006

Take Me Back To That Time

Min’s POV:

The sound of calming water hitting on the back of my neck as a stream of sunlight seeped through the branches and twigs on the trees woke me up. There I was, sitting in a small river, watching ripples form as I paddled a little forward. The water was crystal clear, allowing me to see what seem to be fine white sediments, some pebbles that were the size not bigger than my fist and some fallen twigs sat at the river bed untouched and unwavered by the ripples and undercurrents which seemed a little odd. Then, there was a pull that dragged me down and forced me to sit cross- legged on the river bed. As I wriggled my limbs and fought to break free from the unidentified force, everything became dark, leaving the white sediments and the pebbles at the bottom of the river illuminate the calm waters.

“Min, focus. You can … back… focus…Time, Focus.”  A voice echoed in my head, repeating the broken sentence over and over. I looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from.  “Mwo ya? Back? Focus? Time?” The voice sounded as if someone was struggling, shouting something to you in a pool of water, it sounded muffled, yet at the same time, had some clarity in it. The three words “Back, Focus and Time” resonated in my mind, I couldn’t make any sense out of it.

“Focus Min, focus…” with that, I slowly drifted away from the darkness and surfaced from bottom of the river and fell into deep slumber once again.

 

“I NEED YOU GIRL, WAE HONJA SARANGHAGO

HONJASEOMAN IBYEOLHAE. I NEED YOU GIRL…”

 

“Arghh…” I groaned as I swiped right on the screen of my phone to turn off the alarm. Yep. That’s BTS, well I’m just a normal teenage girl that likes hot boy bands like any other girls my age just that I’m probably not as “ordinary” as them because of my “extraordinary” powers which I have yet to figure out. But yes. I like things normal people like and that includes PARK FKING JIMIN. As I sat up on the edge of my bed after spazzing over BTS, the words “back, focus and time” surfaced in my head again, I gave up trying to figure out what that dream was all about and changed into my uniform and  just went to the bathroom to prepare for school.

 

My eyes were swollen from all that crying last night and the bruises on my arms and face has obviously not faded like how I hoped it miraculously would. As I carefully peeled off the band-aid from my nose bridge, blood started trickling down onto my crisp white uniform. “Ah great...” I murmured under my breath as I stared at the blood drops so intensely, thinking that it would somehow just disappear from my uniform. Then, something weird happened. I felt the exact same thing that happened in my dream happen to me in my bathroom.

 

There was a pull that dragged me down and forced me to sit cross- legged on the river bed. As I wriggled my limbs and fought to break free from the unidentified force, everything became dark, leaving the white sediments and the pebbles at the bottom of the river illuminate the calm waters.

 

I felt water rush past my feet and the texture of the fine sediments, the voice that spoke the same words repeatedly came back again, this time, speaking in complete sentences. “Min, focus. You can redo everything. Focus, you can turn back to that time and repeat it again, you just need to focus.”

 

Just like that I slowly drifted away from the darkness and surfaced from bottom of the river but this time, I didn’t fall back into sleep. I watched the drops of blood coming off my uniform one by one, and back onto my wound. I quickly grabbed a few pieces of tissue paper and cleaned the wound before my uniform gets dirtied again, without properly processing what just happened a few seconds ago. Wait. I could reverse time. So this was my power? The next thing I knew, I was screaming my off.

 

Kai’s POV:

 

*Flashback*

5:25pm yesterday, I was walking home after filing a report with the PE teacher regarding the bullying incident during PE class.

“Ok, I think that’s all for today Kai. Thank you for your help, the teachers will do all they can to get to the bottom of this.” Mr Kang said with a grin plastered on his face as he pat my back before asking me to leave. As I walked into the convenience store a few blocks away from the safety house, I grabbed a can of coke, some microwavable Tteokbokki ramyeon set and walked toward the counter while rubbing my growling tummy. Just when I was about to pay for the food, I spotted a pack of band-aids lying on the shelf at the side of the counter. *Min might need that…* I picked up a packet of band-aids and paid with the rest of my food before walking out of store back to the safety house.

 

5:40pm, I swung the plastic bag I was holding on to lightly as it hit the side of my calf, I walked into the front porch only to be greeted with Suho hyung and Baekhyun hyung rushing out of the house. “Oh Kai ah, the school just called to inform that Min is injured. We’re going to pick her up so you just go back to the safety house and help Lay prepare dinner for everyone, alright?” I nodded at Suho hyung’s request “Ne hyung.” before he drove off in his car along with Baekhyun hyung.

 

7pm, after washing up the dishes and helping Lay hyung with making dinner, I walked up to my room as I remembered about the packet of band-aids lying on my bed. I took the band-aids and placed it on Min’s desk before going back to my room to complete my homework.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“Beep beep beep… Beep beep beep” I slammed my fist onto the snooze button of my alarm clock as I groaned in frustration. “5 more minutes hyung…” as i pulled the sheets up just enough to cover my face from the sunlight creeping in through the blinds. Then suddenly, there was a loud shriek from Min’s room. I instinctively shot up from bed and ran to her room to see her staring at her uniform, then at the tissue paper she was holding on to that was soaked with blood and back to her uniform.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] SURPRISE PEOPLE!! I know this is a short update but I'm kinda writing this at 2am in the morning so please forgive me if the sentence structures are just weird or if it doesn't even make sense at all... I just felt so bad for leaving this story untouched for 3 months+ and I am really thankful that you guys are still subscribed and patiently waiting for my next update. SO... My finals are starting next week and it will end on the 6th of November. ONCE AGAIN thank you so much for sticking with me and I hope that you're enjoying your read so far.

AND YES I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH BTS and Park Jimin/ Jeon Jungkook T^T 

THE FEELS WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT KAI WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT HER THOSE BAND-AIDS THO.. So what will happen to Min after she has found out what her power is? How will the rest of thehouse mates react to it and will they find out about her secret? 

 

Lovelovelove LOVEEE - yyjaejae0626<3