J-Hope's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It hurts everytime I see you

 Those words are making me anxious

I don't want to know the truth anymore

It's just going to rip me away

Throughout this, only my heart gets wounded."


 
"Hyung, I want to introduce you a person who is very important to me."

Hoseok's cousin, Wonwoo came home one day bringing an adorable looking girl with him.

"This is my girlfriend, Jaeri. And Jaeri, he is my cousin, Jung Hoseok." 

Hoseok smiled when he saw their interlaced hands. "I'm so happy to know that my baby cousin finally have a date. Nice to meet you by the way." 

Hoseok and Jaeri rushed to the hospital immediately when they received a call informing them that Wonwoo is in a critical condition after involving in a traffic accident.  By the time they reached there, Wonwoo is already pronounced dead by the doctor.

"Wonwoo, you're playing a game with me right? Stop playing and wake up now. JEON WONWOO!!!" Jaeri screamed with all her might before falling to her knees, breaking into sobs. 

It pains Hoseok to see Jaeri in this state because he loves her and he wished he was the one suffering in pain instead of her.

He kneel down in front her and pulled her into his embrace. "You're not alone, I will be with you. We will overcome everything together." 

Jaeri is always thankful towards Hoseok for staying by her side and helping her to get through the most difficult period of her life. If not for him, she might have already committed suicide. All along, she is aware of Hoseok's feelings towards her but she pretended not to know about it because she is certain that she will never love anyone else other than Wonwoo. Her love for him is undying.

Jaeri realised she should stop giving Hoseok any false hope because at the end of the day he will be the one having a heartbreak.

'Hoseok oppa, are you free for a meet up this afternoon?'

Jaeri's phone vibrated right after she sent out the first mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter