V's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please go away huh

  I'm sorry (I hate you)

  I love you (I hate you)

  Forgive me."

"Guess who am I~" A familiar yet playful voice asked Jaeri while covering her eyes with his large hands. 

"Taehyungie?" 

"Ding dong dang!!! Here's your present for answering it correctly, baby girl." Taehyung giggled cutely before kissing Jaeri on the cheek.  

"But why does it seems more like a present for you instead?" Jaeri decided to tease Taehyung because she wants to see his flustered expression which she always find it cute.

Like what she expected, Taehyung started getting flustered. He wrapped his arms around Jaeri's shoulders and buried his face on the crook of her neck. "Then what present do you want?" 

Jaeri sent a wink to Taehyung and linked their arms together. "You will know the answer very soon."  

Of course Jaeri wouldn't ask from Taehyung any expensive present because she knows about his financial situation very well. Taehyung is grateful that he have an understanding girlfriend. 

Jaeri's eyes instantly brightened up the moment she saw all the teddy bears and plush toys displayed on the shelves. 

"I want this teddy bear!!! Buy for me, Taehyungie!!" Jaeri started using her aegyo voice on Taehyung, knowing that he couldn't say no to this. 

"Okay, I will go pay for it now." Taehyung ruffled her hair with an affectionate smile before proceeding to the cashier to make payment. 

Jaeri have never been on good terms with her father because he is a scheming man who will do everything and anything to achieve his aim. She moved away from the house right after graduating from high school and rented a small apartment with Taehyung. 

They might be leading a simple life right now but Taehyung brought a lot of joy and happiness to Jaeri's life. The happiness he gave her is something she can never bought with money and something her father could never shower her with. 

Jaeri didn't expected to see her father right at her doorstep one day.

Jaeri's beautiful face is contorted in disgust. "How did you find me? Have you been following me all this while?!"

Her father knew her inside out. He is very sure her attitude towards him will soften when he beg her. "Jaeri, I'm sorry for not being a good father to you all these years. Will you give me a chance to make up to you?" He suddenly went on his knees and looked up at her with teary eyes.

Jaeri knew he is trying to make use of her weakness. "Do you think I will be this stupid to fall for your trick? Stop acting and just tell me what you want from me." 

"Your mum passed away right after giving birth to you so I am your only kin now, Jaeri. You wouldn't want to see your father dying, do you? You are the only person who can save me now." Jaeri's father gripped onto her arm desperately.

"Oh, is that so? I am not God so how am I supposed to save you?" Jaeri chuckled but there wasn't any hint of emotion reflected in her brown orbs. 

"Jaeri, you can save me by getting engage to Choi Seungcheol, a rich lawyer's son. Mr Choi have agreed to help me to pay off all of my debts as long as you say yes to the engagement. Please save me, Jaeri."

Jaeri's expression became even darker. "It's your own problem so don't expect me to solve it for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter