Chapter 04

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeSuk: Oh! Jihyo ah, let’s me introduce to you, this is Kang Gary, the best of the best bodyguard of mine.

Gary: Annyeonghasaeyo, Miss Song! (politely light bow)

Jihyo: Annyeonghasaeyo, thank you for saving us earlier. (politely bow back)

JaeSuk: Gary ah, so how would you know........

Gary: At that time, I was on duty checking the security around the building. I just came across to check the balcony, few rooms away from here. Something shiny caught my attention from that building (pointing the opposite building), I saw someone were aiming the president’s office so I ran over immediately just in case.

JaeSuk: Gary ah, good job!

Gary: It’s my duty sir!

Jihyo: First was my father and now is JaeSuk Ajassi, why would they do that? Who is next?

JaeSuk: I don’t think it will stop here, they maybe targeting you and JongKook as well. Just to be safe, Jihyo ah from now on Gary will be your personal bodyguard, you will be safe with him. About JongKook, I’ll give him a call.

Jihyo: But how about you, Gary-ssi is your bodyguard, I can’t……

JaeSuk: Don’t worry Jihyo ah, I still have people around to protect me. I only trust Gary to keep you safe.

Jihyo: Ajassi!

JaeSuk: You see what happened just now, you can be the one any minute. There is a chance they found out what you got, if so they will try to get risk of you. (convincing Jihyo)

Jihyo peeks a look at Gary and unwillingly accept JaeSuk’s suggestion. 

Jihyo: Ajassi please don’t tell JongKook oppa about what just happened, I don’t want him to worry.

JaeSuk: I know what to do! Now go home safely. (gives Jihyo a goodbye hug)

Gary escorts Jihyo to the car and opens the door for her, being such a gentlemen. The atmosphere inside the car is pretty awkward, the ride seem to be longer than usual. Thirty minutes later, they arrived in front of Jihyo’s mansion,

Jihyo: Hey, thank you for the ride home.

Gary: It’s my job to keep you safe, Jihyo-ssi.

Jihyo: Don’t be so formal, let call each other by name Gary oppa!

Gary: Ah~ ok, Ji…hyo… (awkward)

Just when Jihyo ready to open the door, Gary is first step ahead to open the door for her. Unknowingly, Jihyo peeks a smile with his gentle gestures, just to be safe Gary also walks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter