Dyo: Wanna Bet?

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo Recommendations

Title: Wanna Bet?
Author: Otornim
Characters: Do Kyungsoo and Park Hara (OC)
Genre: Romance, fluff and romcom
Description:

He is the cold-hearted president of the student council. She is the hottest party girl in school.

She has a secret crush on him, surprisingly.

Does she have a chance on Mr. Serious-As-?

It only takes one bet to find out.

Or does it?

 

Foreword:

“Hey boys~”

As the usual in Hanrum University, the boys standing on the hallways across their respective rooms turned as she came in. Who? The one and only Park Hara – the most charming yet naughtiest ‘fox’ of the school. “Hara ssi, I can help you with your stuffs. We are in the same class for the first and second period anyway.” One guy approaches her and took some of her things. “Aw~ that’s so sweet of you. Thanks, honey.” She winks at him before walking off ahead while the guy follows behind.

One would have question by this time,

Is she a ? Does she have a y personality?

Not really. She doesn’t really bully or annoy anyone on purpose.

Actually, except for one?

“Girl!” Seeing her best friend, Jaeshi near the door of their classroom, she quickly approaches her for a girly hug. “I’m so ing pissed, the semester break was so quick.” Hara groans while stomping her stilettos. The two of them were now standing by the room’s entrance while the guy who helped her already got in and put her stuffs in her seat. “That’s because all you did was go out and barely sleep, girl.” Jaeshi tells – she has always been the honest friend. “Uh~ what else would I do? That’s why it’s called a break. And you see, the newly opened bar in Don—“You’re on our way.” A voice cuts her off.

She stops talking, a smile quickly forming on her lips as she made a quick eye-contact with Jaeshi.

Swiftly turning around, she met face-to-face with the owner of the voice.

Do Kyungsoo.

“Oh, hi President~” She waves a hand while giving him a sly look. “You’re standing right on the door, at least let people in.” He coldly replies again. Jaeshi moves away quickly but that wasn’t enough for the Kyungsoo and his friends to go in. “Ooh~ are you gonna punish me in the student council office?~ Boohoo! I’m so scared.” Hara coos and everyone inside the classroom start sniggering and cheering.

There they go again?

This has been a usual scene.

Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo cleared his throat before looking down to the girl again. “You have five seconds to move away.” He warns. “And if I don’t? Hm?” Hara answers. Deep inside, she was even hoping he would just push her off or squeeze himself into the room so they would at least touch and have the least of physical interaction. “Hey, Hara let’s just go in.” Jaeshi tries calling out – she knows how secretly head over heels Hara is to the student council president.

And no one would even imagine her liking someone like Kyungsoo.

Most of her ex-boyfriends are the athletes and coolest guys of the university – and don’t forget the rich ones, she usually dates the rich guys which is probably the only similar thing to Do Kyungsoo in general but ‘athletic’ and ‘cool’? Hmm, not so much.

Well, he’s cool in his own way cause no student would even try to get in his way because of his position in the student council.

That’s pretty cool, right?

“Whatever.” Kyungsoo gives up and just tried his best to squeeze himself in the small space on the door. Hara held her breath as their bodies brushed against each other. “Ouch~ you naughty naughty—you felt my chest! Nice, right?” She teases and everyone started screaming again. Do Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes again before signaling his friends to follow along. This time, Hara actually moved aside to let them in. “Hara 1, Kyungsoo 0.” Jaeshi whispers to her while chuckling.

And since the professor isn’t around yet, she quickly drags Jaeshi out until they were in the secluded part of the long hallway of the building. “Oh my god!!!” Hara starts squealing while stomping her feet happily. “Did you see that? We talked longer and he looked at me. You saw that, didn’t you? And we touched oh my god. . .” She continues while trying to hold herself from screaming.

“Jesus—you talked? You freaking got him mad again.” Jaeshi laughs while shaking her head. “Still~” Hara leans on the wall while feeling her thumping chest with her palm. “Oh by the way.” Jaeshi opens her bag making Hara turn to her. “You will freaking love me forever. I saw this in the faculty when I was in Eomma’s office so I stole it.” She takes out a picture of Kyungsoo which she found in her mom’s, a professor, office.

 “You can just crop my mom out if you want. But that’s the only picture I know where he is smiling. I think that was during the Student Council announcement last ye—“OMG!” Hara grabs the photo right away and starts hopping. “I so ing love you!” She muffles while shaking Jaeshi back and forth. “Geez, you get all kinds of guys you want, I don’t know why you won’t just ask him out.” The friend mutters while shaking her head. “Oh sure~ he likes girls like me. Oh sure~” Hara mocks herself before walking off first.  She continues talking as Jaeshi follows. “And besides, I just don’t ha—“have the guts?” Jaeshi tells while chuckling.

Hara only responded with a snort but deep inside. . .

She really doesn’t have the effin balls to do that.

Never in her life was she scared in relationships, or guys, or whatsoever.

But she is scared of Kyungsoo’s rejection in particular.

“Oh c’mon. Me? If there is one word you could describe me with, that’s GUTS.” She answers back while rolling her eyes. They arrived in the classroom in no time. “, why is he here already.” Jaeshi muffles seeing their professor inside and currently, they were already starting with the recitation of a certain book report. The two went in their seats. “, is that today?” Hara whispers to Jaeshi.

“Well duh, didn’t Prof tell us to be ready on the first day of the third semester.” Jaeshi mutters obviously being ready for such recitation. “Prof, I’m sorry. I w-wasn’t prepared.” The student in front tells in fear. “Very well. I know you guys enjoyed the break too much but responsibilities are responsibilities. Right, Mr. Do? What do you think?” The professor asks.

Hara bit her lower lip as she stares at the guy who was clearing his throat. “Be it in break or not, we are in school to accept responsibilities and to handle those responsibilities. We’re adults, not kids.” He explains. The professor nods in satisfaction of what he just said. “That’s right. Mr. Choi you may seat. Next student to recite the summary.” The professor tells while looking down to his clipboard.

“Miss Park Hara.”

Cussing internally, Hara’s eyes searched Kyungsoo’s area again. “Oh well.” She confidently stood up and stride to the front although she doesn’t have a single idea. She smiles sweetly at the professor. “Are you ready, Miss Park?” He asks. “Nope.” She answers right away, no one reacted negatively except one. Do Kyungsoo who was scoffing at her right away. “But~ I might want to add a few more touches on what Mr. President said?” She adds giving back the same scoff at Kyungsoo which made the guy frown even more.

“Oh, really? Then what do you add with that if you yourself aren’t ready?” The professor asks. “In fact, he is right that we are adults and not kids. And obviously, kids don’t appreciate breaks as much as adults do. WE appreciate breaks and so we use this much time to have fun and rest instead of STILL doing school stuffs, right guys?~” She asks while waving her hand up and down asking for reactions and the students starts cheering in agreement. She looks at Kyungsoo again and winks earning another cold look from him.

“Right, prof? Can we move it to Thursday? Please~” She starts pleading cutely while others continue cheering. “Excuse me.” The firm voice of Kyungsoo cut them off. He stood up and cleared his throat. “I might also want to add a few more touches on what Miss Hara said.” He utters mockingly, obviously mimicking the girl. “While kids don’t appreciate breaks as much as we, adults, do like what she said. Kids also use AEGYO more to get what they want unlike adults who usually use INTELLECT to get what they need.” He explains ESPECIALLY emphasizing the words for Hara.

“Are you saying I’m a kid?” Hara asks while folding her arms. “I believe I did not. Well, unless you felt like I did, Miss . . . Hara?” Kyungsoo answers back with his arrogant smile and the students start cheering as if a boxing match was about to start. “Guys guys guys, we’re in class.” The professor tries to stop them. Hara stomps her feet back to her seat with a defeated look and at the same, a throbbing chest. “Hara 1, Kyungsoo 1.” Jaeshi leans closer and whispers. “Shut up.” Hara muffles while rolling her eyes. She then looks at Kyungsoo who was sitting down already.

She was about to grin like an idiot until he turned his head to look at her direction.

He gave her that winning, mocking smile before turning straight ahead again.

And that was enough to make her heart beat so fast again.

A smile slowly forming in her lips, she folds her arms and leans on her seat more. “We had a longer interaction today than expected.” She mutters to Jaeshi while shaking her head. “Oh c’mon. Be happy when you actually interacted nicely.” The friend whispers back. “Hey~ we can. Maybe I can go apologize to him later and then we’ll be fine and then we’ll be friends and then we’ll—“Miss Yoon and Miss Park, listen to the student reciting. Have some respect.” The professor cuts them off making them pull away apart from each other.

Holding her laugh, Hara looks at Kyungsoo’s back figure.

Taking out the photo she has in her bag, she folds it in half so she could only see Kyungsoo. Then she talks to the picture as if it was alive.

 “I’m going to make you smile at me like this one day.”

 

 

 

Have you ever had that crush whom you annoy just so you could interact? 

Stupidly real. 

Story link
author link

 


AN: It's seriously awesome and worth reading! Check it out (I HAVE GOT TO READ MORE KYUNGSOO FICS... IN COMPARION TO BAEKHYUN FICS... THE DIFFERENCE!)