Chapter 02

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like SukJin promised, they arrange a private party at the Central Hotel to celebrate KyungKyu’s 50th birthday as his farewell party. KyungKyu gets the main seat in the middle of the table which is directly facing the long, large window, JaeSuk and SukJin are on the left, and JongKook and Jihyo are on the right.

JaeSuk: Okay everyone, let’s make a toast to wish KyungKyu hyung a happy 50th birthday and may many more to comes.

Right when everyone is making a toast wishing KyungKyu a happy birthday, a surprise bullet flies through the glass window and hit straight to the forehead of KyungKyu. He immediately falls to the floor and dead after that. The body guards right away run into the room for protection, Jihyo and JongKook witnessed their father's death right in front of their eyes that they are too shocked to react, it is the guards who take them out of the room.

JaeSuk: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR, GET THEM OUT OF HERE.  THE SNIPPER MIGHT BE STILL TARGETING US!!! OUT! OUT! NOW!!!!!

Jihyo: APPAAAAAAAAAAAAA…………………… (wants to run to KyungKyu’s side)

JongKook: JIHYO AH, LET’S GO!! (holding on to Jihyo)

Jihyo: ANI OPPA, WE CAN’T LEAVE APPA HERE, WE NEED TO GET HIM!! (struggling to free herself from JongKook but JongKook’s strength is too much for her)

Awhile later, the polices come and begin to investigate the field. It is a chao that night for the whole country, the news spread like fire to all corner of South Korea. After a long night, the polices dismissed everyone to go home. It is still shock to JongKook and Jihyo, minutes ago the family was still celebrating his birthday and now he is gone forever. The silbings are only have each other left, JongKook has to takes care of Jihyo and be strong for her from now. The driver takes them back to the empty house, full of echos of every single thing they do. JongKook walks back from the kitchen with a glass of water on his hand and he puts it down in front of Jihyo, she still not say anything after the accident.

JongKook: Jihyo ah, you must be really tired, here drink some water.

Jihyo: Oppa, things should not happened like this. Today was appa’s birthday, we were still together few hours ago and now…..(hearbreaking and crying)

JongKook: Jihyo ah, listen, listen (calming her down) I know this is hard for you, it is also hard for me to accept but….but appa is gone, he will  not come back anymore.  Now we only have each other!!!!

Jihyo looks up at JongKook and see that his eyes are also filled with tears but he is trying to hold them back, she knows he is being strong for her. 

Jihyo: Oppa, promise me that you will not leave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter