you :)

GoldenMaknae: That was my dog

"What dog?" Hoseok got up and peered over Jimin's shoulder. The man just snorted and shrugged.

Smxcgurl: Animle lova

Smxcgurl: Fysti

"What the hell. She can't spell," Jimin cringed and looked over to see what his dear dog was doing.

"Dude, that doesn't work on me. You can save those tears for another person," he clicked his tongue when he saw Hoseok looking at him with dewy wet eyes. He had seen what this guy has done to Jungkook. He might have been retarded, but he was controlling. Very controlling.

Smxcgurl: Wanna grab cophee 2geda?

GoldenMaknae: Can you spell?

"What the hell, Jimin! You're gonna scare her off!" Hoseok wiped away his fake tears and smacked Jimin at the side of his head.

"Oh , my quick reflexes," Jimin muttered under his breath rather proudly.

Smxcgurl: Scuse mi?

GoldenMaknae: Sorry, that was my dog

"Jimin, I don't get it. We don't have a dog," Hoseok said dumbly, oblivious to Jimin's ideas.

"It's right next to me," he said casually while his cells were laughing their blood off. Hoseok peered around. It was only him.

"Oh Jimin," Hoseok shook his head while clicking his tongue with a scrunched face. "You need to see the doctor too."

Smxcgurl: Rite

Smxcgurl: so wanna grab cophe togeda?

GoldenMaknae: Quick question

GoldenMaknae: Which one is the bunny looking thing – Hair or hare

"Why would you ask her that?" Hoseok pulled a face. Jimin just shrugged with a smirk, pushing his red hair back with a hand.

Smxcgurl: Vat

GoldenMaknae: Which one is the bunny looking thing – hair or hare

Smxcgurl: Y

GoldenMaknae: Answer pls or I won't go out for 'cophee'

GoldenMaknae: 5

GoldenMaknae: 4

Smxcgurl: !!!

GoldenMaknae: 3

GoldenMaknae: 2

Smxcgurl: W8!

GoldenMaknae: 1…

 

Smxcgurl: Heir

 

"Jimin!! Why did you block her?!"

"Sorry J, find another girl with a brain," Jimin scoffed and jumped off his wheely chair, leaving the room with the thought of someone compatible with Hoseok's brain. Now he just needed his hair gel…

"Stuff him," Hoseok swore under his breath. His hard work to get a girl gone with a click of the button, all because of that lousy repairman.

"I scream, you scream, gimme that gimme that ice–"

"Hello?" Hoseok picked up his phone with annoyance.

"Hello, I'm from the Seoul National hospital. I'm at your doorstep."

 


AUTHOR'S NOTES

 

Honestly got no idea what happened to this chapter so thanks for telling me :) .Now it's back up (hopefully)!

 

 Happy Easter, my little twinkles ;•) ! Lololol.

How was Smxcgurl for you? I don't even know how I wrote this :3 . A fact for you that I write what ever is on the top of my head (really bad) but I kinda do have a plan in my mind. It's hiding in the back XD . So basically~ I'm just free writing cause this is a free country.  

So, I've decided that I kinda want you readers involved in my story. I'm gonna take request for Online girls for Jungkook (so let's queue them up!). 

Here's what I need from you lovely readers:

The name of the girl/GUY (YOU WANNA BE A SNEAKY READER AND ADD A LITTLE POISON TO STRAIGHT JUNGKOOKIE'S LIFE) (online name):

Her personality:

Particular lines you want her to say (optional):

And MAYBE who you want involved (do you want Jungkook to be talking to her or maybe Hoseok and Jimin again): JUNGKOOK/NAMJOON/HOSEOK/JIMIN. I can't promise this.

Don't go commenting this below pls, we wouldn't want any spoilers! Instead, private message me pls :) . We could even be friends! 

Anyways, I can't promise you your girl will be in it but I'll mention your name somewhere :•P . 

Shoutout to my Chem science buddies for the name! I might have stolen it XD .

 

Love ya!

 

Exoinspire xoxo