005

Jeon Jungkook Online
Life with Namjoon in the house – it's what people called 'a curse in a blessing.' Not to be mistaken with the other way around. 
 
 

Don't get anyone wrong, Namjoon was the biggest help that Jungkook had ever had in the house. All the chip crumbs – gone by when he came back. That was never right: Hoseok always made sure to leave his marks everywhere and Jungkook figured it was the newcomer. 

But because of Namjoon, Hoseok became the most stupidest he had ever become. Hoseok was the curse. Jungkook was already freaking sick of hearing about him going on and on about his lost brother, apparently Kim Namjoon. 

Take for example, the fourth day after Namjoon's arrival. 

It was almost five in the evening when Jungkook had come back from a rough day of internship. The university sent him for a day of working in the department and turns out it was harder than he thought. After his work, he went to get a can of beer before heading home, tired to the bones and head about to explode. 

He was in front of his house, head down and sighing as he trudged along his backpack, his uniform completely crumypled. When he looked up…

"What the heck… WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE?!" 

Jungkook felt like fainting. No, he was on the verge to faint. His legs which were wobbling gave up and he fell to his cemented driveway, located outside his house. His hands tugged his hair as he continuously shrieked with a very pale face. 

His life… his life was seeping out of his body. His soul was flying away. It was his good bye to the world. 

"Oh, hey Loser!" Hoseok came out of the house the entrance, waving giddily at Jungkook while Namjoon came out behind him, looking the total opposite. While Hoseok was jumping with joy, radiating butterflies and rainbows, Namjoon was anxiously biting on his nail, his eyes never stop looking around until he caught eyes with Jungkook. He screeched and nervously looked away. 

Namjoon was the only one who seemed to understand this deadly situation. He understood his death was coming soon. 

"JUNG HOSEOK!! KIM NAMJOON!!" Jungkook screamed, not caring about his neighbours. Who would when their house was ruined to shreds?

"Oh, how nice! He's welcoming us today!" Hoseok grinned happily and ran up to Jungkook, arms open, about to engulf him into a hug. This was the first time Jungkook had called him by his name when he came home from work! He didn't say anything along the lines of, 'Why are you still in my house?'

But he was so wrong. Oh, the wrongest wronged wrong he could be. 'Welcome back to the trash can!' The world could hear the germs call back. 

"Ding ding, uppercut jaw! Kick in the leg! Trip over! Stomp on the back! Punch in the chest! Hit in the private parts!" 

The beaten up Hoseok, the aggressive Jungkook and the anxious Namjoon pulled a face and turned to the owner of the voice. 

"No, keep going!" The man rushed, eyeing the fight. He had red hair, styled up nicely with a pair of round-framed glasses. He was dressed in a Tuxedo, strangely crumpled, but the weirdest part had to be was the fact that he was riding a bike. A tuxedo man on a crappy bike that looked like it was about to break – except it had a thousand screws to ensure it didn't. Not to forget the front basket was filled with a metallic box. 

"Excuse me, but who the bloody hell are you? Can you not see we're not in the mood for some WWW commentary?" Jungkook tried his best to smile, trying to shoo off the intruder nicely. He didn't want to make a bad impression to his neighbours, or who ever this guy was. He wasn't in the mood to be kind – he was in one to kill. 

"But, aww… This is so interesting! Cmon, fight a little more! I'll pay you ₩5000  because I seriously need some cheering up," He pouted, scurrying through his pocket and taking out his flimsy, flat wallet. He dug through it to realise he only less than ₩2000 and laughed in a strange way. It went along the lines of 'Ha…ha ha.'

"Never mind that… how bout free?" The red-haired man sheepishly rubbed his back, putting his wallet back into his pocket. Dam, he was really poor now. 

"Get the hell away from here," Jungkook coldly said, swinging his arm, ready to hit Hoseok again who was underneath him, lying flat like a bed. The poor man was praying for his life, away from the trash germs. 

"W-wait, I can…" His eyes scanned the place. He needed to watch this! He couldn't afford a ticket to see the real one so it wouldn't hurt to see a fight. His eyes landed on a rather battened up hole in the house and he pointed at it. "I can help you fix that!" 

Jungkook scrunched up his face. He could help him fix his door? Who was the man kidding? There was a freaking hole. The door was long broken, sitting in his terribly mown garden, and what remained was a very large empty space with cracks growing out. What hell happened could only be answered by the two men he was about to beat up.

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah! I'm actually a mechanic but people don't seem to believe that. Dunno why – I got a full degree!" The red-haired man raised his hand, as if to prove a point. 

Namjoon frowned. Well, hell no. He couldn't be one – a mechanic wear no Tuxedo. 

"Fine, you better do a good job," Namjoon gaped when Jungkook believed him. He was the most dogiest person ever! Or maybe Jungkook just wanted to continue beating up Hoseok. 

"Yeah! Kick, kick, punch! Woohoo!"

 

And that's how life lead to this. The red-haired man, aka Park Jimin the mechanic, fixing their front door while Namjoon and Hoseok were on their knees in front of Jungkook, begging for their lives. 

Poor Hoseok. He had swollen bruises all over his body and looked like he was on the verge to heaven. Namjoon looked like a shaken leaf, fearing his life. He didn't get beaten up but just looking at Hoseok made him shiver. 

"What the hell did you guys do?" Jungkook pushed back his messed up black hair and pointed at the direction of the entrance. They couldn't see it, as a wall was dividing them from the living room, but they all knew what he was referring to. 

"Well," Hoseok began, "remember how you said we had to find a way to share a room?" 

Jungkook thought back. Now that he recalled it, he said that four days ago. Guess the amount of problems and conflicts had between those 96 hours really did him in. 

"So we bought a double-decker bed! Well, two."

"Two?"

"Yeah, two."

"You bought two double-decker beds? Not one?"

"Yes, one double decker bed for Namjoon, one for me. Jungkook, you need your ears checked."

 

What logic is this?

 

 Jungkook turned stoic. So many questions were running through his head: what the hell does that to do with the entrance being completely demolished? Why did he get two, not one? Oh wait, this was Hoseok. What was he thinking? And where did he get the money? Oh no, that was a really important question. The last thing he remembered was Namjoon being very poor that he needed a house while Hoseok quit his last part-time job because it was too much work. was going down in his mind. 

"Listen, Jungkook. We really didn't mean it! It's just… " Namjoon trailed on. He stopped speaking and put his head against the ground, like begging Jungkook for his forgiveness. 

"It's just what?" Jungkook raised and eyebrow. His hands landed on his hips as he tapped his foot in front of the boys, waiting for an answer. 

"We couldn't fit it through the door and we may or may not have pushed it too hard and broke the wall."

 

What. 

 

What the hell. 

 

What the — "BROOOOMMM!" 

"Sorry, my tape dispenser is a little noisy!" Jimin called out. But Jungkook didn't hear that. He didn't hear Park Jimin say tape dispenser. He didn't worry about how Park Jimin said 'tape dispenser.' All he could think about was how badly Hoseok had spread his 'F'antastic vibes to Namjoon. 

Jungkook fell onto his knees and fell into a begging position, before Namjoon. 

"Kim Namjoon, I'm so sorry. I… should have thought about it when I let you in. I never would have thought that my… my housemate would make you so stupid," Jungkook cried out. It was his fault that he made Namjoon stupid! 

"Hey, I've finished fixing the door— HAHA!! He's— HE'S BOWING TO ANOTHER PERSON BOWING!!" Jimin let out a roar of laughter as he looked at the scene. 

"He's bowing to another person bowing! Man, you guys are hilarious!" Jimin smacked his legs and pointed at the boys. Jungkook and Namjoon cleared their throats and stood up. Hoseok, however, didn't. Namjoon gently tapped his shoulder, in thought of the worst. Maybe Jungkook had beaten Hoseok up to death! But from the loud snores, he was left only to find Hoseok had been sleeping through that whole touching session. Great. 

"So, tadah! I did a good job, didn't I?" Jimin joyously jumped around, proud of his fine work on the door. Jungkook had his mouth wide opened while Namjoon held his breath. 

It was…

 

Utterly terribly. 

 

They didn't know what Park Jimin did but all they could see was that he had tapped the whole entrance with clear tape. That was it. The door, which they could  see from the other side, was still laying on the grass and all the pieces of broken wood and cement was still on the ground. And Jimin was clean, with his tape dispenser on the ground and his tuxedo only the slightest bit more crumpled. 

"Are you kidding me?!" Jungkook screeched. How was he to get out now?! He was practically stuck in the house, all because he trusted a stranger to fix his entrance. He had to buy food for dinner and he had an early class tomorrow so how did he expect to live?

"No, I'm not! It's too good, isn't it?" Jimin smiled, dancing around in circles. He didn't seem to care in the world. 

"Jimin, you said you graduated?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes and smothered his hand against the tape, to make sure he wasn't imagining things. 

"Oh, I did! I graduated doing house decoration!" 

'Was that even a thing?' The same question roamed the two boys minds. 

 

"Why is Park Jimin still here?!" Jungkook slapped his hands against the sides of his cheeks and pulled down. It had been three days since the incident and yet, even though the door was fixed with the help of real mechanics, Jimin was still in the house. 

Speaking of the door, Jungkook spent his first day going through the backyard and jumping over the fence. Bit more workout, but he managed. Only him – the others were stuck in the house due to their failure in athletics so Jungkook gave Jimin permission to stay for a few days until the door was fixed. Turns out the duo double-decker bed was helpful when finding a location for Jimin to sleep although he clearly didn't deserve one. Nor did Hoseok because he was the one who broke the entrance to start with. 

But that didn't matter. the point was that the door was long fixed. So why the hell was Jimin still here?

"Oh, hi!" Hoseok and Jimim waved. They were on the ground, playing some sort of card game while Namjoon was cleaning the kitchen. Namjoon was the only guy who actually helped Jungkook, while the others were just a nuisance, like little bugs throwing their crumbs everywhere. The reason why Jungkook never blamed anything in Namjoon. Hoseok still had bruises but they weren't as prominent as before. 

"Oh, I invited him to stay here permanently!" Hoseok grinned. 

"Permanently?" 

"Yeah, permanently."

"Without my permission?"

"Yeah, without your permission. But seriously, you need your ears che— OUCH!!"

 

Jung Hoseok needed another two weeks to heal. Park Jimim started to live with the bunch. Kim Namjoon was Kim Namjoon. Jeon Jungkook tried to survive. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Please read!

To be honest, I know this is not that good of a chapter and it is super ridiculous but I needed something out so I could specifically write this message for you all.

I'm pretty sure you have seen but I've updated this story GREATLY. I've been waiting for the poster (part of the reason I didn't update) but now that it's out, I haven't been more thrilled in my life. I want to say a huugggeee thank you to -Stephh of Spotlight Posters for making the beautiful poster and background (sorry if I spelt your namewrong :P ). I love it so much and I hope you guys reading it will too!

I've gotten a few extra follwoers and I want to send you my apprciation for reading this ridiculous story. I mean, who would read a story about pigs, harrassing Jungkook, cells or even breaking the door because Hoseok couldn't fit his bed through it? What must I say, my English teacher really taught me. I'm gonna give  you a quote from her:

"Stop assuming and welcome new perspectives. Be creative."

Meh, I can't stop assuming things for one :P . 

Okay, we're kind of getting closer to GIRL NO 2 and I hope you guys are excited! Hopefully she won't be a SuperUgly321 again XD ~ What do you want her to be like? Hehe. 

This story is going a bit fast because I've already introduced 2 new chracters in the first five chapters >.< . Sorry!

Love ya all! Your comments really make my day XD . Please upvote and subscribe!

Exoinspire, xoxo