Suga's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because of you, I'm becoming ruined

 I wanna stop, I don't want you anymore

I can't do it, this

Please don't give me any excuses.' 

Yoongi and Jaeri were from the same high school but in different classes. Jaeri remembered falling head over heels for the cold-looking Min Yoongi the first time she saw him at the corridor and she ended up joining the art club because of him. She always dreamed of dating Yoongi and one day this dream of hers came true when her friend helped her confess to him and he actually accepted it! 

Right from the first day they started dating, Jaeri learned that Yoongi is a man of few words and is very uncomfortable with skinship. She suggested moving in to live with Yoongi after they graduate from high school and of course he didn't have any objection about it. 

Yoongi and Jaeri actually share a lot of similarities - they are introvent, quiet, like to stay at home, love to read and hates noisy and crowded places. The only difference between them is that Jaeri loves skinship because it can make her feel secured and loved but Yoongi is uncomfortable with it.

Jaeri could easily count the number of times they had skinship during their three years relationship with her fingertips. They have never shared a kiss before, at most is only a peck on the cheek or a hug which is usually initiated by Jaeri.

Yoongi isn't a romantic person so he doesn't prepare any surprises for Jaeri during important occasions such as Valentine's Day, her birthday or their anniversary celebration. He also seldom bring her out for date. The only dates they have are either lunch or dinner date. Most of the time during weekends, Yoongi would be doing his sculpture in his study room while Jaeri would be either reading her collection of books or surfing the internet.

However, Jaeri never once blamed Yoongi for all of these because she accept and love him for who he is.

As time passed by, Jaeri found herself becoming weary of the relationship. She felt as if she's the only one who is putting in effort while Yoongi seemed to be not giving a care about their relationship. After contemplating for a long time, Jaeri decided to move away from the apartment and put a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter