Interns' Gathering

Run to You

                Heecheol continues reading the story. He cannot take his eyes off of those papers. He finds grammar and spelling mistakes almost in every page, but it does not bother him to keep focusing on the story. In chapter two, right after the lead female character, ‘Park Soojin’, is introduced, he finds another interesting stuff there. A lead male character named ‘Kang Myung Soo’ who is actually has a crush on Soojin.

                Kevin suddenly comes into ‘his area’ while talking to someone on his phone. He then turns on his computer and looks worried about something. Heecheol takes a quick look on him, just makes sure that everything is under control.

“Okay, I’ll check the contract and I’ll call you back later. Make sure Song Ji Hye is available for this movie..” Kevin said.

“Song Ji Hye? The Garden Flowers’ actress Song Ji Hye?!” Heecheol murmurs. “Hyemi-sshi, Song Ji Hye??!”

                Hyemi then puts her pointy finger on her lips, asking Heecheol to stop talking. She then goes back to her work while Heecheol is busy daydreaming because of the actress’ name.

“Jung Heecheol, come here..” Kevin said. “Go to Mrs. Lee and bring this then ask her to give you the design for the ad that I asked yesterday…” he added while giving Heecheol a yellow file folder.

“Mrs. Lee…”

“Yeah, Sales Team 1 manager..” Kevin says, coldly, with his eyes fixed to the computer screen.

“Let me do it, Manager Kim..” Hyemi, all of sudden, stands up and walks towards Kevin’s table.

“Your name is Jung Heecheol?”

                Hyemi then goes back to her sit and Heecheol is still standing, holding the file folder, with a confused expression.

“Sales Team 1, 14th floor..”

                Kevin says that right after he sighs. Heecheol then excuses himself and walks towards the elevator. Kevin shakes his head a bit then continues searching for the contract on his computer.

              

On the 14th floor…

“Excuse me, I’m.. I’m looking for Sales Team 1…” Heecheol asks an employee who walks in front of him.

“Over there..”

                Heecheol then goes to the direction that was pointed, holding the file folder nervously. He then accidentally bumps into a young lady who is rushing to the elevator.

“I’m sorry…” she bows then leaves Heecheol.

                Heecheol does not do anything. He is not someone who is famous in this office. Everyone treats him like a stranger, well he is a stranger..to them.

“Mrs. Lee..” Heecheol asks carefully right after he looks at the name on the table.

“Yes…”

“Manager Kim asked me to give this to you and I need to take the ad design from your team..”

“Are you his new assistant?”

“I’m an intern…” Heecheol holds his hands together.

“Ah. I see. One second.”

                Mrs. Lee then gets a blue file folder and gives it to Heecheol. He then goes back to his seat, on the 15th floor. Kevin is not there, seems like he is out to meet a client. Heecheol then leaves the ad design on the table and he goes back to his job. He is planning to take the script home so he can read freely.

“Is downstairs busy?” Hyemi suddenly asks Heecheol, half whispering.

“Ah.. yes. Kind of…”

“I think I need to change my plan…”

“Why?”

“I’m going to have dinner with my friends. They are interns too…”

                Right even before Hyemi finishes her words, her phone rings. Apparently her intern friends from the 14th floor cannot make it to the gathering tonight, so they re-schedule the plan.

“You have to come too! You’re an intern as well, Heecheol-sshi..”

“Well, if you don’t mind..”

“There are Minwoo-sshi from Sales Team 2. You both are the male interns in this company…”

“How many interns actually?”

“Four..” Hyemi looks excited. “Me, Kyungri-sshi from Sales Team 1, Minwoo-sshi the one I told you earlier and you, Heecheol-sshi…” she adds.

“I’ve never met them before…” Heecheol says.

“That’s why you have to come! We will get along well…”