Stay and Scared

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

Ga Eul’s POV

After that incident everything else played as planned. You came to help and ‘yawn’, I pretended to fall in love with you and as time went by you came closer to me, I found out about your past and how to get to your father. Now finally the time has come for me to finish this mission.

Third POV

Yi Jung woke up from the huge hangover and the fact that he was sleeping on a wooden bench all night, his body had become stiff. He forces himself up and before he could even bring up the question of what happen to him, Yi Jung focused his vision upon the small angel who slept on the beach in front of him. Yi Jung pinched the bridge of his nose to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Yi Jung slowly approached the figure who laid unconscious in front him; he bent down in front of her. He gave her a quick tap and understood that she was really there in front1 of him. But why? Yi Jung brushed off his thoughts as he looked at her beautiful face. He moves her hair away from her face and just stays in spot. He recalled his horrible actions yesterday, but still what he did was what needed to be done. Yet his heart began to ache knowing how sad she would have been because of him.

Ga Eul felt comfortable sleeping on something so soft, it made her feel as if she was on a cloud. Soon as she hit reality, her eyes shot open and looked around, wondering where in the world was she. A knock was heard she was hesitant but then slowly words left .

“Come...in…” Ga Eul instantly took a pillow in her hand ready to aim at her kidnapper.

The door opened wide and she threw the pillow in the direction the figure just walked in.

“Good evening Ga-” Yi Jung  was silent as a pillow hit his head. Ga Eul covered seeing who had walked in, cursing herself for her stupid actions.

“Yi Jung Sunbae...what are you doing here?”

Yi Jung ignoring her action just now, looked up to her and smiled. “Good evening to you too. And besides there is nothing wrong with being in my own house is it?”

“Your...house…” Yi Jung nodded to Ga Eul’s statement. Before anything else, Ga Eul’s eyes fell on her clothes and were left widened.

“Did you change my clothes?!” instantly Ga Eul brought the blanket up to her her chest as a covering.

“Ga Eul do you really think I would even touch a girl like you? Of course I had a maid change you, because I didn't know where you lived and sorry but I am not that low to throw you out on the streets.” Even though Yi Jung’s words were meant to hurt, Ga Eul smiled to herself, ‘as long as he still hates me.”

Yi Jung didn't want to be so cold to her but he had make sure he distanced himself from her even though he clearly knew being with her was the most amazing thing to him but for her own sake he had to make sure she was happy without him.

“I am sorry to have caused you so much trouble and for being a pain, I will change and get my stuff and will be leaving. Thank you for caring for me.”

Yi Jung took a deep breath how his heart ached from the pain her words brought him. She was never a pain for him, he was happy he even got the few minutes to spend time with her, but then again he had to hide his emotions, as he has all these years.

“Where are my stuff?” Yi Jung pointed you the closet. Ga Eul walked up to the closet and opening it she clearly saw her clothes neatly folded along with her purse that leaned against her folded clothes. Ga Eul grabbed out the clothes and looked at Yi Jung giving out a small cough. Getting her signal, Yi Jung began to head out of the room when he suddenly stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter