Baek: Pretend Boyfriend

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo Recommendations

Pretend Boyfriend
By flawlesspyj

Status:
Complete (21 Chapters)


Genre:
Romance, fluff, school life


Description:

“Third level”

“What’s that?”

“So it’s started like this, one level known as a student that don’t have any friend, second level known as a student that have friend but they CAN’T date anyone, third level like us, same as second but MUST HAVE to date someone and last but not least, fourth level where you’re totally free from all the rules and levels.”

“So here we’re trying to help you to didn’t fall on first & second level”

“What’s wrong with those levels?”

“First level where peoples from higher levels will bully & make them as their slaves every day and second level is the same except they don’t get bully”

“Who’s created these immature rules?”

“A daughter of the billionaire whom don’t know what to do with her power named Oh Ji Hun”

“So are you going to be friend with us?”

“Did I have any other option? So yes”

“In one condition, find a boyfriend in a week”

014.gif

 
 

CHARACTERS

o0172002011350794393.gif

large.png

Kim Hyo Jin is the daughter of Kim’s Corp. Her family runs a famous restaurant that exists in all South Korea districts. She moved to Gangnam Private School in matter to have a best senior year because she hates her old school and old friends don’t forget to mention about the surrounding. After begging her parents to change her school she realized that her old school way much better. She is a shy and smart girl. She doesn’t talks a lot but once she did there’s no one can stop her.

large.jpg

Byun Baekhyun is the only son of B.B corp. He is once a playboy before. He never had gone through a serious relationship. He is hard to fall in love. But when he did, he always ends up with one-sided love. He is bubbly little kid when he got comfortable with someone. He is sometimes hard-headed and can control his expression well. 

large.jpg

Oh Ji Hun is a wicked teen girl. She took advantages over her rich family to rule her own world. Gangnam Private School is Oh’s property which is the top 3 smart school in South Korea. Oh Ji Hun is the one who created such hell rule in the school. Students obey all her orders in matter to make their family business safe because Ji Hun can break down any company in a spilt of second. She became like this after her parents died in a car accident. She cried all night and realized that even though she has a lot of money it still can’t replace her parents so she used all of her power and money to find happiness without minding others. She is now living with her grandparents Oh So Jin. She has a twin named Oh Se Hun

B3stprPCQAATf2X.jpg:large

Oh Se Hun is opposite from his twin. He is indeed sad over his parents but he still manages to know what’s good & what’s wrong. He took advantage of their parents’ accident to be more mature and forward minded. His relationship with his sister was so close before the accident but it loose as time passed by but he still try harder to change his sister. His personality is as same as Baekhyun. They got along and bright with someone they comfortable with.

 

B3svhceCYAEWJaT.jpg

Park Jiyeon is one of Hyojin’s new friends in Gangnam Private School. She is a kind hearted girl. She loves how bright and innocent Hyojin looks so she decided to be-friend and help Hyojin survive in this creepy yet cruel school knowing that some students targeted her to be first level since she looks innocent. She planned with her other friend named Hyomin to help Hyojin.

 

B3svg5cCQAEJDVD.jpg

Park Hyomin is one of Hyojin’s friends. She is so lovely and caring. She is the way more mature than Jiyeon. By looking at Hyojin she knows that Hyojin isn’t that innocent so she agreed to help Hyojin with Jiyeon.

 

large.jpg

Kang Seungyoon is Hyojin’s secret admire. He had a hugest crush on Hyojin since year one. Dung dung dung

 

B3svhhHCQAAal8P.jpg

Jung Jinah is the most popular girl in Gangnam Private School except Oh Jihun and her clique. However, she's not really interested in Baekhyun and his friends like all people expected she is. Yeah mostly people will ship popular girl with popular boy but it’s not for Jinah. 

 

 

 


Hehe, I was going to do a Kyungsoo story but then this one showed up on my screen and I was like "Hey, I should add this one to my recommendation list." So here it is. This one is a great story and I hope you read it. See you later~~~