Destiny or Destination?

Whispers in the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here is the next chapter, hope you like it, please let me know what you guys think. 

“Soo Pyo oppa, you are here.”

“Yah! I wasn`t going to let my sister, do this task alone. Soon as I found out I came to help out. You know boss is really happy, with your accomplishment.” Soo Pyo pulls out two pairs of white plastic gloves, one medium which he handed to the girl next to him and one large which he put on his hands. The girl puts her silky black long hair into a high ponytail, and puts on her gloves. Slowly both take the papers, pile by pile out of the safe and put them in a big black bag, which Soo Pyo had brought along.

“I am just really happy, I was able to do this, I was very nervous thinking I wouldn`t be able to...” the girl takes a deep sigh and continues to grab the piles of paper and transfer them to the black bag.

“We all knew you would do great. Boss was right, since you were with Yi Jung, his father would definitely take much interest in you and he would share his secrets with you as well. Soon as we find out who his partner is, finally you can stop the act with Yi Jung too...” Soo Pyo walked up to the safe, but turned around as he saw the girl upset and who had stopped her action and stood still lost in thought. Soo Pyo walks up to her and pats her back.

“I know you have been put through so much, but trust me we are almost done. You have worked so hard and finally the day you waited for is near. Just make sure you do not fall in love, I have you about this before and you know very well that is boss`s number one rule too. I hope you understand.” the girl nodded and slightly smiled.

With no other words said, both continue to transfer the papers into the bag so gently, making sure nothing was left behind. Once the last paper was in the bag, Soo Pyo zips it up and looks over to the girl and smiles. She quickly walks up to the safe closes it and hangs the picture back up in the same position as if no one ever even touched it. As that task was secured, both remove their gloves, the girl was about to throw hers out in the bin when Soo Pyo grabbed her wrist and stopped her from doing so.

“We can`t leave any clue behind. The gloves helped our finger prints from getting on anything but if we throw them away here, we might get caught.” Soo Pyo advised and the girl agreed.

“Oppa did you check the surveillance camera, is it off?”

Soo Pyo looks down at the aged man, who was still unconscious, “this jerk didn`t come to this office to work but do other things, I doubt he would put cameras in here. I also checked, he doesn’t have any camera`s anywhere in his studio. At this age it is disgusting to even think about the things he does and has done. Now he will understand what it is like to loose everything, soon as all this gets to the media.” Soo Pyo smiles as he pats the black bag.

Making sure everything was as it would be normally, both head out of the studio, each holding one side of the bag. Placing the bag into his trunk, Soo Pyo inhales deeply and then releases an easy and quick exhale.

“Shall I drop you?” Soo Pyo questioned, but the girl nodded. “No, thank you oppa, I will manage. Besides I think you should get all this paper to boss soon as possible.”

“Are you sure?”

“Oppa, this isn’t my first time going home at night, I will be fine, please do not worry about me.” They both say their goodbyes and Soo Pyo drives off.

The girl walks down the lonely dark streets of Seoul, for a girl to walk alone in the dark, was dangerous, but for her it was a trip dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter