004

Jeon Jungkook Online

How hungry could one be?

 

Namjoon put his hands together, saying his prayer, then shoving a spoon full of rice soaked in seaweed soup into his mouth, chewing like a beggar. Actually, the correct term would be chewing as a beggar. Jungkook watched him swallow the food, his eyes moving to the throat with Namjoon's Adam's apple bobbing up and down, then at his face.

"How do you like it?" Jungkook cautiously asked. He wanted to know how his food really tasted like, not a lie from Hoseok. Oh, those beautiful memories when Hoseok would 'secretly' throw the food into the bin while Jungkook was leaning against the kitchen counter. He could have at least done it when Jungkook was away, not standing approximately 2 meters away. It scarred his tiny feelings.

Namjoon didn't say nor move. Was the food that bad? Maybe Hoseok wasn't exaggerating. Abruptly, Namjoon slammed his chopsticks down and to the younger man's surprise, tears rolled down his dirty, unclean face. If you look closely, you can see the colour difference from where his tears washed the filth away.

"This," he sniffed making Jungkook gulp, "Is delicious." The man sighed in relief, his shoulders drooping down as the tension was released from his body. His made a mental note to hit Hoseok for breaking his cooking confidence. He used to love cooking but his soul was miserable watching Hoseok throw his food in the bin.

But wait a minute. He was never going to see Hoseok again! A blessing!

And the door clicked.

"Hello? Jungkook?" Namjoon waved a hand infront of the younger boy's face, attempting to catch his attention which he sadly failed. The guy was frozen still, staring straight ahead. Namjoon followed his trail of sight.

Crawling in from the door was the one and only Jung Hoseok. He looked dirty and ragged as his hands dragged his miserable self along the cold, tiled ground. Namjoon easily recognized who he was. It was the trash bin guy. He wasn't affected by the ugly appeal, most likely because he looked the same. Jungkook, on the other hand, wasn't so thrilled with the mud as he had mopped the floor hours ago.

The new roommate snapped out of his trance when Jungkook suddenly got up from his seat, stomping speedily towards the new face. To his surprise, he did a KO move, an upper jaw punch, then slamming the door shut while locking all the locks from the inside. The man banged on the door as he yelled.

"Jungkook! Let me in!" He whined but it played no role. The said man scoffed and cleaned his hands against his pants. He then showed off a sinister smile towards Namjoon who felt a a cold shiver go down his spine.

He didn't dare say anything to this young man. Instead, the anxiety raised in him as Jungkook strolled casually towards the table. What happened next, Namjoon didn't expect.

He sat back down, picked up his chopsticks as he ate in peace, the bowl of rice by his mouth. Namjoon could only stare and not eat with the crying and begging from the outside. Definitely pity.

"Are you not going to eat that?" Namjoon, in fear, shook his head viciously. Jungkook didn't realise this, shrugging and taking Namjoon's bowl.

"Uhm, excuse me, I'm going to use the toilet," Namjoon bowed and left the table. Jungkook had already shown him around the house, from his new room which was nicely decorated with funny posters of Pokemon and a pretty lady, most likely a kpop star. It looked like it was used pretty often but he didn't mind. At least he had a bed this time round.

Namjoon sighed as he ran the water over his hands. When was the last time he had clean water like this? And was this soap?! Like, soap to wash his hands?! Gosh, he was one lucky man.

"Who the heck are you?"

Namjoon squealed and grabbed the nearest thing to him, the bottle of soap, and threw it at the direction of the voice. No one said there was a hobo living in the bathroom!

"! That hurt like a duck!!" The hobo screamed, falling out of the bathtub, rolling around, over Namjoon's leg. Namjoon shrieked and kicked the being 5 times until he was tired. Man, what exercise. And he thought he was fit.

This guy's body was soft like a plushie. No, that wasn't a good thing. That meant he had blubber. You know what else wasn't a good thing? When he didn't move.

Crap was the only thought on Namjoon's mind. Legit. And now that he looked closer, this man wasn't a hobo but the trash guy! Wait, that wasn't right. Maybe he was a hobo.

Namjoon leaned down and scanned the man. Shoot, did he kick too hard? He grabbed the closest thing he saw that resembled a stick, which was actually a Spider-Man toothbrush, and jabbed the trash man's cheek.

"Hello? Hello?! Don't tell me I killed him— !!" Namjoon screamed when the man on the ground came to life, abruptly jumping up and heavily breathing. He looked around the room and locked eyes with Namjoon.

Yes, the two grown men were now stuck in a staring competition. But Namjoon didn't realise this – he just stared back at him because the trash man was looking at him.

Meanwhile, Hoseok found his long lost brother! Someone who would actually do this intense competition with him without wimping out! All those stupid excuses from Jungkook about how 'it was a childish game.' Screw him, 'F'antastic Hoseok was ALWAYS right!

Hoseok squinted. His eyes were stinging – burning. They hurt like hell but he wasn't going to back down. Namjoon, on the other hand, was still clueless. Maybe this trash man was an alien. Maybe his way of communicating was to not blink so he did the same.

Namjoon tried widening his eyes. He widened them, so big like an owl's to show his greeting. But then the sound of a door opening interrupted their conversation. The two men didn't know what it was, as they were still locked in a eye war/conversation.

"Namjoon, I heard you scream! What's wro— what the hell? Hoseok?! What the hell— how did you get in?!" Hoseok didn't respond but pulled his hand out into a stop sign as a signal to  up. He wasn't going to lose. Not when he came this far.

But he was. Because his opponent's eye kept growing while his… were turning Asian. He screamed in agony when a sharp pain was felt on the left hemisphere of his head. He had lost.

"You… I'll always remember a great opponent like you. Goodbye." The last thing Hoseok saw before he closed his eyes was a firm nod from his competitor. Oh, what a great man he was.

But the same man came back to vision when he felt another sharp pain on his arm. He yelped, trying to pull off the creature that harassed him.

"Ow!" He repetitively said. Jungkook was pinching his delicate skin, twisting it in the most inhumane  way he had seen.

"Hoseok, get out of my house," Jungkook glared him in the eye, tearing his hand away which made the abused man scream. He let out a wolf cry, a long howl as he watched his skin turn from white to red.

The next victim was his ear. He whined in pain when he felt his body being dragged across the floor – by his ear. He was going to die. He couldn't go back into the bin, there were ugly bugs in there! He couldn't spend another night out: there were weird people outside! He wanted to stay here, watching his beautiful Youngji on Roommate. Jung Hoseok was too used to living in luxury.

He let out a sob. Just a sob with no tears. Dam, where was his secret weapon when he needed it?! Hoseok moved his eyes across the room, already giving defeat to saving his ear, and caught eye with Namjoon again.

'Please, my opponent, save me.'

"Jungkook, stop!" Namjoon shouted at the top of his lungs. Jungkook froze, hand still on Hoseok's ear. His master was calling him.

'Yes, master,' he said in his mind, turning his head to look at the man who had saved his life from SuperUgly321.

"Leave that being here," he commanded, pointing at Hoseok. The man's eye became watery, watching his long-lost brother save him. He wiped away his tears as he nodded at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded back, a small smile across his face. He never knew he could make a bond like this. It felt… so awesome.

Jungkook groaned. He groaned when his mind was having a huge metal debate about whether Hoseok should stay or not.

"No! Hoseok almost killed you!" Cell one cried out, throwing his hand up.

"Yes, that witch scarred him for life!" Cell two screamed and a chorus of white cells followed.

"But Namjoon saved him! Namjoon saved Jungkook from all that!" Cell three countered, spitting its blood at cell one who choked on it and died out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" The red cells cheered, overtaking the white cells.

"You owe him your life!" Cell four growled, about to attacked cell two who screamed in fright.

"Wait! Let's m-make a compromise!" Cell two stuttered. Cell four and three raises their eyebrows.

"If you agree to this, then keeping Hoseok here is like repaying back Namjoon. Jungkook doesn't need to owe anything anymore, then. I mean, look at Hoseok! He doesn't do anything, he's going to drive out Jungkook nuts!" He argued. Cell three and four stopped to think. They looked at each other and he decision was made.

"Okay," we got ourcells a deal."

"Fine, he can stay but you guys will have to find a way to share rooms together," Jungkook face-palmed himself while the two idiots cheered.

What had he gotten himself into?

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES

 

I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in months. I had a huge debate in my mind and finally I got mycells a decision. 

Im gonna move my and write this chapter. Today. Because I'm a terrible person for keeping you waiting. I'm talking about my two lovely commenters :) .

I know, this chapter is soooo messed up. It's so stupid XD !! Sorry for stupid jokes XD . I took out the stupid Star Wars joke before this could get anymore stupider :P .

Love ya,

   Exoinspire xoxo