Scars and Suicides

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet 3: Boyfriend Beat Up

Ga Eul laughs to herself recalling their plan for this meet. Soo Pyo volunteered to act as her boyfriend, because he could not let any other stranger lay a finger on his sister or hurt her feelings. So he came up with the whole idea. He had rented a club. Then everything was set. Ga Eul had asked Jan Di to bring along Jun Pyo so her and Soo Pyo would have witnesses.

 

Flashback:

“Hey, what do you say, we leave those two and head over to the club. I promise we will find much more ier girls then these two commoners.” Soo Pyo smirked. His words were enough to throw Jun Pyo of the edge and then the next second Jun Pyo`s punch made contact with Soo Pyo`s left cheek, and he fell to the ground.

Ga Eul and Jan Di ran over to where the incident occurred, Ga Eul kneeled down trying to help Soo Pyo as she laid his head in her lap. Ga Eul`s back was facing Jan Di and Jun Pyo, so anything Ga Eul might say to Soo Pyo was a bit difficult to hear. Jan Di yelled at Jun Pyo, while Ga Eul handed Soo Pyo an ice pack and ointment just in case if there were any scars from the harsh punch. He puts both things inside his coat's pocket. Thanking Ga Eul and smiling at her for the accomplished task, Soo Pyo quickly stands up with anger.

“Yah I had enough of you! I don`t want to see you ever again!” With that Soo Pyo left, Ga Eul saddened almost about to cry. Jan Di walked up to her friend and tried to comfort her. The last words Ga Eul heard from Jan Di over her sobs was her telling Jun Pyo to leave. Ga Eul pouted, she wiped off her tears slowly, as Jan Di held her head on her shoulder, Ga Eul felt awful for having to get Jan Di and Jun Pyo into a fight, but she hoped everything will end up well for them.

Ga Eul moved out of the embrace and looked up at Jan Di, she glanced around but Jun Pyo was no where to be found, “Jan Di, you shouldn`t have been that harsh on Jun Pyo Sunbae…”

“Yah! Ga Eul we have been best friends forever now and I promised you whoever hurts you will have to deal with me, even if it is a guy I like, if he hurt my best friends feelings, then I have no acceptance for him.”

“Don`t say that, maybe Jun Pyo Sunbae had a reason?”

“That guy cares only for himself and does anything to get what he wants, I know he wouldn`t have a reason for anything. That selfish brat!”

“Jan Di please, don`t say that, I have seen Jun Pyo Sunbae`s love for you, he would never do anything to hurt your feelings, I can tell.”

Jan Di did not reply. Both girls walk out of the skating center

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter