Prologue

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the first chapter, hope you guys like it. By the way, So Hyun Sub, is Yi Jung`s father, just letting you guys know.

“Son you were a bit harsh today.” With that Hyun Sub, left the table and walked out of the restaurant, leaving an upset Yi Jung behind. Soon as Hyun Sub walks out of the door, his face lights up with joy, and his lips crept upwards into a grin.

 

“You are still here? I am really sorry my son treated you as he did right now, he has no idea how to treat a women.”

 

The young girl in the red coat faced the aged man who spoke to her and she carried out a smirk, “I am sure you know how to?” She winks at the man, and brushes her thumb across her lips. The man waste not another second and bends down a bit to capture her lips, but his action fails as the girl puts her hand on his chest and Hyun Sub is unable to move forward, the girl leans forward next to his ear, and speaks with a deep voice, which the aged man took as being y, “not here, lets go somewhere private.” The girl positioned back to her place and so did Hyun Sub.

 

A smirk is formed on his face, “you are a naughty girl…” With that, Hyun Sun grabs the girl`s wrist and pulls her with him.

 

The drive was silent, the female girl never seemed to take her eyes off from Hyun Sub and he definitely took notice, “Why am I that handsome?”

 

“Maybe, other than that I was wondering if you are really as bad as I have heard about you. Because you know, I love bad guys. They really …” the girl bites her lower lip as she finishes her sentence.

 

“Don`t worry baby, I won`t disappoint you.”

 

“What if you do, I am pretty intense, the last guy I slept with, and he had kidnapped many little children, and blackmailed their family members.”

 

The aged man scoffed at her statement and without looking her way and focusing on the road, replied with a smile, “that`s it, you know I sell kids.”

 

“Really?” the girl questioned with an interested look.

 

“Yeah. I sell young girls to become slaves. My partner and me have been running this business for years now it makes good money. Where do you think I get all the money from to put on exhibitions and everything, it would have been impossible to be successful today if I had worked hard to get the money. So I sold young girls who don`t have families. Does that much turn you on? ” Hyun Sub, quickly glanced over the young girl and she n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter