Jin's

I Need You Short Stories Collection (In the process of rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The sky is blue and the sun is shining
 So my tears are even more noticeable
 Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?
 Why can't I leave you?"

Seokjin and his girlfriend, Jaeri are going to celebrate their fourth anniversary in a month's time. He smiled as he recalled their first encounter and a lot more memories from their college life.

"Baby, do you still remember how we first met?" Seokjin backhugged Jaeri who is currently drying her hair with a hairdryer in front of the dresser table after taking a shower.

"Of course I do, oppa. If not for our common friends, we might not even know each other because you were a senior while I was still a freshman at that point of time." 

"Yeah~ They even labelled us as the 'role model couple' and said the principal should gave us an award for that." 

"They are so damn hilarious." Jaeri covered and started giggling.

Seokjin pecked on both of her cheeks while tightening the hug. "Baby, I'm always thankful that I got to meet you and have you as my girlfriend." 

"Same here, oppa." 

"But I'm even more thankful to Mark." 

Seokjin didn't noticed Jaeri's tense expression on the mirror.

"Why is that so?" 

"Back then, if he didn't encourage you to confess to me then we wouldn't have become an item." 

Jaeri released herself from Seokjin's hug and turned around to look at him with her huge, innocent eyes. "Oppa, I'm a little tired. Let's go to bed now." 

Seokjin simply flashed her an affectionate smile before following after her to their bed.

It is part of Seokjin's daily routine to send Jaeri to college before going to work.

Seokjin pulled up the car near the main entrance and helped Jaeri to unbuckle her seatbelt. "Baby, shall we celebrate our fourth anniversary at Jeju Island? Since you have always wanted to go there for a short vacation." 

"Oppa, I'm running late for my lecture.  We will talk about it again okay?" Jaeri hurriedly get off the car and make a dash to the entrance.

"Bye baby!" Seokjin called after her but she didn't seemed to hear it because she have already gone far.

He heard a phone ringing and immediately recognised it as Jaeri's ringtone. 

"She must have forgotten her phone." Seokjin glanced around and spotted her phone on the passenger's seat.

Seokjin is able to unlock Jaeri's phone with ease because she never set any password. However, he frozed when he looked at the caller's name appearing on the homescreen. Jaeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter