Chapter 05

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary: Jihyo ah, wait for me here. 

Jihyo: (immidiately grabs on tight to Gary) Ani, oppa stay with me. You can't leave me alone here. 

Gary: Don't worry, I'm not going anyway far. You see the sun is setting soon, we might have to spend a night here so I need to make sure it is safe around here. I will be back soon!!!! (peeks a smile to assume Jihyo)

Jihyo slowly lets go of her hand on him and patiently waiting for Gary inside the car while he is inspecting around and inside the house. As Gary walks in the livingroom, it still left with some old funiture and covered with dust and dirt.  After Gary makes sure the place is safe, he quickly gets back to the car and guides Jihyo to the livingroom. While she is by herself, Jihyo keep thinking who would want to kill her, is it because she was going after the truth of death of her father. Gary can't find anything in the kitchen, he comes back and keep calling Jihyo when she is still in her own world. 

Gary: I looked everywhere and we should be safe here, you must be tired by now. The hallway leads to the bedrooms on the right side of the livingroom, let's me show you.

Gary also be the first to go in and check, Jihyo is following closely behind. They come to the very first room in the hallway, only there is an old and ripped with several holes at every edge and side of the bed. Gary takes a careful look outside through the windows to make sure no one is eyeing them while Jihyo is cleaning the bed, preparing for the rest.

Jihyo: Oppa, I think I will be fine by myself for the night, you should get yourself some sleep too. Today must be tough for you!

Gary: Okay, I will be sleeping at the livingroom, call me if you need anything. Good night!

Jihyo: Good night oppa.

Jihyo's smile quickly fade away after Gary closed the door behind him, she takes a look around the room and slowly takes a sit on the bed. She lets out a long sigh then she takes a look at the sky filled of stars tonight, praying to her father then Gary and Jihyo fell asleep to their dreamlands after a fearful day.  The next morning, Jihyo slowly opened her eyes, streched her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter