Chapter 07

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly the backview of the old lady disappears behind the door, Jihyo peeks a look at Gary once awhile, making sure he is sleeping well. Toward the midnight, the rain keeps pour harder and harder outside, at the same time inside the room Gary starts to have a high fever. Jihyo quickly runs over and puts her hand on his forehead to test his body temperature, for sure the heat is burning hot inside of him. Gary begins to speak from the unconscious.

Gary: Cold, so cold,....... (speaking in his shivering voice)

Jihyo looks around then gathers all the blankets and clothes to keep him warm but seem like it does not help at all. Jihyo starts to dismay for a solution and abruptly she looks at herself for seconds then looks back at Gary, the next thing she initiates to unbottoned her clothes. She picks up part of the blanket from Gary and get herself lay down right next to him. Jihyo placed her clothes on top and Gary and trying to pull him closer to her. Feel something warm next to him, Gary reached out his hands and hold on to Jihyo's waist and pull her as close as their noses touched. His sudden action makes Jihyo's heart skip a beat.

The sun slowly raises after a rainy night, both Gary and Jihyo still sleeping at ease. Gary's eyeballs begin to roll and slowly he opens his eyes to catch a vision about the place he is being in. It is a old room with cracked wall covered with dust, pretty empty with no decoration at all. Slowly Gary turned to his left when he noticed the breathing sounds, he paused when he see Jihyo is sleeping right next to him. This is the first time that they both are this close to each other, Gary's heart is beating so hard and loud enough for himself to hears it by looking at the beauty besides him. Gary takes another closer look at Jihyo then unknowingly, he leans closer and closer to places a kiss on Jihyo's forehead. The kiss also wakes Jihyo up from her sleep, Gary then turns back to his original post and smiling happily from ear to ear and Jihyo shyly laid on the side quietly. Neither of them want to talk and just stay for another while. Later, Jihyo slowly releases her arm on Gary's chest and sit up from the floor.

Jihyo: Seem....seem...like your fever is gone, you should be fine by now. (akwardly speaking)

Gary: (slowly gets up right after Jihyo) Gomawo!

Jihyo: Huh?

Gary: I mean for saving my life.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter