Rap Monster's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It goes round and round, why do I keep coming back?

 I go down and down, at this point I'm just a fool

Whatever I do, I can't help it

It's definitely my heart, my feelings

But why don't they listen to me?

Namjoon share a very close bond with Jaeri because not only their parents are old friends of each other, they have also been neighbour for years. Both of them attended the elementary school, middle school and high school together and they are always assigned to the same class. Their close bond often lead to people mistaken them as a couple but Namjoon didn't mind at all because he love her. 

Their parents even make a pact that if the two of them still cannot find someone suitable for them by the time they reach 26 years old then they are going to marry each other.

Namjoon have also lost count of the number of times he have almost confess to Jaeri but end up not saying anything because he is still waiting for that perfect opportunity to say 'I love you' to her. 

"Namjoon, come over to the kitchen now!" 

"Okay coming!" Namjoon shut off his laptop before getting up from his rolling chair and walked towards the kitchen.

He poke his head inside the kitchen and watched Mrs Kim packing some freshly baked cookies into a tupperware box. "Mum, is there anything you need from me?"

"Can you do me a favour by passing these cinnamon cookies to Jaeri's family?"

"I will do that now since I also need a break from doing my statistics report." Namjoon replied with a smile before bringing the box of cookies with him.

However, his smile faded when he saw Jaeri with a boy at her doorstep.

"I had a great time today thanks to you, Joshua. Remember to text me once you reach home okay?" Jaeri slightly tiptoed to give the boy a peck on his cheek.

"I will do that once I reach home. Goodbye love." The boy hugged Jaeri for the last time before letting go of her.

Jaeri is in a blushing mess after the boy left.

Namjoon clear his throat and tap on her shoulder to make his existence known. "Ehem." 

"Omo Joonie! You gave me a scare." Jaeri place a hand to her chest and pouted.

"Why? Did you just do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter