MT Part 1

Run to You

                Heecheol then realizes something. He immediately pulls his hand away from her face. He swallows his saliva then his hands go back to the steering wheel.


 

“I hate you! Am I embarrassing you? Why did you tell your friends I’m not your girlfriend? What neighbor? I’m not your neighbor!!”

“Minha-yah, listen to me! You don’t know them, they could do something dangerous to you! I won’t let it happen!”

“You always talk to me like I’m a kid! I hate you, go away!”


 

                After trying hard to breathe, Heecheol finally gets back his senses. His heart beats faster than ever. He thinks he is going crazy. Hyemi wakes up and asks Heecheol why he stopped the car.

“Nothing..” Heecheol tries to calm down. “Do you have some water, I want to drink..”

                Hyemi then gives Heecheol a bottle of mineral water then goes back to sleep. Heecheol sees that his hand is shaking while holding that bottle. He thinks if he drinks first, he can calm himself down.

“We’ll arrive at the villa soon…”

                Heecheol says that to none other than himself. He thought Hyemi was still listening to him. Heecheol then continues driving through the hills. It’s almost midnight now and the road is very dark. He drives in a safe speed, just in case if there is animal which suddenly crosses the road or something. After three hours of driving, they finally arrive at the villa. Heecheol wakes the three up and asks Hyemi to take care of the administration so they will get the key and throw themselves to the bed.

“Wah…it’s scary!” Heecheol murmurs while standing at the front yard, holding his backpack.

                Both Minwoo and Kyungri are still half asleep, they lean their head on both Heecheol’s shoulders.

“Guys, it’s scary because it’s dark. Do you know when the last time this villa was rented?”

“When?” Heecheol expects a good answer from Hyemi.

“It was..” Hyemi comes closer to their faces. “Yesterday…hahahahaha!!”

                Hyemi then leads them to get in to the villa, turns all the lights on and put the meat and vegetables at the kitchen. Minwoo and Heecheol are busy carrying the girls’ bags and Kyungri wandering around the house to get use to it.

                There are two rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. Each room has its own bathroom. Hyemi picked the right one, since she hates it when someone interfere her privacy. They all then go to their rooms and preparing to bed. Both Kyungri and Hyemi are washing the faces and then put on masks on them. Heecheol watches the TV in the living room instead while Minwoo taking a shower, and he sings in the bathroom.

“WAAAAAAHHHH WATER HEATER!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!”

                Minwoo confesses his love to the water heater and Heecheol can clearly hears it even from afar. He keeps changing the channels because there is no interesting program to watch at midnight. He then goes outside to check the locks on the front gates and makes sure his car is also locked. After that, he goes back to the house then locks the door and windows.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… ISSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Heecheol yells.

                Hyemi suddenly stands behind him with a face covered with clay mask. Heecheol almost peed himself because of what he sees.

“Ahhh… you’re scaring me!” Hyemi is surprised, her mask cracks a bit.

“You’re the one who’s scaring me..” Heecheol goes back to the living room.

“What happen?” Kyungri comes, with her face also covers with clay mask.

“YAH!!” Heecheol, yells, for the second time.

“Mwoya, this oppa…” Kyungri murmurs.

“Why are you both doing this to me?” Heecheol whines.

                Heecheol throws himself to the sofa and stays silent for a while. Both Kyungri and Hyemi follow him to the living room. Because there is no one who talks, three of them can hear Minwoo’s solo concert in the shower.

“I’m going crazy, Jinjja….” Heecheol sits.

“Can I drop the formality?” Kyungri asks Heecheol, half murmur, does not want her mask to crack.

“Me too..” Hyemi does the same.

“Yes, of course. Why not?” Heecheol says with his eyes fixed to the TV screen.

                It’s 12.30 a.m, both of the girls are going back to their room. Minwoo finally ends his solo concert so Heecheol can use the shower now.

“The hot water is jjang, hyung!!! Jjang!!” Minwoo all smile.

“I know, you singing was jjang too!” Heecheol says whist walking towards the bathroom.

                Minwoo then plugs in the charger to his phone which has been dead since he went to the market earlier. He turns his phone on, then clicks on the messenger app. He received many messages until the phone cannot stop beep-ing for about 15 seconds.

About ten minutes later, Heecheol goes out from the bathroom with a white towel on his head. He walks towards his bag to get his phone.

“Hyung, come here. I’ll show you something..”

“What?” Heecheol plugs the charger in to his phone.

“Isn’t she beautiful?”

“WAAAHHHH” Heecheol is excited.

“Mwoya, that reaction…” Minwoo pulls Heecheol away because of his excessive reaction.

“What? Let me see it.. Once again!” Heecheol frowns, while drying his hair.

“Her name is Ssungie..”

“How old is she?”

“Five, she was sick for two weeks but she is fine now. Do you have a cat too, hyung?”

“No, I live in a crappy apartment. Pets are not allowed..”

“Ah, I see…” Minwoo somehow can feel Heecheol heart breaks.

“Ah, but I like cats too. I once owned a cat. When I was in high school, I and my….friend used to come to the baseball court near our school. We found an abandon cat and built a house for it there. We came after school to feed it. I couldn’t bring it to my house because my mother was scared of cats and my friend also couldn’t do it either….”

“Why?” Minwoo face is full of curiosity.

“Allergic…”

“Ah… My sister also has allergic too..”

“Oh? I thought she also lives in the same place with Ssungie? No?”

“My sister is married, she lives with her family in Busan…” Minwoo keeps looking at her cat’s picture.

“Go sleep, let’s do some exciting things in the morning..” Heecheol says.