Chapter 03

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager gathered all employees of that day to the conference room and only one young man stands out from the others.

The young man: There was a pretty suspicious man who walked in about an hour before the shooting!

Jihyo: Jinja-do!!! How was he look like???

The young man: Uhm~~~~~~ He was wearing a black cap with a mask and a black drag bag, he walked straight toward the elevator over there.

Jihyo: And then?

The young man: I thought he was our customer so I didn’t go after him.

Jihyo: Excuse me, can I see the CCTV of your hotel that day. (to the manager)

The manager: Ah…… I am sorry that I don’t think I can… (hesitant)

Jihyo: Please…. This could be something related to my father’s death, just this time!!! (begging the manager)

The manager: (thinking for few minutes) Ok, just this time because usually we don’t open it to public.

Jihyo: Gamsahabnida, jinja gamsahabnida!!!!!

The manager and Jihyo come to the security room and relay the record of that day, unfortunately the CCTV didn’t caught his face on the screen but a quick peek of him from the corner, seems like he avoided the cameras and walked in the blind spots.

The manager: Sorry Ms. Song, this is all we have.

Jihyo: No, please don’t say that. You helped me a lot in this, thank you!!! I may see you next time. (she lightly bows to thanks the manager)

The manager walks Jihyo to the main lobby and they bid goodbye from there, he quickly gets back to his office and making a call to someone.

The manager: Yes Sir, she was just here!!!!

After Jihyo left the hotel, she decided to meet up with JaeSuk and tell him what happened just now. 

Jihyo (is calling JaeSuk): Hello Ajassi, are you in the office right now? Are you busy?

JaeSuk: Oh Jihyo ah, I’m still okay.  What’s wrong?

Jihyo: I got something about appa’s death.  Can I meet you in your office? I’m on my way there right now.

JaeSuk: Jinja, of course, come to my office and we will have a talk about it. Drive safe!!!!

Jihyo: Ne, I will see you in a bit!!!!

Jihyo reaches JaeSuk's office about ten minutes later, JaeSuk quickly dismissed the meeting once Jihyo arrived to his office front door. His colleagues leave the room so they can have some private talk.

JaeSuk: So tell me what is the thing you said over the phone.

Jihyo: Ajassi, the good thing that today I visited the G hotel, one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter