Chapter 01

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K convention center-2morrowforKIDS charity, 8:30PM, Seoul, South Korea.

The MC: Thank you everyone for being here with us tonight at such a meaningful event sponsored by the BIG3 of South Korea, and we are so honor to have the gentlemen here to be the special guests. Please stand up everyone and welcome the BIG3. 

Everyone starts to stand up and clap as instructed, their attention shifted to the VIP entrance, slowly the door opened and there are three gentlemen coming in. Camera lights begin to flash like crazy as the men walks toward the stage. Who are they??? The first man appears in a black suit with a slim solid light blue tie, Yoo JaeSuk, he is one of the most well-known governor and most loved by the people of South Korea. The next man appears in a black suit with a stripe silver tie, Ji SukJin, he is a successful business man of the biggest famous cosmetic branch at the time. And lastly, a man with gentle steps follows closely behind Ji SukJin in a black suite with a silk bow tie, Kim KwangKyu, he is known as the most intelligence brain surgeon and onwning a hospital in GangNam. The men come to the center of the stage to greet the audience and give speeches in turn, with their present that night ended successfully.

--------------------------------------

Same night, at KwangKyu's house.

By the time KwangKyu got home from the charity event is almost nears midnight, he tiredly walks his way to his bedroom located on the second floor. He wearily untied his bow tie, throws his outerwear suit to the bed and heavily sit himself down the chair in front of his working desk, leaning his head backward, trying to relax his mind. After few minutes, he slowly brings himself back up to the front when his family picture got his attention. He picks up the picture and looking lovingly to his wife who passed away 10 years ago, and his children on their sides, JongKook was on the left side with his wife and Jihyo was by his side on the right.  Everyone in the picture was smiling brightly, then many of thoughts begin to run through his mind.

KwangKyu's POV: BongSun ah, is it now the time for me to stop? I has been working for the organization for so many years. I met you because of it (Kim KwangKyu and Shin BongSun met each other and fell in love at the youth age in the R organization), then I lost you because of it too (The bosses suspected BongSun was the spy from the goverment, KwangKyu was one step late to the place where they shoot her to death). Mianhe BongSun ah, I couldn't protect you that day (he is starting to cry), I promise you this time I will do all I can to protect our children. They will live as many ordinary people and they will never know about our past. (determined eyes)

With that mindset KwangKyu wants to withdraw himself from the organization, he plans up a dinner meeting with the other bosses. He arrived an hour earlier than the actual meeting time, he patiently sitting in the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter