Jimin's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girl, just tell me it wasn't love

 I have no courage to say that

Give me my last gift

So I can't ever go back to you." 

Park Jimin is working at Chorong's florist shop as a delivery boy. Chorong's little cousin, Jaeri sometimes help out at the shop too so the two of them naturally became friends.

As time passed by, Jaeri find herself falling for Jimin who is always sweet and considerate towards her. Her deteriorating heart condition is stopping her from confessing to Jimin. She thought by avoiding him will be the best way for her to give up on her feelings but she was totally wrong. Her feelings only got deeper.

There was one time Chorong came home at night and found Jaeri sobbing alone at the balcony.

"Why are you crying, Jaeri? Are you feeling unwell???" Chorong quickly put down the shopping bags she is holding and hurried to Jaeri's side.

Jaeri placed a hand over the area where her heart is and fresh tears started falling again. "Unnie, my heart is hurting really badly right now."  

"Is it very painful??? We need to go to the hospital right now." Chorong gripped onto Jaeri's arm, wanting to help her up but the latter shake her head and threw herself into Chorong's embrace instead.

"The pain is not caused by my heart condition. My heart is in pain because I miss someone very very badly.". 

"And that person is Jimin am I right?" 

Jaeri looked up at Chorong with a surprise expression. How is it possible for her cousin to know about her feelings when she try so hard to hide them away?

"I can easily tell that you like Jimin from your body language and the way you look at him every single time. I think Jimin is a polite and nice boy. So why don't you just tell him about your feelings?"

"I wish I could but I can't unnie.... My condition is getting worse day by day, I don't wish to become a burden to Jimin." Jaeri sobbed even harder till the point her entire body started trembling.

Chorong rubbed small, soothing circles on Jaeri's back and hugged her very tightly.

It hurts Chorong to see her little cousin like this. Chorong knows she needs to do something for her.

Jimin just returned from a delivery and is currently having a short break in the small pantry.

"Jimin, can I talk to you for a moment?" 

"Yeah, of course. Chorong noona, is there any matter?" Even though Jimin is a little surprise but he still quickly get up from his seat.

"Just take your seat." Chorong occupied the empty chair next to Jimin. "Emm...can I ask you a question first?" Chorong only continued after Jimin nod his head. "What do you think about Jaeri?" 

Jimin slightly blushed at this unexpected question.

"I think Jaeri is someone who is kind and full of warmth." Jimin concluded with a somewhat awkward cough. 

"I will be straightforward then. Do you like Jaeri only as a friend or more than that?" 

This question made Jimin's face become redder.

He hesitated for a short while before answering timidly. "I like Jaeri more than a friend." 

Chorong heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing Jimin's answer.

"I'm so glad to hear this! Jaeri actually have the same feelings towards you too but she didn't want to confess because of her heart condition. She told me she didn't want to become your burden. You should take the initiative to confess since you like her too.  I believe you wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter