Jungkook's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need you girl 

 Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone?

 I need you girl

Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?"

Jungkook is the one who always stand by Jaeri's side whenever she's feeling low or need someone to talk about. But Jaeri never once noticed his feelings towards her.

In her eyes she could only see Im Jaebum, one of the most popular senior in their high school who don't even know her existence at all. Jaeri have a crush on Jaebum when she first saw him at their school's campfire event . The crush soon developed into love as time pass by but she couldn't confess to him because he's already attached. 

During Jaeri's last year of high school, Jaebum passed away in an accident. Jaeri couldn't accept the fact that the person she love the most is no longer in this world anymore so she literally break down. She couldn't stop crying every single day and only eat a bit of rice during meal time.

"Jaeri ah, don't be like this. You need to eat your meal properly or else you will fall sick soon." Jungkook tried to convince Jaeri to finish her bowl of rice. 

"I DON'T WANT!!!!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING ON WHEN JAEBUM SUNBAE IS ALREADY GONE???" Jaeri started crying very loudly. 

"Jaeri, life still have to go on. You need to live on for the sake of those people who treasure you." Like me. Jungkook wanted to say this aloud but he couldn't.

"Who still treasure me in this world??? All those people I treasured are no longer here. Even now, the first guy I ever love deeply is gone forever too." Jaeri g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter