Clay and Captures

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Ga Eul walks out of the kitchen with a glass of water only to see Yi Jung back on the clay he laid on the floor, and with every step spread the clay. Ga Eul paused for a moment, even after what had just happened, there was this smile pasted on Yi Jung’s face.

“Am I really that handsome?” Yi Jung’s voice pulled Ga Eul out of her trance as she shifted her view knowing she was caught. Yi Jung continued to carry a smirk seeing her fumble in place and hide her blushing face.

“You can put the glass of water on the table. I will drink in later.” Ga Eul did as she was told, but still made no eye contact with Yi Jung, until she saw his outstretched hand followed by his signature smile, how could she refuse. She takes one step close but pauses as her smile fades away with voices in her head calling her, ‘Ga Eul, remember the number one rule, never fall in love.’ Ga Eul shook her head and smiled as she took Yi Jung’s hand and stepped on the clay, sure she wasn’t falling love, but as a friend she was there for him and no one could stop her.

“Are you okay?” Ga Eul looked up to Yi Jung who now carried a curious look, which she replied with a slow nod.

“You know you are a terrible liar.” Yi Jung smiled. The room was full of silence as Yi Jung and Ga Eul continued to spread the clay.

“Listen I am sorry for today.” Yi Jung began as he kept his head low.

“No need to be sorry, it is alright.” Ga Eul looked up to Yi Jung and smiled; yet Yi Jung kept his head low with shame. “I just don’t understand, when I needed him, he was too busy with his dates and now that I have become independent he wants to help me? He even had the nerve to call you all that and touch you. You must think I am a monster for the way I talked to my father.” Ga Eul took Yi Jung’s right hand in hers, and made him look into her eyes.

“Listen it is okay, I understand you were trying to help. Please don’t blame yourself.” Ga Eul finished with a smile, which made Yi Jung’s heart, begin to beat fast and it didn’t go unnoticed by him. “Ga Eul. Thank you.” Yi Jung commented as they smiled at each other and continued spreading the clay. Ga Eul missed a step and lost her balance, she was waiting to hit the clay surface, yet instead Yi Jung caught her in his arms. Their faces were inches away, and eyes were glued to one another.

“I am definitely a cool guy but not a good one.” Yi Jung commented a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter