002

Jeon Jungkook Online

Jung Hoseok always knew that he was born for this particular job.

 

He had always been interested in match making but the only problem was that his dream shop was empty. Sure he had broken up couples, but to make a couple? No one wanted him for an important role like that.

But the day had finally come. It was his time to shine and show himself to the world as the greatest match maker. He was going to be THAT great that he only needed one request to prove it, although, mathematically calculated, no, that was impossible. But numbers were nothing to Jung Hoseok, as proven in his report cards. Even if he received one of the best scores in the grade with 'Fantastic,' he knew that maths wasn't his thing. Nor was Korean. Nor was science. Nor was History. But nothing would stop him in his journey to create…

The best couple in the history of Earth's history!…if that even made sense.

So, today was the beginning to find Jeon Jungkook's soul mate. And to do that, the first step had to take place.

"Are you sure this is safe? Do you even understand what you are doing?" Jungkook asked his best friend with a very concerning face when he saw the many mistakes that he had already made, starting with typing in Jungkook's birthday in the 'today's date' box.

"Of course I do! Trust me, I'm a pro! This is the website, I tell you. You're gonna find her here," he grinned in returned. From the statement, 'Trust me, I'm a pro,' Jungkook could already tell he had no idea what he was doing.

Hoseok squinted his eyes on the computer screen as he made his attempt to read the box on the second line after 10 minutes on the first line.

"N-n-na-n-ne…M-m-me-m-mu-m-mo…Nemo! I get it! Hey Jungkook, what do you think of the orange fish Nemo?" Hoseok glanced at Jungkook. The younger man's eyes began to twitch.

"Lone Soul, why are you looking at me like I'm stupid?" The elder boy questioned with a suspicious look. Jungkook grunted, sick of the man's stupidity.

"Let me do it. You can't even read it properly," he pushed the man aside, Hoseok's wheelie chair rolling away from the desk.

"Hey! I'm the match maker! I get to write your profile!" Hoseok whined, wheeling himself back to the table, doing the retaliation again. Jungkook became irritated, evident with the wrinkles between his forehead and right eye rapidly twitching.

"Jung Hoseok, you can't even read right! You put my dam birthday in the 'today's date' box! And it's not Nemo, it's Name!" He argued, very pissed. The older man covered his face everytime his dongseng yelled at him, shielding himself from dirty water. He knew that Jungkook was irritated from the moment he called him by his full name instead of the usual 'J.'

Just like Jungkook, Hoseok also had a gloomy side to his usual dissing self, not that he really was gloomy. Most of the time, he pretended to be gloomy to get what he wanted and it always seemed to work, even if you are aware of his intentions.

With a actor's shocked face, he pulled his legs are onto his bright yellow chair, rolling it towards the corner of the study room as he played with his finger, tracing circles on his knee.

Another fact to point out was difference in personalities. Unlike Hoseok's cunning character, Jungkook was overly kind, well, to smart friends and family at least. As mentioned, this unfair cheater, Jung Hoseok, knew all the tricks to get his friend to buy him the newest gaming consoles with the help of his 'Eye Tears,' his favourite product in the world. This small bottle of liquid was responsible for all the gaming consoles and games decorated in his room. But don't go telling Jungkook that. If that man were to ever find out his tears weren't real, he would be kicked out of the house.

Swiftly in a fast motion, he squirted a few drops into each eye, earning a burning sensation. As they say, 'Everything comes with a price,' and the price of tens of thousands of won worth of  games was a slight sting. Yeah, it was a straight-out unfair deal. 

Jungkook watch the guy sob in the corner of the room with an awkward face. The guilt was eating him alive. What was he to do with his friend? Should he give in or should he stay put? But of course, he chose the latter because he was simply too kind for his own good.

"J…you can do it," he bit his lip, debating whether he was going to regret this decision or not. Oh Jungkook, why is it that a nice guy like you is friends with a trickster?

Hoseok smiled in victory. Ohoho, he had won again. What a record, twice in a day. Exercising his lip for the big moment, he spun his chair around with big, sad puppy eyes and a jutted out lip.

"Ar-are you sure?" 

Jungkook couldn't take it. His wall of doubt exploded. Rushing towards the taller man, he opened his arms to hug him, guilty that he even had such horrible thoughts. Hoseok deserved everything.

You sly bastard. That was another way to describe Hoseok. You know what? We should add that into his definition.

Jung Hoseok: a creative, oblivious, idiotic sly bastard of a creature.

So there the duo were again, in the same position they began with in front of the screen. But this time, Jungkook kept his mouth shut, even if the creature infront of him made so many mistakes with squinted eyes.

So the finish product ended up like this:

Asian Maker; Make friendships and find relationships online!

Date joined: 1st September, 1997

Name of user: stripyclownfish

Birthday: Punday? What's the strongest seashell? A muscle!

What Kind Of Person Are you Interestested In?: My Pants? I'm wearing blue and white pants today!

What are your hobbies?: Hobos?! I don't have any, thank you.

End Your Profile: Eat my profit? No way! I spent sweat and blood earning them!

Press To Enter Your New Profile

"And…Enter!" Hoseok pressed the button dramatically. The younger man had a scrunched, twisted face as he read through his new profile. Now the whole Asian world would think he's an idiot.

"So…what now?" He asked Jung Hoseok. Now that he had a profile on a online dating and friendship website, what was the next step? It was quite simple actually.

"We wait," he said.

And so they waited.

And waited.

But here was no response.

"Jung Hoseok, it's been an hour! I want to go to bed!" The tired man yelled at his friend who was intensely watching the screen. His eyes could almost be square, watching a screen so bright for so long. Jungkook's eyes were fluttering as he entered a light sleep and abruptly woke up every few minutes.

"Jus wait a bit mo- OMG! We have a message!" He yelled, jumping up with a hand over his mouth.

Finally, at 11:48pm, they got their first message. By this time, Jungkook couldn't care less. All he wanted to do was fall into his warm bed and sleep. His body was craving for some rest.

"What does it say?" He said, uninterested with a yawn.

Supercute123: Are you an idiot?

"So, she wants to play hard to get," Hoseok smirked. But The younger man knew better. This girl was telling the truth. I mean, just look at his dam profile. Anyone would say that.

Supercute123: But I like you.

"Omg! She says she likes me!" He danced in circles.

"Ahem, you mean me," Jungkook corrected.

Stripyclownfish: What do you look like?

"Jung Hoseok! No matter the women, never ask that!" Jungkook slapped Hoseok's head. Now the girl would have probably run off.

Supercute123: Well, I'm 168cm, curves, pale, long hair and pretty face.

Stripyclownfish: Are you a model?

Supercute123: You could say that.

"Omg!" The stupid man said for the thousandth time, "We're talking to a model!" 

It is finalized. Hoseok had no stranger-danger awareness. Jungkook could only hope that his best friend didn't make him meet up with this strang-

Stripyclownfish: Let's meet up.

"Jung Hoseok!!" Slap. "I don't want to meet with someone who I've known for less than 10 minutes!" Slap. Now Jeon Jungkook knew why he was friends with a Jung Hoseok.

To keep the idiot safe. Let's just say he thought of himself as a guardian.

Supercute123: Sure. 

"Jeon Jungkook, you've got yourself a date!" The battered up man grinned as if he hadn't been slapped three times. The smarter man groaned, rolled his eyes and repetitively hit his head against the nearest wall. Oh Jung Hoseok, you were going to be the end of Jeon Jungkook someday.

Supercute123: Are you free tomorrow?

"As hell I am. I've got work and university so don't you even da-"

Stripyclownfish: Absolutely!

And he was once again, like 2 minutes ago and 2 hours ago, abused.

Supercute123: Cool. Do you know the cafe Starbucks down by the city? 

Stripyclownfish: Yeah, the one next to the huge entertainment block?

Supercute123: Yup! You got it. Let's meet up there 4pm k?

Stripyclownfish: No.

Supercute123: Huh? Are you not available during that time! I can change it if you want. I just want to meet a handsome dude like you!

Stripyclownfish: I mean yes, I was fine with the first arrangement.

Supercute123: K. So we're all set?

Stripyclownfish: No.

"Stop it! Give me back the keyboard!" Hoseok whined, pushing the younger man away from the screen. Jungkook was messing up his plan! If this keeps going, Supercute123 model girl is sure to run away! Time to put backup support.

During the slit second Jungkook looked away at the screen, he squirted another two drops of 'Eye tears' into his eyes.

"B-but, I was doing this for you!" He sniffed, adding to the major effect. Jungkook was blown away, a nasty feeling building inside of him. He made his friend cry again! What kind of terrible person was he?

"I-I'm sorry. Here," he passed the computer and trudged to the corner of the room to avoid conflict. He needed to watch and reflect on his actions. He felt so bad making someone cry like that.

Jung Hoseok, with a sinister smile, fastly typed, jabbing his fingers against the keyboard with speed.

Stripyclownfish: I mean yes! Sorry, what was I thinking>.<

Supercute123: Alright then. So I'll see you tomorrow 4pm at Starbucks k?

Stripyclownfish: Yep! Can't wait to see your pretty face!

Supercute123: Don't expect much though!:P

"Jungkook~ I got you a date tomorrow. And she said she's really pretty! Make sure you go okay? If you don't, I'll cry."

Jungkook felt shivers to down his spine. This girl, no, was she even a girl? He could already imagine an image in his mind and it scared the hell out of him.

What was he to witness tomorrow?