Rainy Days

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ga Eul guess what, boss has Yi Jung’s father, he will make sure he never does anything ever again. Now you can stop pretending with Yi Jung.” Ga Eul heard Soo Pyo’s cheerful tone on the other line and she softly smiled in response, yet the news hadn’t affected her in the way it should.

 

“Th-That’s great to hear Soo Pyo oppa” Ga Eul tried to stay calm, but something inside of her was dying inside of, painfully slow.

 

“Ga Eul are you okay, you sound as if you are shivering.”

 

“No oppa I'm just out here at a coffee shop, it's a bit chilly.”

 

“Okay, get home quick and rest, I will see you tomorrow, we have to start packing soon Ga Eul, we can finally leave Seoul for good.”

 

“Mhm.” Ga Eul responded before ending the call. She placed her hand over the location of her heart and felt it slowly dying, she couldn't come to understand why, but she knew she didn't like the feeling of leaving Seoul, she didn't want to leave Y-” before she could complete her thought, a thick fabric cloth was placed on her shoulders, Ga Eul turns around to see Yi Jung smiling.

 

“You were shaking a lot I thought you must be cold” Ga Eul felt the fabric and as she witnessed Yi Jung wearing his vest of which the coat that was placed on her shoulders matched, she instantly removed it and placed it on the table, near her.

 

“No I am not cold.” Yi Jung looked at Ga Eul with concern due to her behavior. He moved closer holding Ga Eul’s chin, gently his fingers wrapped around her jaw, causing her to flinch with his touch, yet Yi Jung did not let her go.

 

“Ga Eul are you okay? You seem to be upset, what’s wrong?” Ga Eul lifted her eyelids meeting up with Yi Jung’s brown orbs sparkling under the light stand above him in the cafe they resorted in. Her heart began to increase its speed, before anything else took over, Ga Eul pushed away Yi Jung’s hand gently, letting it fall back to his side.

 

“Please, I am just tired.” Yi Jung nodded and took the seat in front of Ga Eul, “I am actually glad I found you here, I wanted to talk to you about something.” Yi Jung stated as he fixed himself on his chair, and looked up to meet Ga Eul’s gaze, but received nothing in response. Ga Eul fidgets with her hands, thousands of thoughts in her mind, and not one solution for anything. Yi Jung’s lips lifted upwards into a smile as he placed his hand over Ga Eul’s.

 

“Hey calm down, okay?” Ga Eul darted her eyes towards Yi Jung and pulled her hands back, standing up, anger was written all over her face, her eyes narrowed and lips tightened.

 

“Can you please leave me alone! Don’t go easily touching me, I told you I am not one of your playmates, I rather die than be one for a guy like you!” Luckily for the two of you, the cafe wasn’t  crowded of people to stare as Ga Eul yelled. Yi Jung sprung out of his chair and attempted to take a step closer, yet he instantly paused as Ga Eul took an automatic step back.

 

“Ga Eul please calm down. I didn’t mean it like that.” Ga Eul crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

“You didn’t mean it like that? The infamous Casanova of Korea, touched a girl's hand without any bad intentions, you think I am dumb? I am sure you probably can’t wait to get me home and do what you want just to toss me out later, so you could be happy.”

 

“Ga Eul enough. I have no such intentions. We are friends, and I was just trying to help a-”

 

“And take me to your bed? Sorry but I rather jump off a cliff.” Before Yi Jung could respond Ga Eul grabbed her purse and stomped out of the cafe.

Ji Hoo shook in place due to the door being slammed, he witnessed Yi Jung enter the F4 lounge with anger clearly written on his face. Yi Jung slumped himself onto the couch Ji Hoo had resided and groaned instantly.

 

“Someone hasn’t seen today’s sun huh?” Ji Hoo commented as he put down his guitar on top of the coffee table in front of them, and sat back awaiting a reply.

 

“I just hate it when people act so weird out of nowhere and make you look bad.” Yi Jung signed as he rested his head against the headrest of the couch.

 

“Per say this ‘people’ you mean Ga Eul maybe?” Ji Hoo smirked at the sight of his friend jolting up in shock.

 

“How did you know?” Yi Jung instantly questioned.

 

“Yi Jung all you have been talking about is Ga Eul ever since your hand started to recover. Every conversation starts with “I owe it to Ga Eul for helping me recover so fast...” and ends with “...I should treat her for being so kind and patient with me.” We would be talking about new rules for Shinwa School and you would mention how Ga Eul should get a scholarship too, so she could finish her studies, and the list goes on.”

 

Yi Jung rubbed the back of his neck, as his eyes lowered to the ground, a train of thoughts entering his mind, ‘have I really been talking about Ga Eul that much?’

 

“Yi Jung did you ever wonder why you admire Ga Eul so much?” Yi Jung lifted his head to meet the eyes of the violist with curiosity. Yi Jung shook his head causing Ji Hoo to pull out his phone and focus his attention on the screen as Yi Jung watched his actions.

 

“Maybe because you have feelings for her?” Ji Hoo stated, raising his left brow, as his eyes continued to stay glued to the screen of his phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter